Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: The Three Kingdoms: The Bay 12 One  (Read 13911 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: The Three Kingdoms: All Hail the Fluffy Wambler(start your flagart engines)!
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2018, 11:48:06 pm »

This is amazing. I thought that I might need to roam from forum to forum before this would finally work. But on the first try we have already created something spectacular(perhaps I am biased playing the role of sudo-king) but it has been something wonderful to watch you all go. So a toast to you all on an increasingly interesting ride. Thank you.

Thank you Imic. You always hit something you spend your time on with everything you got.
Thank you Glass. You created your first thread for this game.
Thank you UristMcChladni. You were the first to take up the phase duty.
Thank you Maximum Spin. For being mysterious. We need that.
Thank you roseheart. You have such a great username.
Thank you Bloop Bleep. I look forward to seeing what you do with your spreadsheets. You delved right in.
Thank you Papaj. U lerk so gewd
Thank you Rockeater. I am always bumping into you. One guild after another. Involved.
Thank you FakerFangirl. Thanks for stopping by.
Thank you Leodanny!
Thank you Thanatos Russ. One guild member to rule them ALL!
Thank you Secheral. You see spider canaries as sneaky monkey thieves.

You are the best.

R
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: The Three Kingdoms: All Hail the Fluffy Wambler(start your flagart engines)!
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2018, 03:09:08 am »

I... Thank you.
The map is almost done, it's divided into streets, with a town square near - ish to the middle, and smaller housing outside the main town, possibly owned by the Lord directly.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2018, 08:23:42 am »

Thank
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2018, 08:33:55 am »

Thank
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2018, 04:21:33 pm »

Flag Submission. "Land of the rising Fluff".
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

UristMcChladni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2018, 07:16:49 pm »

I love the flag suggestion! It meets all of the criteria for a good flag: simple, recognizable, and symbolic.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2018, 11:11:33 pm »

I am going to tack on a second question to this poll:

Should the Fluffy Wambler be a REAL or MYTHICAL creature?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

UristMcChladni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2018, 11:34:49 pm »

I vote for real, and if this vote passes I'll do my best to contact relevant guilds (mostly merchant and ranger unless there are better suggestions) and organize Fluffy Wambler husbandry. In addition to mining, you'll have the opportunity breed and shear Fluffy Wambler fur, with it's price set by market factors, tbd precisely what those are. If this vote passes, we can determine how Fluffy Wambler's can be caught, what variants exist, and breeding patterns.

Quote from: Fluffy Wambers, Fact or Fiction?
Fact | 1 | UristMcChladni
Fiction | 0 |

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2018, 12:01:35 am »

Real.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2018, 12:16:56 am »

I vote real.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2018, 12:27:16 am »

Ballot Three

Fluffy Wambler exist here or a story?
Fact | 3 | UristMcChladni, UristMcChladni, Rockeater, bloop_bleep
Fiction | 1 | roseheart

Home Region
Adjilia | 1 | roseheart
Whitsweal | 0 |
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2018, 01:35:48 am »

Real.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2018, 02:11:14 am »

Missed the region vote, Adjilia.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2018, 02:20:46 am »

Real; Whitsweal.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2018, 04:43:01 am »

Real,Whitesweal

Fluffy Wambler exist here or a story?
Fact | 7 | UristMcChladni, UristMcChladni, Rockeater, bloop_bleep, Secheral, Maximum Spin, PaPaj
Fiction | 1 | roseheart

Home Region
Adjilia | 2 | roseheart, Rockeater
Whitsweal | 2 | Maximum Spin, PaPaj
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14