Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44022 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spark
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2018, 03:50:44 am »

Haruko kicked her shoes off in a way reminiscent of a grade schooler and then wandered in, gawking at the house for a bit before electing to flop down on the couch, stretching out her relatively tall frame. "Well, that was fun."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2018, 04:04:38 am »

Yamato's sword, as it turned out, did not fit in Ito's bag. Instead, Yamato spent the entirety of the walk looking like he a member of organised crime or something. Fun.
The guy's house was really nice though. Far nicer than any other home he had ever been in, really. Yamato finds himself a chair to sit on, and balances his sword across his lap.
"Guess I'll have to start carrying around a bag everywhere, instead of just when the sword's giving directions."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:55:54 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2018, 04:22:42 am »

Maki, having untransformed in the alleyway shortly before they ran, is already in her civilian form. She sighs as she carefully arranges her own and Haruko's shoes.
"You know, Haruko, you could NOT do that every time you enter a house and take your shoes off properly. Especially in a house as nice as this; this place has to be about twice as big as my gramp's house and his grill combined....."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2018, 04:28:19 am »

"Did I break anything?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2018, 04:30:43 am »

"Well, no, but I'd rather not find out what a random guy who didn't panic at helicopters shooting bazookas at us and apparently owns a magically-protected house can do when people throw shoes around his living room floor."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2018, 04:35:17 am »

"It's just a floor, it's not like my shoes can hurt it." She flopped about on the couch, trying to get comfortable before sticking one foot into the air for no readily apparent reason. "Plus he's obviously like you. You know, beating up monsters and people and stuff."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2018, 04:49:44 am »

"So this is your place huh?.. Hmm..."

She looks around, curious about any magic around, he said that the house was concealed against magical tracking, did he not? Therefore it's likely to have magic!

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2018, 04:55:47 am »

"Well, yeah, Haruko, but I don't exactly have a magic mansion!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2018, 05:07:37 am »

And here he thought that was a one-time thing. Apparently, the 'comedy act' was just the way they talked with each other.
Must be nice, Yamato thought to himself. Still, there was one thing that had been niggling at him for a little while.
"So. Kamen Rider Volt's a girl, huh? Color me surprised."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:56:08 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2018, 05:13:51 am »

Maki smirks at Sato.
"Least you didn't expect me to be taller."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 24, 2018, 05:26:11 am »

"I'm sure your fan club would be in an uproar if the news was to ever get out."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 24, 2018, 05:40:16 am »

"Well, most of 'em think I'm a guy, if you'd believe the news."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 24, 2018, 06:27:15 am »

"They probably do, to be honest. The few people I've heard talk about you in public definitely do."
Yamato leans back into the chair.
"So. Introductions, maybe?"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:56:19 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2018, 11:20:02 am »

Amelie whistled as she entered the large home, like Maki removing her shoes (especially since they had debris from the fight - a kick based fighting style does not make for clean shoes) before following them into the house proper.

"R-Right, introductions..." she said, sitting down next to the crowgirl. "Amelie Kurosawa, nice to meet you. I'm, uh, also called 'Graviton' by the media... well, my magic form is anyway."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2018, 01:56:22 pm »

"Well, yeah, Haruko, but I don't exactly have a magic mansion!"

"Yeah, but you wouldn't attack someone for taking off their shoes."

She glanced over at Amelie when the girl sat down next to her. "Is Bacrow what they call me. . .?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 65