Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44010 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spark
« Reply #255 on: February 23, 2018, 06:28:08 pm »

"We should get off the streets. They're probably still looking for us."

He looks back at them for a moment, then starts in the direction of his home, not really looking back to see if anyone's following him.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #256 on: February 23, 2018, 07:44:17 pm »

"I produce a large amount of plasma via nuclear fission and fusion within my body and vent it when I want to, and as I perform more reactions the ones afterward speed up." Haruko blinks, looking slightly offended. "When's the last time you tried to hit something with the sun?" she said defensively.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 23, 2018, 08:23:02 pm »

"Huh. So its a case of overwhelming power? No reason to be efficient when you can just hit everything and not worry about running out of power... Still, that doesn't mean you can't work on it though!... Wait, fission?..... Do we need to worry about that?..... Note to self; acquire lead..."

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #258 on: February 23, 2018, 09:02:01 pm »

"It just kinda. . ." She waggled her ams a bit in front of her, hands flopping about. "Goes." She wasn't sure how to address the question about fission, and so it was ignored entirely. "Maki, are you sure we can't stop for steak? I'm hungry."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 23, 2018, 09:03:32 pm »

"Oh, someone should probably carry miss unconscious naked not a zoanthrope anymore. Unless I just carry her like this. Which is sort of weird to see in the middle of the street."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 23, 2018, 09:23:05 pm »

He pauses, then sighs, looking back. "Give her here, she's in my coat anyway. Also, you might want to stow the wings, Bacrow." Baka-crow? Bang-crow? Hard to tell. "They're rather obvious."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 23, 2018, 09:31:31 pm »

"Alrighty then~" Amelie said, floating the girl over and waiting for him to be ready before dropping her. She then dropped to the ground. "Turning back noooow~" With that, she began to turn back. There was a brief flash of light, coming from the amulet she wore, and when it faded away the tall, slightly blue glowing cat girl had been replaced with a much shorter, more normal looking girl. Amelie fumbled around in her pockets before withdrawing her glasses and putting them on. "...I didn't do anything too weird this time right?" she asked, to nobody in particular.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:03:23 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #262 on: February 23, 2018, 09:36:28 pm »

"Eh? Ba-crow? I'm the only one with wings, are you talking to me?" Haruko's confusion was visible. "Bacrow. . . Hey, that's mean." She pouted in his general direction.
GM of Trespassers V2.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 23, 2018, 09:43:32 pm »

"Hm. I thought you liked bang." He raises an eyebrow. "My bad." He turns, continuing his walk. "Still, hide the wings, please."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #264 on: February 23, 2018, 09:47:29 pm »

The pout disappeared fairly quickly. "Oh, that's what you meant? That's fine." Her face took on an expression of focus for a moment, and then her wings (and chest jewel) vanished. "I'm still hungry though."
GM of Trespassers V2.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 23, 2018, 09:49:37 pm »

"You're my guests. I'll cook." He shrugs.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 23, 2018, 10:03:07 pm »

Amelie was quiet for a few moments, sorting through her memories, and then when she was satisfied she'd not done anything wrong (Besides calling that one girl cute. But she'd done worse) before picking up the pace to catch up to the group. She addressed Hideyuki. "I'm, uh, sorry for how I talked to you earlier... magic me kinda has a mind of her own? I-I hope you didn't take it personally..."
Sigtext!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 23, 2018, 10:45:24 pm »

"Don't worry about it. Complain or not, you did what needed to be done."

Hideyuki also finally seems to notice that Sato asked him a question, looking down at his bag and then back at the other's sword. See this is why he has a ring to summon his that just looks like *aggressively* bad fashion.

"Dunno if it'd fit, but I can try if you want."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:37:06 am by ragnarok97071 »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2018, 03:40:13 am »

"Well, if we're heading to your place, lead the way. I'm still gonna have to explain this to Gramps..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2018, 03:47:30 am »

"Right."

It wouldn't take long to reach his home, a largeish western-style home that pretty much took up an entire block by itself along with an outbuilding in the back. He'd open the gate for them, then motion for them to wait as he goes to the front door, producing something from his pocket which he uses to unlock and open the door before putting it away again.

"Come on in, find somewhere to sit down. I'm taking her to a guest room and then going to cook since apparently that's important."

The door opened to a small entry hall with a place to leave their shoes, with various living areas opening out from this central thoroughfare, including a sitting room with chairs and couches to relax on and a well-appointed kitchen, and he'd head to the back of the home where the guest rooms were located.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:51:16 am by ragnarok97071 »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 65