Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44013 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spark
« Reply #300 on: February 24, 2018, 07:38:22 pm »

Well this conversation was going down hill fast - Amelie wasn't the most socially adept but she could at least see that. "...So how was that food going?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2018, 07:44:39 pm »

Disappointed in not finding much of anything of magical note, Agatha wanders back.

"Even the roughest gem can be sculpted and polished to perfection... Who were you talking about though?"

Plopping herself down on the couch, those who'd look closely would notice that all the silt and dirt on her just refuses to leave her, in defiance of the norm.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2018, 07:54:26 pm »

Haruko leaned into Amelie slightly, continuing in her despondent silence. She did perk up slightly, though, when food was brought back up, though she stayed quiet.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2018, 08:04:05 pm »

Maki pats the poor birdgirl reassuringly.
"It's okay. You're still my friend. Even if you nearly set me and Amelie on fire every time we go bust up a Zoanthrope."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2018, 08:12:35 pm »

"You didn't have to keep calling me an idiot, though, I know I'm not that smart. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2018, 08:16:02 pm »

"Sorry.....I'll treat you to food later. After this. My punishment."
Maki can't really offer much else up except an apology and a guilty look.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2018, 08:21:14 pm »

"Okay." She remained nestled into Amelie, though, still noticeably sulking a bit.
GM of Trespassers V2.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2018, 08:22:40 pm »

After some time, Hideyuki returns with several large plates on a tray balanced on his arm, placing one down in front of each of them. They had steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables on each one. Notably, the one in front of Haruko is somewhat thicker and larger than the others. "Anyone want drinks?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #308 on: February 24, 2018, 08:46:58 pm »

"Do you hapf punsh? I lob punsh." It took an almost alarmingly short time for Haruko to get an oversized slice of steak in her mouth, which she was currently speaking around. She chewed for a few moments, and swallowed before continuing. "Whatever is fine, though."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 24, 2018, 08:49:47 pm »

"Just some water is fine..." Amelie said, digging in at a much more reasonable pace.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2018, 08:51:39 pm »

Maki also digs in, trying not to laugh at Haruko ravenously devouring her food.
"I'll just have some water, and thanks for feeding us. You didn't have to, but it's appreciated."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 24, 2018, 09:03:50 pm »

"Water and punch. Juice ok?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2018, 11:37:42 pm »

"What kind?" The steak was experiencing a temporary respite as the potatoes began to fall victim to the sun crow. "I like grape."
GM of Trespassers V2.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 25, 2018, 12:39:38 am »

"That's doable." He'd leave for a minute, then come back with drinks for everyone, including a glass of orange juice for himself, sitting down to eat.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 25, 2018, 08:50:56 am »

Yamato sips on his water, and distractedly pokes at his steak, occasionally cutting off some and eating it. It was good, certainly. He couldn't deny that much. It was just that... His mind kept going back to the fight, and the aftermath. There was also something more immediate to consider. He points at Ito with his fork.
"So, do you always arrive late to the party? And who are you, anyway? I mean, you're obviously not a normal dude, but magic wards,
 reinforced housing... Almost makes it seem like this kind of thing is your full-time job, to be honest."

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:54:19 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 65