Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44008 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spark
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2018, 12:38:46 pm »

"I can fly just fine on my own, you know," Haruko said irritably. She occasionally waggled the arm that the device had anchored itself to. It didn't feel like it was going to turn her into a whale or anything, but it had messed with her powers. . .
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 23, 2018, 12:44:24 pm »

The device falls off of Haruko's arm, retreating into the smaller form Haruko had found it in, now floating in Amelie's gravity field.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #242 on: February 23, 2018, 12:59:31 pm »

Haruko fumbled at the device for a bit, the gravity field being slightly disorienting to maneuver in for her. Eventually, she managed to regain control of the thing again, holding it in her left hand. "Maki, what is this, anyway? It attached itself to me earlier."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 23, 2018, 01:02:59 pm »

Maki stares at it, tilting her head.
"......how would I know? Where'd you even get that thing?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 23, 2018, 01:03:33 pm »

"I know you can, yeah." Amelie says. She does not put her down.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #245 on: February 23, 2018, 01:15:34 pm »

"It was next to the whale girl. Can I fly on my own now?" Haruko didn't seem to see any issue with her statement, as she flapped her wings a bit in a vain effort to stabilize.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 23, 2018, 01:16:35 pm »

"Hm....might be some kinda gadget they used....I dunno. I'm not an expert on technology!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #247 on: February 23, 2018, 01:18:42 pm »

"Don't you use technology to fight?" Her voice and expression rang with actual confusion.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 23, 2018, 01:18:54 pm »

"...Oh yeah, should probably let you go." Haruko would suddenly feel gravity reasserting itself on her as Amelie released her.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 23, 2018, 02:40:11 pm »

"Well, it's not like the guy who MADE this thing was around! Besides, this thing was looted by that Kamen Rider Astra guy years before I even found it!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2018, 03:19:09 pm »

Haruko's reply was delayed somewhat by her fluttering in midair as she attempted to stabilize; she hadn't actually prepared herself for release. She eventually ended up landing next to Maki, and spoke before taking off again. "Isn't it weird to fight without actually knowing how your stuff works, though?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2018, 03:29:04 pm »

Yamato snorts at the impromptu comedy act that seems to be developing. It was almost enough to forget they had been just running for their lives, and were probably still in danger. As it is, a similar flash of blue to that when the fight started surrounds him, and by the time it clears away, the sword hangs sheathed around his waist, and he is back in his normal clothes; light blue jeans and a shirt, covered by a black leather jacket.
"Well, it's nice to see that Sun Crow's bird wings aren't just for show."
Yamato pauses for a moment, as if to consider something. He nods at Ito.
"By the by, since you're so well-prepared and all, don't suppose you have a spare bag or something with you? People usually aren't big on swords in public, and it'll probably be a while until the go ahead to leave the house is sent, but I'd rather not risk it if I don't have to."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:55:24 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2018, 05:29:51 pm »

"I just roll with it, y'know? I mean, it's not like I can consult a manual or take this thing apart to find out what it does, right?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 23, 2018, 05:32:01 pm »

"I mean, how many of us know how our powers work? I definitely don't!"
Sigtext!

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 23, 2018, 06:18:41 pm »

"Um... I do?.. Mine at least. Geomantic knowledge and competency is sort of a family tradition."

After this, Agatha 'detransforms', suppressing her magical signature, and not having to worry about carrying around her staff. She's still covered in dust, dirt and similar earthen debris.

"So! That was good for our first fight together!.. Although I'm not really sure... But you really need to work on your aim. You really only needed to burn down the Zoanthrope, not the entire park... All the power in the world isn't any good if you can't control it!"

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 65