Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Orkhulk - WH40k Ork spacehulk looting game - Turn 10  (Read 11860 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: Orkhulk - WH40k Ork spacehulk looting game - Turn 3
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2017, 11:38:07 am »

((I slept in a bit, so the turn is a few hours later than I wanted :())

Deffstalka, Zragtagas, and Bragga end up in a three-ork pileup, each trying to get ahead of the others in a narrow hall. (danger: 2) Luckilly their scramble is not interrupted by any nasties. (loot: 6,3,1 bragga loot table: 2) This area seems pretty uninteresting, but Bragga shoulders into the wall in the scuffle and a few rusty bits break off (Bragga gains 2 scrap! Lucky guy...)

Gorknak heads off down the hall the 'umie was following (danger: 5, loot: 3, loot table: 1&3:2&2,3) he doesn't encounter any more of the 'umies, but he does find a temporary camp. A quick once over turns up some mek bits and 4 scrap! (You get 1 mechanical parts, 4 scrap)

Gorrog Steelface leaves the ork camp, and heads to the southern most door (danger: 1) 'ey, der a 'umie in 'er! Well, not for long. The 'umie is too surprised to react in time, and goes down quickly. (loot: 1, loot table: 1) You take a look at what the 'umie was lootin', but the results are disappointing. (You gain 1 scrap, also your map number is 6)

As always include the latest version of your character sheet with your action! Make sure you don't forget to add any loot you gained!

((I was planning on redoing the ork colors, but I forgot and didn't get it done in time. Oh well.))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Orkhulk - WH40k Ork spacehulk looting game - Turn 2
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2017, 11:48:04 am »

"W'zer dem other boyz? I'z whant a shoota!
It be fighten time soon!
Gorknak smells dem hume close."

Head back to the others.
Do you can a cost table yet for items?
I do whant a better weapon

Spoiler: Gorknak (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2017, 11:55:24 am »

((There is a cost table in the first post, basically score x4 for most items, score x6 for guns, and score x2 for ammo. You do have enough to build some interesting things now, you could afford most weapons or armor if you don't go nuts on extras.))
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2017, 12:15:52 pm »

Spoiler: Deffstalka (click to show/hide)

Through dat door to da north, and make a note to buy sum blue paint later
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2017, 12:33:20 pm »

"Oh mek boy!, Zragtagas make me a flash metal vest! for scrap like?
an make it purppl so it's all sneaky lik'."

I want to have Zragtagas make me some basic armour and paint it with purple tiger stripes.
And yes im willing to pay him 1 scarp to do so

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 12:37:44 pm »

((Paint is an uncommon loot item, although you could probably buy some from NPC orks back in camp, it won't be cheap. Paint is more of a prestige thing than anything.

@Taricus: Yeah, you do need some luck :P))

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017, 12:48:55 pm »

((Paint is an uncommon loot item, although you could probably buy some from NPC orks back in camp, it won't be cheap. Paint is more of a prestige thing than anything.

In that case i'll skip the paint, so 2 pts X4 which is 8 scap.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2017, 01:39:36 pm »

Wanting to find somewhere the other orks haven't pillaged yet, Gorrog kicked down the door heading south. Unfortunately, there wasn't much there, just a startled human scrambling for his weapon. He didn't even get the chance, as Gorrog quickly grabbed him, and brought him up for a vicious headbutt. There was a meaty crunch as the human's skull caved in.

"Bah, puny 'umie. Can't even make it interestin'," Gorrog grumbled, dropping the body. He grabbed the human's loot, but frowned at the meager offering of scrap.

"Dat's it? Bah! Dere gots t' be more! 'umie! Tell me where da good loot is 'ere!" Gorrog demanded, grabbing the human and hauling him up and shaking him. "Well!? Speak up! ...Oh, yer already dead. Zoggin' useless, ya are!" Tossing the corpse over his shoulder, Gorrog began tearing up the room he was in, looking for better loot. "Pansy 'umie git, can't even takes a good 'eadbuttin'..."

Action: Loot location 6

Spoiler: Gorrog Steelface (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:41:51 pm by Fortis »

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Orkhulk - WH40k Ork spacehulk looting game (Testing, testing 1, 2, 3...)
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2017, 04:09:51 pm »

Looking over his newly gained loot, the ork  gave a satisfied nod. That was a start, at least. Not, that he would ever clothe his thoughts in such a coherent way, but such a meaning, was there.
"Lez' go, gits. Dea mus' be sumfing to fight 'ere, right?"
Proclaiming as such, he made his way for the northern door.

Braga, #4, goes North.

Map Number: 4
Name: Bragga
Skill: Shoota
Wounds: Nuffin'
Inventory: Choppa, Slugga (Ork MP), 2 Scrap

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2017, 04:23:09 pm »

"Unlez ya ab da stuf ter make it purppl, I won't be abul ter du dat. An ow much are ya willin' ter giv meeb fer makin' it f'yaz?" Zragtagas would say to Gorknak, not particularly interested, but willing to hear him out if he had a decent offer. However, if he didn't say anything, he would just walk of with the others into the unknown ahead for some loot.

Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:54:57 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2017, 06:30:00 pm »

"Unlez ya ab da stuf ter make it purppl, I won't be abul ter du dat. An ow much are ya willin' ter giv meeb fer makin' it f'yaz?" Zragtagas would say to Gorknak, not particularly interested, but willing to hear him out if he had a decent offer. However, if he didn't say anything, he would just walk of with the others into the unknown ahead for some loot.
1 scarp for doing it?

I've changed what im going to do, i'll head to the north east door instead.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2017, 06:36:20 pm »

(It was mostly an ic thing for me to say that, because I wanted your character to, you know, say it. That, and I'm not taking a single zoggen bit o scrap fer me work)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 07:12:58 pm »

"Zoging mech boys, good for nothin' and lazy like grot.
I'll do it me self then an hav' spikez en stuff.."

(Make basic armour with spikes, Then explore to the north east door.)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 08:32:46 pm »

That's everyone, so off we go!

Deffstalka, Zragtagas, and Bragga stick together once again, heading north into a (danger: 3) nice safe hallway. (loot: 2,6,2 deffstalka loot table: 0:1&6, bragga loot table: 1&5:2&6,3) Along the one wall there is a dedicated corpse of some kind, and after a short scuffle Deffstalka and Bragga both end up with loot. (Deffstalka gets a large hunk of old leather, source unclear, Bragga gets some electronic scraps, 2 scrap, and another piece of that leather)

Gorknak finds a convenient spot, and beats some of his scrap into shape (crafting roll: 1... ouch.) He has some trouble making his armor, no matter what he tries the gears don't seem to make good pauldrons, and the back plate just doesn't quite seem to fit right. Finally after ruining a few pieces he gives up. (You lose 2 scrap)

Gorrog Steelface digs through the room some more, (loot: 1, loot table: 1) turning up another scrap. ((Just a heads up: Two rooms away (the purple star), your chance of finding loot is 50% instead of 33%, and who knows what is in the unexplored areas. Also, 6 is the number assigned to the color of the dot on the map showing your ork's location.))

As always include the latest version of your character sheet with your action! Make sure you don't forget to add any loot you gained!

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:34:41 pm by milo christiansen »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Orkhulk - WH40k Ork spacehulk looting game - Turn 5
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 08:39:21 pm »

"Oi bragga, youz wanna trade them sparky bits for dis leather?"

Spoiler: Deffstalka (click to show/hide)

Through dat intersection and hed south, for sum more lootin'! Also trade the leather with Bragga if he agrees.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16