Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19115 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2017, 04:09:58 pm »

"Oh please..."

Abdul just turns his back on the enemy, cloaking himself in a veil of reality, turning to the emperor.

"Before the witch does anything dangerous, frustrated about her own lack of planning, shall we depart to a safer location?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2017, 04:17:06 pm »

Pitua is saddened at the loss of a slimeling, and summons another one, but not sending it to attack anyone. Combat was almost over, and she had no chance against that mysterious witch.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2017, 04:43:49 pm »

Freyja attacks the Witch with a Twirling Strike, assuming all the DBKs are dead by her turn.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2017, 04:44:39 pm »

Geraint growls quite animalistcally. Having caught his breath, so to speak, he dashes at the barrier and again Swings the Hammer!!

Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2017, 04:03:01 am »

As the Dark Beast Knight collapses in front of her, sparking with lightning, Elaine pauses briefly as she looks for other targets; apart from the witch, who seemed invincible, there was yet one other monster to slay.

A glint of Lillian's hair catches Elaine's eye, and she turns her head to see the young girl with a pitchfork, defending herself. A quick glance over her and Elaine's suspicions are confirmed; she was moments away from being ripped apart by the monster she'd slain. 

Lillian might be surprised when the echoing voice of a young lady emerges from the mouth of a pale, monstrous dragon, before said dragon breathes lightning once more at the remaining monster.
"Stay behind me."
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2017, 07:57:39 am »

Eirika looked at the hulking wolfman, activating the rune on him, and deciding to pull up a barrier of her own if ever her experiences with dark floating orbs provides to be...explosive.

> Force of Meaning @ Geriant

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2017, 01:51:14 pm »

Lillian took a step back from the charred corpse of the monster, taking a deep breath - and then nearly freaking out as she saw what had helped. When it talked though, she took a second deep breath. "T-Thanks... uh... are you a dragon...?" she asks the obvious and probably stupid question.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2017, 01:59:29 pm »

Caderyn shouts another wordless war cry, and uses his Basic Attack on the remaining Dark Beast Knight. If it fell before he reached it, he would run at the witch instead.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2017, 03:41:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dark beast 5 lunges at Abdul, [6 vs 1] striking him with sharp claws for 3 damage!

Agilulf once more attempts to attack the witch, only for the barrier to prevent his approach. She looks even more annoyed now.

Tabitha's Mage knight shudders from the damage it took earlier, It's mana Battery breached. It shuts down, in need of repairs.

Caderyn charges Dark beast Knight 5 [5 vs 2], slashing at it's neck for 19 damage, cleanly splitting it's head from it's body! A dark smoky orb flies out of the corpse, and back to the witch.

The Dark Witch looks most displeased at how quickly her monsters were dispatched, closing her spellbook and laughing.

Combat End
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:51:43 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2017, 03:45:08 pm »

Abdul continued tending to the emperor

"She isn't done yet, most likely. Make haste. Lady Knight, can you walk?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:00:05 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2017, 04:13:37 pm »

Now that the witch is off her guard, Geraint charges her once more!
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2017, 04:15:53 pm »

With the final beast slain, Elaine takes a look around, turning herself to face Lillian. All things considered, Elaine is....rather massive and very much intimidating in dragon form.

She doesn't answer the question about her being a dragon, opting instead to check Lillian for injuries by craning her long neck and peering over the farmgirl for any obvious cuts.
"Are you hurt?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2017, 04:21:53 pm »

"Stand down immediately, I have the authority to kill you, considering your attack on the emperor and our city."

"You can die with dignity if you cease hostilities and surrender now."

Billie's gaze rests squarely on the witch as she shouts.  Her halberd is planted on the ground, still blazing and emitting a flaming shriek of steam.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:24:03 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2017, 04:23:45 pm »

Abdul snickered as he heared Billies declaration. What a riot.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2017, 04:27:31 pm »

"Geraint don't... ah fuck it. He'll figure it out."
Agilulf goes to see if he can take anything of value from the beasts.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42