Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19109 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2017, 04:28:14 pm »

Caderyn joins Geraint in his charge, still in the throes of his battle rage.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2017, 04:29:18 pm »

"Does it look like I took any damage?" Just as Tabitha was starting to approach Abdul and the Emperor, the High priest interrupts them both, "Please move away from the emperor! He's injured and I must heal him!" The priest shoves both Tabitha and Abdul out of the way and begins to cast countless healing spells on the emperor. The wounds are obviously not healing, as far as Abdul and Tabitha can tell, "You're pretty rude for a man of our god!" Tabitha is less pleased about the rude Priest.

The witch however, looks not at all displeased, though a bit annoyed, "So appears the spell did it's job. I suppose I can lea-" Then Geraint, "By the patience of the void I've had it up to here with you lot!" Her spell book opening up once more, the Witch aims her hand at Geraint and Caderyn, blasting them with dark energies, propelling them into a nearby building, dust and bricks flying from the impact, "What I've come here to do is done. Long Live the Emperor. Farewell~" With a shut of her book, the witch distorts and disappears into a scattering of paper sheets, which quickly turn into shadows and disappear.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:44:22 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2017, 04:32:22 pm »

"Ahhhh, playthings of void...when will we ever learn....Anyway, I am Abdul. Howyadoin? Is that how you northerners pronounce it? Howyadoin?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2017, 04:35:27 pm »

Tabitha looks at Abdul and rests her head in her hands, "By our god, I should have stayed in bed today."

Agilulf's looting returns about 30 Gold, proving that knights still aren't paid well.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2017, 04:36:03 pm »

With the final beast slain, Elaine takes a look around, turning herself to face Lillian. All things considered, Elaine is....rather massive and very much intimidating in dragon form.

She doesn't answer the question about her being a dragon, opting instead to check Lillian for injuries by craning her long neck and peering over the farmgirl for any obvious cuts.
"Are you hurt?"
Lillian was trying very very hard not to freak out as the dragon looked her over much like one would look over potential food. Although the fact she'd not been eaten already and that the dragon had helped sorta helped there. "N-Not badly." There were a few cuts and tears in her cloak on the front, where the monster had charged into the pitchfork. "Nothin' a potion won't take care of."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2017, 04:37:49 pm »

With a noise of moderate satisfaction, Agilulf goes to reclaim his beastman from the building he was launched into.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2017, 04:42:05 pm »

"Hah-haha. Yes, words of a sane mind, good, good. I am sorry I didn't manage to warn the palace before-hand, but my dreams you see, they are often so very unspecific. It's so hard to tell royal guards to "please let me in, I had a vision of approaching disaster", see?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2017, 04:50:36 pm »

"Then....you are safe. That is....good. Do not worry. I am.....not a normal dragon. You are under no threat.

Now, I ask this....tell nobody I did this for you nor tell them who did this for you, and do not look for me. "

Elaine turns away from her, tumbling towards an alleyway where she could safely transform without being seen, picking up her cloak and staff in her teeth as she slips between the building where Geraint and Caderyn were thrown and another.

As she gets to the alleyway, her scales begin to slough off like molting skin, her enlarged limbs shrinking and crumbling into uselessness to reveal her human limbs, her horns disappearing and retreating into her skull as her face shrinks from the demonic, lizard-like visage to the soft, pale and beautiful woman's face it once was, her eyes returning from the snake-like slits to the softer, red eyes they began as. Her skin smoothens and settles, scales replaced with porcelain skin and her silvery dress emerging once more, undisturbed by its wearer's fight.

When Elaine reaches the end of the alleyway, leading onto another street, she is completely normal again, breathing heavily and using the wall for support, clutching her cloak and staff in either hand, hurriedly putting her cloak on to conceal her face once more.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2017, 04:50:47 pm »

Geraint coughs several times, the impact having been pretty hard on him even with his armor. He makes to get up, but finds he can't - the wrong half of his body is buried in rubble, including his good arm.

"Damn... what a bitch..."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2017, 05:14:40 pm »

Agilulf quickly digs the man out.
"Are you okay? If not, just stay there and I'll find someone to grab you. If you are then go find Freyja and tell her I'm going on a dragon hunt."
With that, Agilulf quickly runs down the alley next to the building, looking for anything and anyone suspicious.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »

"I'm well enough... Wait, you're doing what?"

But Agilulf had already left. Stretching his bruised arm, Geraint follows orders and looks for Freyja.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2017, 05:22:50 pm »

Indeed, Agiluf does see a woman hunched over in the alleyway, about to head out onto the busy street in front of her, leaning on the wall for support.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2017, 05:27:45 pm »

"Don't you think you should rest a little more? I'm sure you're tired after what happened back there."
Agilulf says as he quickly closes in on the woman. Not close enough to be worrying unless you're the type that expects everyone to have a hand crossbow at the ready, but close enough that he can prevent her from leaving until he's said what he has to say.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2017, 05:29:23 pm »

Billie, unable to do anything more, sildently begins disengaging her armor and weapon, hissing sounds out as the halberd returns to normal, and her armor becomes quiet, the faceplate opening once more to reveal her lower face.

She walks over to the remainder of the group.

"You all fought adequately.  Good work." she says, her visor's milky filling swirling quietly.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2017, 05:30:56 pm »

Elain doesn't turn to face Agiluf, instead simply catching her breath for a few moments.
"....you saw....what happened there. It isn't safe.....for people to stay here."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42