Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Order of the White Branch: Arthurian High Adventure - Sign-ups (OOC Thread)  (Read 13856 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Hence why I'm waiting to see how he wants to sort stuff out, yes.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

I think it's safe to say I forgot to list Vincent in my action. He got left behind like Kevin in home alone.

Honestly tho, it seems he wanted to do the ritual, then leave with us. At least that was the way I read it.
Yeah, I wanted to do the ritual, then head out with the group with that location in mind. Didn't know they were leaving so soon. The only way to reasonably find them, though, is either them coming back to the castle or us using the Ritual and happening to find them near water..
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Think I'm going to drop out. Nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I think it's safe to say I forgot to list Vincent in my action. He got left behind like Kevin in home alone.

Honestly tho, it seems he wanted to do the ritual, then leave with us. At least that was the way I read it.
Yeah, I wanted to do the ritual, then head out with the group with that location in mind. Didn't know they were leaving so soon. The only way to reasonably find them, though, is either them coming back to the castle or us using the Ritual and happening to find them near water..

Technically we had a bit of plot time where all of us were gather equipment and things. And if Alfrieda had known you were preparing a ritual, she would have lingered a bit. She wouldn't leave you behind so quickly-you would have come out with your gear and the group would still be there.

Just saying, we can rule it as an organic mistake, or you could do some timey-wimey plot stuff and exist in our party at the same time in the present, the same time you are doing that ritual in the past. It's up to you, this is an RP game after all.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, no, Vincent can legitimately be left behind.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would apologize for not posting anything yesterday, but Stellaris is great and I've been looking forward to Utopia for forever so... Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He approached a calm clearing, ready to make use of the rune of Water.

Action: Finish preparations and perform ritual.

Combining the Runes of Water and Sight together, Vincent and Owen prepare a ritual to scout the Primordial fog. The work takes a couple hours, spent chalking out the intricate designs around a bowl full of water, but hopefully they'll earn that time back with interest when they must venture forth. Finally the ritual is completed and the last few incantations are released, causing the bowl in the centre of the ritual to glow slightly. Its surface ripples in a wind that does not exist in the mortal world before going still and revealing a scene buried somewhere in the fog. Thick, gnarly roots ring a small pool of water on one side, extending up into the trunk of the tree similarly twisted from what can be seen through the bowl. The most interesting part of the scene is conveniently located in the centre of it. Growing from a low-hanging branch is a small, egg-like object sheathed in leaves of all varieties and colours. Even through the ritual, the two Enchanters feel a touch of its power. Surely this must be one of the Wybyd which the Order is searching so desperately for?

So do we now need to figure out where this pool is or does knowing it exists let us go to it? Some of the things you said about the fog make me think it may be the latter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have it exactly right. It's the latter, not the former.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With as much speed as is polite, Judas takes his seat. He nods in confirmation as the pagan relays their goals.

Wao. So insulted. Do you not see this cross? How many crosses do you have? Damn bro.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I wonder if anyone will get that reference. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys. I've been feeling like a piece of shit for the past couple of days. As such everything I mash out just seems absolutely terrible and not worth posting, you know? So I'll post an update when I feel better. Whenever that is.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. I feel like less of a piece of shit now and know that if I'm going to be a better GM I have to run games which don't collapse during the first mission/event. University is also over so I shouldn't have any more exams to stress out over which is what prompted that big disappearing act.

So. I have to ask. Do people still want to continue this game or has all momentum vanished? It has been a month after all, so I completely understand if nobody wants to continue. I'll just make something else to run instead. But if enough people are still interested and willing to continue then I see no reason to completely abandon everything. So... What do you guys have to say?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I'm down to continue the game.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14