Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Order of the White Branch: Arthurian High Adventure - Sign-ups (OOC Thread)  (Read 13842 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Sure
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I'm ready to go if everyone else is.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

I'd still like to play
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Still here!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Pretty much what they all said
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Well, if everyone else is booting it back up, I'm hardly gonna flake.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh heh,
Well, if everyone else is booting it back up, I'm hardly gonna flake.
this is pretty much how I feel. To be honest I do feel like after breaks like this the, as you say, momentum vanishes a little bit, and I'd personally prefer seeing what you come up with next rather then trying to plod along with something that already didn't hold your interest before. However, if everyone else would rather continue this to the point where it's continued, I would be fine with that.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Hence why I'm asking whether people want to continue or not. If enough momentum exists to keep this game running I see no reason to waste it. Worse case scenario is that I get some more practice writing/updating stuff before I have to move on and start a new game. Which I already have several ideas about, of course.

Anyways. I'll try to pump out an update this evening since I have the time and energy. No point leaving things to stagnate more if pretty much everyone is in agreement here.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. It's been over a week since I promised an update and I've still haven't managed to produce anything I'm proud of (or at least tolerate enough to spit out). Sorry guys. I guess that when I was asking if people were still up for continuing I should have asked myself. At least telling you guys that this is officially dead is better than providing no news at all, right? Maybe? Kinda?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Unfortunate, but at least you killed our false hope. :P

Really wish this would have gotten started. What was the problem you think, too many players all going in their own direction and requiring you to write a dozen stories? Or just not enough interest on your part? I know sometimes you get a good IDEA for a game, but actually writing it becomes a chore.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was more: 'Finals and RL stuff overwhelmed me and I lost all of my momentum' with a dash of 'Shitty mood and lack of confidence'. Or at least that's what I remember. I wish the game could have gotten started to but obviously in the moment it's not enough to actually push things forward. Sorry about that.

Either way I'll try to pare things down for the next game I make, because I know that the only way to be a better writer/GM/whatever is to keep bashing my head against this wall. Eventually I'll make something which I can be proud of (or at least manages to get past the first encounter/mission). Just gotta keep working at it, you know?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It was more: 'Finals and RL stuff overwhelmed me and I lost all of my momentum' with a dash of 'Shitty mood and lack of confidence'. Or at least that's what I remember. I wish the game could have gotten started to but obviously in the moment it's not enough to actually push things forward. Sorry about that.

Either way I'll try to pare things down for the next game I make, because I know that the only way to be a better writer/GM/whatever is to keep bashing my head against this wall. Eventually I'll make something which I can be proud of (or at least manages to get past the first encounter/mission). Just gotta keep working at it, you know?
If you're not having a go at this, do you mind if I do? I definitely won't start for a while if I do take over and I will almost certainly pawn a system off someone else for it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go ahead. Not that I had much for this in the first place, but you're welcome to salvage what you want from it. I'm not going to get mad or anything.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

And then the game became 90% fantasy slice-of-life and shipping
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14