Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Order of the White Branch: Arthurian High Adventure - Sign-ups (OOC Thread)  (Read 13857 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

DragonRage and Kansa: Do you want me to roll out your fight as well?

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Sure
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why did I think that the fight is between Alice and Magda? Whoops. Sorry about that.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I was confused for a full day myself hahaha

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Ah, that makes more sense :p. It's fine, mistakes happen.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

ptw
Black lives matter.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I highly approve of the GM forced start.

--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93XFxKXdbqY

That leaves 3xenchanters, 1xcommoner, 1xpaladin for the remaining full team if everyone on my list accepts. I tried to leave some of the highest individual skills for the team that was left over, because it may be that you don't make a full group and leave in ones or duos.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Put 'url=inserturlhere' but with square brackets instead of apostrophes before text and you can link it to the url.

Like so.
Black lives matter.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Usec_officer, Owen has the rune Sight. Would he be able to do a ritual to see where some wybyd is?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, so how does this work? Do we need any more input on what to do/where to go, or was forming a team all we had to do for now?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought we were looking for Wybyd lol. Aren't Calonnau step 2?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno really know what a Wybyd is tho. :P It's not described well, except that it grows in a magic garden, so it's very plant-like.

I see now phase one is to find the magic plot seeds, but I just assumed you were talking about something I could describe. I'll edit my post in a minute...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Usec_officer, Owen has the rune Sight. Would he be able to do a ritual to see where some wybyd is?

Maybe. He would need other runes to have a good chance of finding them, however. Something to pinpoint their location instead of blindly searching.

Right, so how does this work? Do we need any more input on what to do/where to go, or was forming a team all we had to do for now?

For now? Just saying 'We're going out to search for the Wybyd' is enough now. Later on you could be more specific about where you're going and what you're trying to do. Unless you guys really want to just go out and stumble upon adventure, of course.

I dunno really know what a Wybyd is tho. :P It's not described well, except that it grows in a magic garden, so it's very plant-like.

No. You plant them in a magic garden. That supercharges it so that the land can be restored before everyone starves to death. Sorry about that not being more clear.

I thought we were looking for Wybyd lol. Aren't Calonnau step 2?

Yeah. Can't have a Calon without a land to grant them strength, which is a problem when it's all shrouded in Primordial Fog. So Calonnau are definitely step 2.

Also, sorry for not posting anything yesterday. I was busy in the morning and felt like shit in the afternoon so... Yeah. My apologies. I'll get on that right away.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, my team is def going to seek the Wybyd then. Altered action if needed.

Also, Wybyd's aren't like seeds/saplings then? Are they some sort of ancient artifact? I had a good idea what they did, just not what they actually were.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Who would have a reasonable idea of what the Wybyds are, actually?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14