Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Castle: Gate Team 0143  (Read 6063 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Gate Team 0143
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2017, 05:44:04 pm »

"Not so much sacred as somewhat paranoid.  You should learn.  Very, very soon.  Akras's medicine is vastly more effective than yours unless you are a healing mage.  And even then."

Newton's fidgeting turns into pacing.

"What are we doing!"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:07:31 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2017, 05:54:54 pm »

Anthony moves over to Newton and grabs him gently by the shoulders.

"Brother, does something trouble you? I fear you will wear a hole in the floor at this rate."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2017, 05:59:34 pm »

Newton shakes off Anthony annoyedly.

"I want to be doing something instead of sitting here waiting for somebody to do something!  Someone do something!"

Alex looks over at Newton concernedly.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:05:25 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2017, 06:17:18 pm »

Jamie smiles a bit. "You want someone to do something? Okay, let's do something." She grabs newton's sides and tosses him into the air, then catches him and tosses again. Kinda like one would with a young child.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2017, 06:20:09 pm »

"Aaaagh!"

Newton...Does not land where Jamie is expecting, nor when Jamie is expecting.  In fact, they land clear on the opposite end of the room.

"What was that for?!"
Sigtext

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2017, 06:31:55 pm »

"Huh... well I was going to catch you, but you kinda teleported yourself over there instead." She shrugs. "Hardly my fault that.Besides, you were the one wanting someone to do something."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2017, 06:33:27 pm »

Well, they landed on their feet.

"No, no, no, I vectored."
Sigtext

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2017, 06:50:26 pm »

Sertan decides to make his little independent crab friend. Controlling the water to form the Zodiac symbol for Cancer and pulling out the IHSS stone Sertan begins the ritual.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:41:51 pm by Kuma »
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2017, 06:51:13 pm »

"Uh-huh... well whatever. Hoi bossman, it's about time we get these other guys through training right? Make sure they know which side of a gun is which, basic first aid, all that?" She'd look to Falk, seeming to just brush off the comments.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2017, 06:53:19 pm »

"I am sorry that you are so unoccupied, Newton, but perhaps some patience would do you good."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2017, 06:55:45 pm »

Newton is looking at Jamie with a very confused expression, but he nods enthusiastically at what she says.

"I am sorry that you are so unoccupied, Newton, but perhaps some patience would do you good."
"It would indeed do him good, but he seems quite incapable of it."
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2017, 06:58:09 pm »

Cantatio's form becomes obscured blurring out and then becomes normal again. Where a feminine man once stood is now a cat.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2017, 07:00:46 pm »

Beinsador noted the strange group of people he was with, then turned to Operator Falk, listening curiously for what he should know.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2017, 07:15:41 pm »

"Operative Falk, if this is everyone, I think we should take them to basic training to see who can do what."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2017, 07:16:04 pm »

((Whoops, used the wrong color on accident))

"In my younger days, my Brothers thought the same of me. But they never gave up on me, and now you see me. I believe there is hope for him."

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15