Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Castle: Gate Team 0143  (Read 6060 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Gate Team 0143
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2017, 07:21:13 pm »

Remember, the Gaians still need to be taught how to use the facilities and why they need to be used.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2017, 07:23:12 pm »

Cantatio's form becomes obscured blurring out and then becomes normal again. Where a feminine man once stood is now a cat.
"...Please don't explode.  You don't do that, right?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2017, 07:34:26 pm »

Not as far as I know. If I do though I hope it is painful to who ever made me think it was a good thing to explode.  Cantatio walks over to Newton. If you are bored then amuses yourself by petting me mortal. Perhaps if I find your petting worth while I shall allow you to pet me again later when I feel generous~
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2017, 07:42:09 pm »

"...Wh-what!?"

Newton backs away slowly...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2017, 07:44:39 pm »

Cantatio licks his paw. You said you wanted to do something and asked for someone to do something. I have taken the form of a adorable cat. Now I wish for you to pet me in return.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2017, 07:45:17 pm »

"Pet the cat dude, it's relaxing.", Sertan says while making his little crab buddy.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2017, 07:47:16 pm »

"But that's weird!"
Sigtext

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2017, 07:52:19 pm »

[Zapp]

Zapp makes a silent giggle (can't go alerting everyone), then sneaks up on Cantatio, reaching a hand forward. Feeling like stealing this privilege.
She is deliberately being slow to reach forward, to tease.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2017, 07:53:38 pm »

Newton looks at Zapp, sloooowly sneaking up on Cantatio, and lets out a non-silent giggle.
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2017, 07:56:41 pm »

Cantatio stands there. Staring at Newton. You think petting a talking cat is weird? I'll have you know that it is not weird at all. In fact petting me mortal is a lovely experience! I'm probably the softest cat you'll ever pet!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 07:59:30 pm by Prophet »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2017, 08:00:58 pm »

"You're making it weirder you're making it weirder please stop it's kind of freaking me out a little?"
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2017, 08:05:01 pm »

Hmm? Who knew mortals were so easy to freak out. Disappointing. Here I am offering my soft adorable body to be petted and your simply rejecting it. You might hurt my feelings you know~ Cantatio gives Newton a sad look.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2017, 08:09:13 pm »

"It, it doesn't help that you're being, like...like...  ...   ...! about it!"
Sigtext

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2017, 08:10:21 pm »

[Zapp]

Zapp then pets Cantatio, before going on to scratch behind his ears.
"Kitty soft, kitty good. Cat pet kitty good now."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2017, 08:12:03 pm »

Cantatio purrs. Well at seems one of you mortals knows how lucky you are at least.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15