Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Castle: Gate Team 0143  (Read 6060 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Gate Team 0143
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2017, 03:26:52 pm »

Alex makes an offput noise.

"It is not polite to attempt to influence the minds of your compatriots."

Newton just fidgets awkwardly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2017, 03:33:27 pm »

Beinsador half-bowed to Falk. "Operator Falk. Thank you for inviting me into your home and halls. Yours is a worthy people, to be so open to the emissaries of outsiders."

He'd never seen an amalgam before, but then he'd never seen half of the things in Akras before. He noted that they must be familiar with the Silver Tongue.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2017, 03:35:48 pm »

Actually, they noticed the power in their wards going down.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2017, 03:37:48 pm »

"Greetings to you, Beinsador of Sunlit. I am Anthony, Monk of the Earth and Air."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2017, 03:45:44 pm »

He smiled at Anthony, suppressing a warm chuckle. "I am pleased to meet you, Monk of the Earth and Air. I'm flattered, but know that I am no God, merely an emissary. The Sunlit Prince is my Lord on High. He rules over the Sunlit Court, the keepers of the dry season."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:48:27 pm by retromach »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2017, 04:02:59 pm »

"You are partially correct, Alex. However the test was for Operative Falk, not yourself. However, I did get your reactions and responses in turn, so we'll done. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my overview of the squad."

"Hello, elf."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2017, 04:04:43 pm »

"Keepers of the Dry Season? Do you mean they control the Autumn?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2017, 04:10:19 pm »

[Zapp]

"Isn't Fall rainfally? I hear cold dry. Maybe winter."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2017, 04:15:03 pm »

"In these lands, the seasons are wild and disordered. In civilized lands, the rains come as bidden, when they are meant to, at the turning of the courts."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2017, 04:20:01 pm »

"Huh... well that's certainly interesting." Jamie chuckles. "I might have to check that out at some point. Always interesting to see new places."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2017, 04:22:08 pm »

Cantatio remains silent but looks back and forth between his new mortal acquaintances. A light amused smile still upon his face.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2017, 04:31:36 pm »

"Perhaps one day we can go there together. You would admire the great temple, I hope. For now, I understand that I am to help you with your work. I know little of warfare, having trained but briefly with the sword. I am a humble emissary and a healer only."

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2017, 04:49:16 pm »

Sertan is half paying attention to everyone as he plays with the water a bit, making it do various things and take shapes. After a while he contemplates conjuring a small crab to play with.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2017, 05:22:45 pm »

"A healer trained in whose medicine?"
Sigtext

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2017, 05:40:18 pm »

"Only those of the Sunlit Prince." he said. He added, "I am curious about the cleansing rituals that Akras employs. I've never been through one like it, but I can see that it must be very sacred to you."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15