Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Castle: Gate Team 0143  (Read 6055 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Gate Team 0143
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2017, 06:59:55 pm »

[Zapp]

"Yah, Zapp good smith. Zapp will be best smith, bestest best smith."
Zapp closes her eyes and has a hand on her chest, so proud. Before opening her eyes and looking at Vilgot.
"Nice to meet you too Vilgot."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2017, 07:04:09 pm »

Jamie just chuckles. "My, quite the wild bunch. I think it seems like we're almost ready, but we did have one last person. They're running a bit late I guess."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2017, 07:13:13 pm »

"I agree, Ricardo. I prefer that you do not use my first name, though."  Vilgot replies, giving an ever so small smile. He doesn't smile a lot.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »

"Geez and i thought I was running late today, ah well. Yo Falk who we waiting on?"
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2017, 05:36:51 am »

"As you wish, mister Falk." Ricardo says this with a heavy Spanish accent. He faces the team. "What a ragtag group of misfits. We've got what, four humans, including you and I? One of those was raised in an orphanage like I was or somethin, poor thing. We have a kitty and what is that, a platypus? One of those Gaian human fellows, looks and sounds like a religious type to me. You got Alex and Newton kittyboys over there, and that thing that smashed the table... Jamie, wasn't it? I think I may have misread the file but there was something about an angel? I didn't get their file sent to me until about twenty minutes ago, and the last ten of that was spent here. What do you think of our team so far?" Ricardo will gauge the reactions of anyone who overheard his deliberately blunt overview.

"You know what? I'm bored already. Meeting new people is boring." He throws a left-right and ducks at thin air. "Hand to hand combat is not. Urgh."

((Also just realised... We are Orphansquad! Ricardo was taken from his parents at 6 or something, Anthony and Sertan were both orphans))
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:40:03 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2017, 05:45:23 am »

"Playpus..... I'm an otter but I don't think any of us are platypus..." Jamie chuckles and stretches a bit. "You're probably well better than I am at it, but maybe we could spar now and then. Can't go wrong getting more practiced."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2017, 09:34:47 am »

"Hemmmpph!"

Oh look, Alex is holding a hand over Newton's mouth.

"Mhmmmp!"

"I believe my brother takes offense at being called a 'kittyboy'.

Additionally, I believe you counted some people twice in that lineup.

I think our team's reserve SL is either testing us, or not good at it,"
and here he fixes Ricardo with an inscrutable, analytic look ", and sincerely hoping that it is the former over the latter."

"Mhmp mm mmm mmmm mmm mm!"

"Are you going to shout at him?"

Newton looks chastised.

"Nn-nn..."

Alex sighs.

"Fine."

"...Yeah, I'm not a 'kittyboy' unless you're an apeman."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2017, 10:16:09 am »

[Zapp]

Zapp raises her hand then speaks.
"B-but you boy with kitty parts. Like mix of he and I."
Then Zapp giggles.
"Catboy Alex, catboy Newton."
Zapp rocks side to side.
"Catboy, catboy. Catboy need sword in hand, catboy stay sharp and good."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2017, 10:19:32 am »

"..."

"She has you there."

"What's this about swords?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2017, 12:53:09 pm »

[Zapp]

"Zapp am cat, I like swords, you catboy, you need sword."
Zapp looks around, looks at the chair, then back at Newton and Alex.
"I make swords later. I have only Choppy."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2017, 12:59:51 pm »

"Later."
Sigtext

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2017, 02:12:52 pm »

(Quack.)

(I mean. PTW)

(EDIT: ops))
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 02:21:17 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2017, 02:13:51 pm »

((Dude.  Parentheses.  Use 'em.))
Sigtext

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2017, 02:41:44 pm »

Beinsador had been found approaching Akras, and had disarmed as asked. It was a frequent enough occurrence for an emissary, and he knew the risks when he'd come. As he arrived and was asked to strip, he asked why. He was given a curt response about protecting from contamination, and he nodded. When he'd first joined the Temple of the Sunlit Prince, there were a great many initiations and rituals, and a cleansing ritual made sense. He'd done his best to follow the ritual, taking it seriously and in earnest, closing his eyes and meditating on thoughts of purity, letting the scents of industrial cleaner and disinfectant guide his focus. When the ritual was over and his things were returned to him, he scrawled in henna around the new tattoo, creating a pattern to draw the eye to it, feeling that showing respect for the traditions and rituals of his hosts would help him to reach them.

---------------------------

An elf came into the room late, seeming refreshed and at peace. He wore an amber and white sleeveless robe, with fresh henna tattoos drawing the eye towards the barcode on his arm. His hair matched the amber of the tattoo and the robe, looking tussled and still wet, and his green eyes and red lips drew the eye from his otherwise light features. He seemed refreshed and at peace, as if having returned from meditation. He had a serene look as he examined the curious new people he'd been assigned to. Having long ago been taught how to imbue his words with power, he expended some small effort to fill the room with his serene presence, creating a momentary calm for him to quietly introduce himself. "Greetings. I am Beinsador Calanbi, Emissary of the Sunlit Prince." He shaped the power of the words to express wisdom and otherworldliness. He resumed normal speech with a polite half-bow. "You must be Gate team 0143."

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:51:53 pm by retromach »

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2017, 03:06:27 pm »

Hmh.
Polite, professional, can actually talk...
Vilgot nods to the Elf.
"It is nice to meet you, Emissary Calanbi. I am Operator Falk."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15