Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2870 2871 [2872] 2873 2874 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4245129 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #43065 on: January 08, 2021, 06:15:51 pm »

Widespread arrests are under way.

Meanwhile Apple is banning the latest Twitter For Racists app from their store, and the alt-right is disintegrating to infighting at a rapid pace.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #43066 on: January 08, 2021, 06:28:58 pm »

Trump has now been perma-banned from Twitter.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:36:36 pm by Ziusudra »
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #43068 on: January 08, 2021, 06:37:17 pm »

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en Double confirmed.

Well I guess Trump is defanged now. Even his firings were by tweet, without it he is powerless.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43069 on: January 08, 2021, 06:41:50 pm »

Just read a twitt:
"In the end Trump cost the republicans the presidency, the senate and the house. The son of a bitch actually did it. He made America great again."

While I dont wholehearedly agree and a whole system in the hands of a single party is dangerous (i.e. writing this from my phone with data plan because rolling black outs), I cant help to laugh to the extraordinary wit of the writer. Hahahaha...
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #43070 on: January 08, 2021, 06:42:47 pm »

realdonaldtrump   January 8, 2021   Ban   Advocating violence
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #43071 on: January 08, 2021, 06:48:42 pm »

So I'm guessing he'll be moving over to the White House Twitter account or Parler.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #43072 on: January 08, 2021, 06:49:41 pm »

Should have happened 4 years ago.

None of these people or groups who spent the last 4 years enabling Trump should get a pass just because they worked up the courage to do the right thing in his final week of presidency.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #43073 on: January 08, 2021, 07:02:34 pm »

Whole bunch of Trumpers catching perma-bans on Twitter
The hammer is red hot
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #43074 on: January 08, 2021, 07:02:47 pm »

Should have happened 4 years ago.

None of these people or groups who spent the last 4 years enabling Trump should get a pass just because they worked up the courage to do the right thing in his final week of presidency.

This is exactly how I feel about it. You don’t get a pat on the back for being the first rat off the sinking ship.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43075 on: January 08, 2021, 07:13:43 pm »

Whole bunch of Trumpers catching perma-bans on Twitter
The hammer is red hot
The red hot hammer and the sickle would say some hahahaha

In the end it does not matter, we are equally doom. Sorry for being grim but currently have no electricity  which puts me in a very bad mood, and have a horrible headache that is far exceeding my regular "asploding eye" headaches which darkens me even more.

While public figures does have a responsability on statements, perma bans seems exagerated to an excent.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43076 on: January 08, 2021, 07:18:56 pm »

No. It's not even a debate. Freeze Peach doesn't mean people have to put up with vile and inciting messages

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #43077 on: January 08, 2021, 07:46:55 pm »

I mean the question of "how many people has Trump directly killed with his tweets" is over one (for this year, mind), possibly more depending on how you count culpability vis-a-vis people killed doing his bidding. I don't think giving him a month to cool off would change that, but that is my guess.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43078 on: January 08, 2021, 07:53:43 pm »

This isn't "cool off and stop doing a flame war plx," this is "redemption arc" territory. No redemption arc (lulz) -> no platforming.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43079 on: January 08, 2021, 07:56:29 pm »

Anyway, time for Emperah Trump to sit in the Golden Toilet
Pages: 1 ... 2870 2871 [2872] 2873 2874 ... 3569