Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30353 times)

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima though pained has fallen asleep. The bunny approaches Coda and stares at him it's little button eyes unblinking. The bunny touches him and wanders around him inspecting Anima sleeps her face so pained that the bunny stops and looks back at her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai gets on the caravan as well and starts to heal Anima. Hey, paladin training is good for something it seems.

Once everyone is on Sarariman gets the caravan going, his path soon leading them to a rather large hotel with a large amount of steam around the back of it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Did she get hurt? Here, have her drink this." Bryn hands the shamed paladin the potion from her satchel and orders him to hand it to the rabbit. He complies with shame, "You can also hang on to it just in case she gets hurt again."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"......."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The bunny looks at the potion and shakes it and Anima pained says,"Bunny no...He'll drop it and get dirty again.." She looks at Gai "T-Thank You.. I'm sorry.." The bunny attempts to run off with the potion and attempts to hide itself behind Coda.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bryn smiles at Thomas, "You're dying to know aren't you?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I do not think I am appropriately amoral for this group."

Tomas starts to walk off.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko, as what can be reasonably presumed to be usual, is sitting with her legs hanging off of the back of the vehicle. Though, probably not as comfortable as usual, given her withering glare at Tomas. It only intensifies when he starts to leave.

"Good fucking riddance, then. Maybe you'll fall off your god damn high horse, too."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

The bunny is gently covered in a ethereal, blue aura and is gently lifted back to Anima. The boy responsible for this idly moves a hand about in the air, staring at Tomas.

"What's your order?"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:36:32 pm by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Not wishing to visit death upon those who may yet be turned from self-destruction is not a very high horse to be on, and yet you would insist I slog through mud and grime because you revel in doing so.

I used to be of the hospitallers, but they would not fight against the corruption in other orders.  Now I am of no order."
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"... Very well." He seems a little disappointed. "Many wants cannot always be fulfilled, paladin."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let me ask you, Tomas, Why did you join this quest of ours?"

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The bunny struggles in the blue Aura but once back in Anima's arms gives up pouting. Anima finally feeling better takes the potion from him and puts it in her bag," Thank you!" She hugs Gai happily ignoring the grumpy bunny.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Gimme a break." It seemed like the woman was about to say more, but her mouth abruptly snapped shut. Instead, she elected to make a rude gesture in the ex-paladin's direction.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Let me ask you, Tomas, Why did you join this quest of ours?"
"I thought this was a group of people trying to be a better alternative to the paladin orders.  Apparently I was quite wrong.  Additionally, what quest?  I was told of no quest."

"... Very well." He seems a little disappointed. "Many wants cannot always be fulfilled, paladin."
"You speak truth.

Yet, I feel I must strive.

You seem disappointed."

"Gimme a break." It seemed like the woman was about to say more, but her mouth abruptly snapped shut. Instead, she elected to make a rude gesture in the ex-paladin's direction.
They seem to completely ignore the outburst and gesture.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51