Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30344 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"So, you are here in search of Wrath. Then you either want to secure it, so that it may never be used to resurrect the tortured demon, or you are trying to unite the sins for just that purpose.
Which is it, then?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Considering the fact that we just killed the people trying to stop the first one, it's not exactly hard to figure out."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The group can hear the creaking of the caravan as Sarari guides it to them.

Gai shrugs at Anima's question.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima unfazed by all the adults ignoring and shrugging at her she goes to wait for the wagon looking through her backpack to see if she has a sweater or something because she is cold and the bunny hops behind her scrambling just as uncoordinated as she is.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn laughs and orders the shamed knight to carry her to the Caravan. He complies, albeit embarrassed and shamefully.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Considering the fact that we just killed the people trying to stop the first one, it's not exactly hard to figure out."

"yeah, you'd think so.Well then, if you wish to gather the sins, then you should know who I am.

My name is Kogara Coda.

And I am wrath.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Bunny stops hearing the word "Wrath" and looks puzzled before quickly looking at Anima who stood with a very blank stare," Your not that angry looking..." She says very softly and the bunny waves it's arms in the angriest expression it can from it's spot in her arms. " You could be lying..." for some reason Anima is fairly reasonable and un-childlike but she looks as though she is in a great deal of pain.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Trust me, you do not want to see me when I'm angry."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No one cares. Now get in the cart before the paladins realize something happened. Besides, you guys deserve a bit of a reward after that!"
Sarari waits for the group to board.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima climbs on and curls up hugging her knee's the bunny watches bouncing up and down as everyone decides what they are doing.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka heads towards the cart, but keeps an eye on Kogara. If he were to decide against tagging along, there could be a really big problem.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Right. If the Knights find out about this, they're not going to be happy. Let's get going. Your journey has only begun."

Coda begins walking toward the cart to take his place, but stops to stare for a moment at Sarariman.

"Hmmm... You look familiar..."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"We travel with them, Coda?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sarari looks Coda up and down.
"I mean, normally I'm not one to go for men but after a couple drinks I could see it..."

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I- t- that's not-"

Coda sighed, recollecting himself.

"Yes, Ice, if they will allow it, we are traveling with them."

Coda boards the cart, near the back where he can brood, hopefully in peace.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51