Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30184 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Scene theme: Those fuckin' holy knights be keeping us down man!

You know, despite the whole of the land being controled by overzealous knights that execute people with any taint to them at all, and despite the fact you're fairly certain that at least one of your companions is willing to rip your entrails out and hang you with them, this whole caravan ride is rather peaceful. Maybe it's because of the driver's jolly aditude. Maybe it's the fact that he's paying everyone on the caravan not to kill each other just yet. And of course, there's always the possiblity that people are just scared of the many ton lizard that shoots lazers from it's eyes propelling the craft. In unison you all watch as it fries and eats a bird in it's path.
"So! We're going to be getting close to finding the rumored resting place of one of the sins. I'm not worried that we'll have any trouble on the way there but perhaps you want to ask some questions about the area and likely threats before I set up shop?"
Ah yes, his shop. He pays okay for any items you find on the journey that you wish to part with, and of course, sells them off to dumb tourists, rich bored people, and you guys at cut throat prices. It's very standard of businesses really, so don't blame him if you accidentally sell your buster sword and can't get it back because it's too expensive.
You slowly start to wonder how he gets any buisness since he tends to hide in the woods but you feel like it's better to keep it a mystery.

OOC Link
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:21:32 pm by kj1225 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

A tallish girl sits on the back of the wagon, whistling a catchy, yet somehow still excruciatingly irritating tune as her feet dangle off the edge.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

An extremely feminine person finishes tying their hair back before asking "What should we expect once we get there?" They then give the girl in the back a look of annoyance but say nothing.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Said girl flashes what can only be described as a shit-eating grin at the glare, turns back to watching the road behind them, and increases her volume just enough to be noticeable.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is a very small sluggish girl following along with a purple bunny in a backpack ," Do we stop anytime soon?" she asks looking at the ragtag fun group of individuals who are along on this odd adventure.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Sitting next to the tallish girl was a shorter, younger girl with fire red hair. Standing in front of her was a much taller scarecrow looking monster, holding a tray of sweets that she is deciding on, "Would anyone want something to snack on? Crane here happens to be quick on bringing me too much food." The scarecrow shyly looks away, looking as if he had just been called out.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Nah, they wouldn't do anything for me. Probably taste like shit, too, I dunno."
GM of Trespassers V2.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I'm fine, thanks for the offer though."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

A tall masculine woman wearing a rather strange blue colored garment and a big straw hat can be found leaning back on what appears to be the oar of a large boat, near the front of the wagon. She turns to look at the tall girl and gives a response. "And what would be the price of your snack service?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bryn is taken by surprise, "M-my snack service! Please, I am not some merchant. I offer these because I cannot eat them all myself. It would be rude!"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima rushes forward wanting a snack she falls first getting dirt on her cheek before catching up," Can I have a snack?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:16:56 am by Amoris Veneneum »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"It wasn't my intention to be rude. Its just that If you guys are being paid half as much as I am, it really speaks to just how dangerous it could be to deal with you."

The woman holds out her hand expectantly and says "I suppose I can accept some. I foresee a sufficient amount of exercise in our immediate future, to say the least."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, please, have all you want. There's plenty here."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima has to reach but she manages to grab one of the snacks without falling on her butt. "Thank you,is there any room in the wagon?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:17:15 am by Amoris Veneneum »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Yeah, you could say that I'm not super safe to hang around, so watch what you say." Every time she speaks, afterward she immediately resumes the ear-grating tune.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51