Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30341 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Oroka speaks. "So tell me something... Do you believe that the notion of Good and Evil can be accurately described as a simple line? That something can only be either good, evil or somewhere directly between?"
"There are some things that are truly good.  There are some things that are truly evil.  Many things are shades of grey."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Oroka speaks. "So tell me something... Do you believe that the notion of Good and Evil can be accurately described as a simple line? That something can only be either good, evil or somewhere directly between?"
"Good and Evil are just things assigned to whatever group opposes yours morally or in belief. Most of the knights see us as evil for instance because of our abilities and I'd bet most of us see their actions evil in turn, but Tomas puts it nicely in that the world is mostly gray. No one is purely black or white."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"If you understood that, then you knew we had no choice. Diplomacy won't work, unless on the off-chance that we find a Paladin who isn't hell-bent on killing us."
Freya is standing nearby, walking towards the carriage in her Armored Form.
"And right now, there only seems to be two of you."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"I would be inclined to disagree. What is 'good' for some can be 'bad' for others. An act done in good faith can lead to disaster and an act of malice can lead to prosperity sometimes. Life's funny like that. Personally, I believe that good and evil are just words people use to justify their behaviors. Can you name even a single action which would be to the benefit of everyone, without any negative repercussions for anyone even after thousands of years of virtually unpredictable events which had occurred as a result of that action? I would say that there are many colors that make up the concept of morality. My favorite one is Goldenrod, that's the one which would make the best world for me specifically I think."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Sarariman pulls up infront of the inn as the group discusses morals and goes inside, presumably to talk to the proprietor.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"Okay. Anyone up for drinks? That fight was pretty intense."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I do not drink."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Even if I did, I can't get drunk."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas nods to the person who said that.
Sigtext

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima has been following the conversation silently as she watches bunny play with a little toy she keeps for him so that he won't always spin endlessly. "Do they have snacks here?" she asks innocently as bunny drops the toy and makes angry gestures at it and then picks it back up.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Ice turns to Coda. "Do we really stick with them? None of them are sins."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I'm gonna need to be sloshed to deal with these people. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima gets up and walks up to Chiyoko with a sucker. The bunny is tugging at her and reaching for it and Anima ignores it and attempts to give Chiyoko the sucker.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Hm? Get lost, kid, I don't need your sweets."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"I don't know about you lads and lasses, but I think I'm losing my mind. One moment We're still fighting the paladins. Then I blink and they're all dead. Then I blink again and we're back on the cart going who knows where.

I'm not even sure how I'm blinking without eyes or eyelids, but I'm clearly either going insane or senile in my old age."
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 51