- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231415 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2940 on: November 06, 2016, 02:13:23 pm »

B, we need to play this war aggressivly and quickly.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: November 06, 2016, 02:35:54 pm »

A

This is a defensive war theres no need to rush.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: November 06, 2016, 02:54:37 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: November 06, 2016, 03:11:53 pm »

A

We were planning on starving them out anyway. They've just provided extra mouths to feed.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: November 06, 2016, 03:30:46 pm »

You return to besiege Khosra.

867 AD, Midsummer

A messenger arrives from Luathbas; your dearest wife have given birth to another daughter of yours. She named her Lynda.

Few days later your horsemen meet and defeat a small unit of Parsian Cataphracts. The armored Parsian horsemen couldn't win against Luathabs light horsemen numbering five times their own.

867 AD, Late Summer

As your Army prepares to hear the news of surrender of Khosra (as reports begin to leak outside about dire state of the garrison and the populace), a messenger arrives from Governor of Lauthbas.

"My liege! Parsians have moved through the mountains and are attacking Luathbas!"

"Surely the valley into Parsia was guarded by our outposts?" Asks one of commanders, but the messenger shakes his head.

"Nay! I said, through the mountains! These savage bearded axemen, masters of mountains, have led Parsian troops and commanders around the peaks, which must've taken them at least a month of time. That our scouts haven't seen them till the Parsians established camp, is pure bad luck! The governor's militia dealt them a small defeat but the Parsians are strong in numbers while Augasians are no match for them."

The commanders hold emergency council and many ideas are cast. Finall, it is time to decide...

A) Abandon the siege and march westwards to Augas in hurry to meet with the Parsians and defeat them before they do any damage.
B) Split the Army half-half and then go back to Luathbas while siege of Khosra shall continue.
C) Send horsemen to Augas while rest of the Army shall march to Parsia to capture the capital and win the day!
D) Leave a small detachment of people to maintain the siege while rest shall go and battle PArsians in Augas.
E) Negotiate with the garrison and popualce of Khosra to at least solve this issue for now.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 03:33:33 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: November 06, 2016, 03:38:23 pm »

E

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: November 06, 2016, 03:42:23 pm »

We do have half our army still at home, can't they handle it?
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: November 06, 2016, 03:50:53 pm »

The current vote is about what yours half of Army will do. The home-half will do its best in meanwhile.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: November 06, 2016, 04:31:03 pm »

E

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: November 06, 2016, 06:04:42 pm »

A. You dolts, I knew something like that would happen :V
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: November 06, 2016, 06:44:57 pm »

A
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:48:25 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: November 07, 2016, 12:05:24 am »

B
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: November 07, 2016, 12:42:44 am »

C, if they follow us we have the initiative.
This wasn't particularly a good move ._. If a city is besieged, any reinforcements are meant to either relieve the city or provide support to it, usually with a complement or guard in case the supplies are attacked--the guard isn't usually meant to fend off the attacking army by itself (else that would be notable), and is more 'guard the supplies; when we relieve the city, we can resupply and rearm'.
Or at least that's my opinion on assessing that scout report x_x

Now the bearded men seem more like the rugged auxiliaries in terrain mastery, focused on hatchet throwing and other arts that go against infantry phalanxes--we have crossbowmen, but we have never (at least as far as I know) tried crossbowmen against Cataphracts, which would technically be useful.

We can send our horsemen back to relieve our army back home while we go forward deep into the Parsian territory since they're spending what seems to be their 'lacking' army in an effort to overthrow us given all that news.

That, and I literally do expect that E is already known to the city people (because they got reinforced and all, so that includes news), and 'A' loses the initiative because the Parsian army is a LOT weaker than it once was before--and in comparison, our army value is a lot bigger than when we first fought them, so given the size of that scout report, and the important note of bypassing a significant terrain blockade I'm betting they're going to use the mountains to retreat anyway given that it may be the brunt of their army there.

Edit: Just for refreshers (maybe I'm biased but ._.)
We do have half our army still at home, can't they handle it?
866 AD, End of the Year
Happiness: 6
Population: 6
Economy: 3
Army: 7
So we technically have the same-ish army value, but upgraded troops in crossbows and stuff, both here and back at home. (3.5 is a lot, compared to our early days :P boosted in part by tech).
You can imagine the numbers considering recent battle reports here :P How small the Parsians are, in a way.

C.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:13:47 am by Tiruin »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: November 07, 2016, 12:48:40 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: November 07, 2016, 01:26:15 am »

2-2 for E and C v;
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 379