Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85451 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2016, 07:00:07 pm »

"Ah. A pleasure to meet you, Fraulein. I am Charlotte zu Asha. Nice to meet you."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2016, 07:00:43 pm »

Frisk navigates their way to the library, and greets the three standing inside. "Oh, hi guys! And.... who's this?" They look at Zara, smiling.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2016, 07:06:15 pm »

Wario glowers at Woodsworth. "Not as rude as interrupting someone at work—the work that'll form the foundation of my new fortune, since you're apparently too broke to give me an advance!" Wario waves Woodsworth's screen away, and then goes back to coding.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2016, 07:18:28 pm »

Zara waves at Charlotte. "Likewise."

She's kinda cute.
Sarissa!
What?

And then Frisk. Zara turns to them. "Um... hi. I'm Zara. Nice to meet you." She briefly questions why a kid is present, and it's visible on her face, but she doesn't turn it into words.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2016, 07:21:13 pm »

Frisk extends a hand to Zara. "It's a pleasure, Zara! What brings you here?"
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2016, 07:23:32 pm »

She shakes the hand. "Same reason as a lot of people I think. Trying to save the multiverse, right?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2016, 07:44:53 pm »

Bastion resumes his defensive stance, with what sounds like a chuckle emanating from the speaker in the edges of his shoulder.
"You are quite slippery, even with the extra grip of rubberized synthetic hands."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2016, 08:29:56 pm »

Mega takes a deep breath in, a deep breath out, and grins.
"Heheh, it's what I'm good at. You're not bad yourself, though."
Mega makes a lunge at Bastion, but this time with much more agile movement, making an attempt to grab him, swing around his shoulder and jab him in the back.
Grab and Strike Bastion!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2016, 09:18:59 pm »

A sad-looking girl exists specifically in the library, looking curiously at Frisk.

"You can't be from my session...Who are you?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2016, 09:23:17 pm »

Samson looks for a save option. Should there be one he saves and then exits to go check out the other areas of the ship a bit before mission time. If there isn't, he still exits to explore.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:32:29 pm by kj1225 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2016, 09:31:37 pm »

Twilight waves to Frisk, saying, "Hey, Frisk! I just finished reading the latest book in the Daring Do series. If you wanna grab the first book in the series, I'll show you where it is." before turning to Zara and saying, "And It's nice to meet you, Zara. Always nice to meet new people.". She hears another voice say something in the Library, and turns to find a girl. She seems to be talking to Frisk, so she puts away the Daring Do book and randomly grabs a fiction book from the shelves, before turning back to Charlotte. "As pets, huh? What's yours like?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2016, 09:46:22 pm »

She shakes the hand. "Same reason as a lot of people I think. Trying to save the multiverse, right?"
They laugh, smiling. "Heheh, yeah! That's the attitude! So..... what's your specialty?"

A sad-looking girl exists specifically in the library, looking curiously at Frisk.

"You can't be from my session...Who are you?"
They turn towards her, presenting her hand once more. "Oh, hi! My name's Frisk. Otherwise known as 'The Human'. And what do you mean, 'session'? I'm from Ebott City."

Twilight waves to Frisk, saying, "Hey, Frisk! I just finished reading the latest book in the Daring Do series. If you wanna grab the first book in the series, I'll show you where it is." before turning to Zara and saying, "And It's nice to meet you, Zara. Always nice to meet new people.". She hears another voice say something in the Library, and turns to find a girl. She seems to be talking to Frisk, so she puts away the Daring Do book and randomly grabs a fiction book from the shelves, before turning back to Charlotte. "As pets, huh? What's yours like?"
"Oh, hey Twilight! I might look into that sometime."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2016, 09:49:34 pm »

Logan stares at the screen for a solid fifteen seconds with no reaction, and then:

".....Laptop?"
Black lives matter.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2016, 09:50:34 pm »

"It's done!" shouts Wario, startling the library's other Cazadores. "The first microgame I've made in this world! The first microgame this world has ever seen, probably, judging by its inhabitants' taste!" Wario punctuates this statement with a glare at Woodsworth, if one of his screens is around. "I think it's pretty great, but don't take my word for it—gaze upon it yourselves, losers!" Wario turns the laptop's screen toward the rest of the library's inhabitants.

Spoiler: the microgame (click to show/hide)

"You have to press 'A' to throw the spear before time runs out! Pretty great, huh?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2016, 09:53:42 pm »

"I'm what's called a Paladin in my world. Healing and making others stronger. I also have a spear but... I'd rather not need to use it."

Forgetting something, aren't you?

Zara sighs. "I've also got less... beneficial, magic. Or rather I... know someone who does."

You can't keep pretending I'm not here you know.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 123