Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85434 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #165 on: August 14, 2016, 04:51:27 pm »

When Logan presses her hand to the touchscreen, it "awakens" with a audio cue and reveals a screen reminiscent of a typical desktop computer, with a simple background and a list of programs and options.

"You can check out a Laptop from the library! If that doesn't suit your needs, you can go down planet-side and buy one! Except you're broke! ^_^"

"Due to the nature of the Anomalies, every mission is wildly different and there's usually not much continuity! Combatants range from a single entity to massive armies, even entire nations or planets, planets themselves that can become infected with Miasma! That is not to discount that there are other hostilities outside of the Anomalies themselves that vary from universe to universe!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 14, 2016, 04:55:09 pm »

Logan stares at the screen for a solid fifteen seconds with no reaction, and then:

".....Laptop?"
Black lives matter.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 14, 2016, 04:58:27 pm »

<Fascinating.  This should be a good opportunity to acquire battle-morphs then.>

Turning away from Woodsworth, Nix trotted along to the gymnasium, where he could hear the sounds of fighting.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2016, 05:06:03 pm »

Wario laughs. "You're calling me broke? Back home, I probably have more money than you do! Heck, I'll probably have more money here than you do, once I've published my microgames! See you later, Worthless!" Wario leaves the room; he then seeks out the library. Upon arriving, he grabs a laptop and turns it on.

Looking through its list of programs, he is shocked to find that it does not have W++, the custom engine he uses to build his microgames. "Am I gonna have to start from scratch?" Wario starts working on a microgame—basically this, but with the target replaced with one of Woodsworth's screens.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 14, 2016, 05:11:16 pm »

With a yelp, Mega stumbles backwards, looking at her enemy a bit more critically -- he was skilled at counterattacking, great. Well, she was too, at least. It would be a poor idea to attack while off balance, so instead she just focused on regaining her balance and preparing to dodge.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2016, 05:24:42 pm »

"The Mage" Walks into the gymnasium and Starts beating Punching bags with his Staff.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2016, 05:34:50 pm »

Samson waves off the apology.
"Aw, it doesn't bother me any. I knew before coming here I wouldn't be able to keep on good terms with everyone."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2016, 05:42:13 pm »

Eventually, Zara wanders to the library where Charlotte and Twilight are. She's looking... actually rather similar to what Charlotte did, upon seeing such large numbers of books.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2016, 05:58:40 pm »

"Hi."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2016, 06:07:04 pm »

Zara starts at the sudden greeting, turning to Charlotte. "Wh- uh... hi."

Smooth.
Shut it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2016, 06:10:19 pm »

Charlotte smiles at her over her book, before going back into reading it.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2016, 06:12:24 pm »

With a yelp, Mega stumbles backwards, looking at her enemy a bit more critically -- he was skilled at counterattacking, great. Well, she was too, at least. It would be a poor idea to attack while off balance, so instead she just focused on regaining her balance and preparing to dodge.
Bastion would press his attack, more focused on keeping her balance off and her guard down as a result. He would try and grab her and pull them towards him.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 14, 2016, 06:18:09 pm »

Twilight's reaction to Charlotte is, "As-as a pet? Oh my Celestia, that's...", before Zara enters. Twilight then says, "Well, that's interesting, Charlotte. Oh! Hi, there. I'm Twilight, what's your name?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 14, 2016, 06:56:07 pm »

Zara blinks. She glances to Charlotte, who seems to not see any issue, and then back. "Nice to meet you. I-I'm Zara Horowitz."

Talking horse. This place is great. Going to introduce me? Or better, let me introduce myself!
I've barely introduced myself. Save it for later.

While Twilight and Charlotte can't hear the mental appear to be concentrating on something when it happens.
Sigtext!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2016, 06:56:34 pm »

Woodsworth is tailing Wario and finds him designing the game. "You shouldn't murder effigies of your host through digital media! That is very rude! >_<"

Mega works to regain her footing to assume a proper stance in case she needed to dodge as Bastion lunges for her. [1-2+1 vs. 2] He wraps his hand around her arm for a second before she is able to wrench away rather smoothly. [8-2 vs. 9] As Mega pulls herself away she simultaneously launches a front kick at Bastion's torso, but before it can land he jumps a couple feet out of range.
Bastion can feel the overdrive of his Reactive Implants now falling to normal speeds.

"Well keep doing what you're doing, alright?" Ben winks at Sampson and walks away.
Ben Friesnburgher Social Link +1

Practice is long and arduous, but eventually over without any real developments. As Sampson walks back to the locker room, he bumps into head coach Tom Michealson, a man who never stops wearing the expression of a father anxiously watching his son at a YMCA basketball tournament game.
"....."

> Establish communication with Head Coach Michealson
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 123