Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85448 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2016, 10:03:37 pm »

Logan stares at the screen for a solid fifteen seconds with no reaction, and then:

".....Laptop?"

((Isn't Logan in the War Room?))

Bastion gets back into his default defensive position as Mega runs at him. He puts up his arms to block, but instead of striking, Mega grabs ahold of his left forearm and uses it as a platform to swing herself around him. [8+2 vs. 5] Mega flies into Bastion's back, driving her knee into his lower spinal region and propelling him forward. [3] Bastion takes a couple of steps before falling over, using his arms to take the brunt of the kinetic force as he hits the mat.

Sampson does locate a save option and puts off interacting with Coach Michaelson, a feature many actual Pittsburgh Steelers would desperately want to have. He comes out of the Rec Center to explore and ends up in the War Room, a strategic room for plan formulations, and additionally containing a Logan confused by touchscreen technology.

Woodsworth watches the microgame take place. "That is a very faithful portrayal of me! But it is also very mean and rude! >_<" Without any sort of signal, the I.A. at the front desk of the library walks over to where Wario is sitting, and snatches his laptop away in its thick, darker-than-cool-hands. "I'm suspending your laptop privileges until the first mission is over! Maybe going through some hardship will set you straight you jerk!"
This commotion makes the library have a not-so-library-esque atmosphere.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2016, 10:08:19 pm »

((It would be helpful if you had divided the post with HR instead of just hitting enter.))

She investigates a few of the programs there.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2016, 10:08:57 pm »

Samson looks at Logan. He blinks at the clearly time shifted person.
"You need some help?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2016, 10:12:26 pm »

"Hyah!"
Mega makes an attempt to press the advantage and grapples Bastion, looking to get on his back and pin him to the floor.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 14, 2016, 10:14:20 pm »

((It would be helpful if you had divided the post with HR instead of just hitting enter.))

((I reserve the the HR to separate various regions or dimensions, but I'll try and clarify where people are and who is talking to whom.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2016, 10:15:08 pm »

Twilight nods at Frisk and says, "You'll love it, Frisk. It's about an Pegasus adventurer named Daring Do, who looks for the treasures of the world while doing battle against Ahuizotl, a mysterious creature bent on making an eternal heatwave. I actually met the author, A.K Yearling once. Let's just say it was...interesting.". She then turns back to Zara, and says, "Less beneficial magic? That's got me thinking about just how different magic is from what Unicorns can do in Equestria. What can the person you know do, exactly?", a curious look on the market's face.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2016, 10:16:36 pm »

A grunt would issue from the cyborg as he tumbles forward, but As he lands on his hands he would quickly attempt to leg sweep the approaching grappler, a mixed attempt to recover and counterattack from his current position.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2016, 10:23:13 pm »

As Bastion attempts a recovery combined with a sweep, he is interrupted by Mega jumping on his back, [6 vs. 3] grabbing his left arm and putting the crux of his elbow on his knee, apply pressure to the joint and gaining a proper mount. He is now restricted from regular attacks until he can figure out how to escape.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2016, 10:29:38 pm »

Black lives matter.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2016, 10:32:50 pm »

Wario waves his arms. "MY MICROGAME! I SPENT TEN MINUTES WORKING ON THAT! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, WORTHLESS!" Wario thumbs his nose. "Someday, my microgames will be all over the galaxy—and you'll die in every single one of them! Just you wait!"

Wario storms off, heading nowhere in particular.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2016, 10:34:18 pm »

Samson makes finger guns at Logan before heading out to investigate other areas. Perhaps the library.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2016, 10:34:26 pm »

Twilight flicks through the book, which appears to be an anthology of short stories, each of them of many genres. Twilight cracks the book open, the first story being a comedy.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2016, 10:41:21 pm »

Mega grins, and jabs Bastion with her kerambit while maintaining the grapple, just to make attempts at getting out of her pin harder.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2016, 10:53:20 pm »

Logan finds that some of the most highly listed programs include a web browser called "Moogle", a Word Processor, a Spreadsheet system, a Slideshow Creator, a Paint/Art Software and a game called "League of DoTA: The SMITE'ing".

Wario ends up in the [inconspicuous GM roll] the dormitory area, where it looks like some Cazadores have already begin setting up shop and making themselves feel home.

Sampson finds Twilight Sparkle, Frisk, Zara, Anna, and Charlotte all huddled around a table. Wario is also storming off.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2016, 10:55:05 pm »

Twilight turns her head to see Sampson, remembering him as the one with the gun. "Hello, again! I don't think I got your name, but if you want to sit down, you can." with another smile.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 123