Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85318 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:18:41 pm »

OOC Thread
The Shopping List - Google Document Tallying Wants/Needs of the Crew (Courtesy of Elephant Parade)
Shipping Chart - For All You Degenerates

You step through the shimmering portal left behind by Woodsworth, leaving your own universe for one in some faraway corner of time and space. Your destination ends up being a harshly white room with the aesthetic and tone of a bureaucratic waiting room, minus fundamental pleasures such as a place to sit, or office plants. The walls are uninteresting besides the Southern one, equipped with three porthole-sized windows that allow sight into the glittery recesses of space, utter darkness pocketed by stars and a single large planet, close enough to your position that you can make out weather formations, huge pillars of clouds moving across its surface, glistening with lights. To the North is a metal gate, separating you from moving any further within the ship, containing you as if you were a threat. Through two glass panels, you observe the orange glowing eyes of beings with flesh so dark you can't make out any further features on their faces. These must be the Iinsan-Ali that Woodsworth spoke of.

"Hiiiiii~! I'm so happy to see so many of you came! ^_^"

Speaking of Woodsworth, the holographic screen with green text appears within the room. An electronic bell, like a cell phone alarm clock, goes off.

"Implant process complete! Betcha' didn't even notice! Now you guys can communicate with each other on Missions! A možete razumjeti hrpa više jezika previše! Nije li to uzbudljivo?! :3"

Woodsworth flutters over to the metal gate, which promptly opens, revealing the full frontal view of the Iinsan-Ali, each coated head-to-toe in red metallic suits, their black hands clutching rifles the size of light machine guns. They stand rigidly, not having appeared to have made a single adjustment, even of their eyes, since your arrival. Beyond them is a corridor leading further into the ship.

"You are free to go where you like, with the exception of any door that explicitly warns of being off-limits! Everything has been prepared to you. And if you have any questions, just ask me! Weeeee~! ~_^"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:56:52 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 11:23:06 pm »

Wario gestures at Woodsworth.

"So, Woodsworth, where's the cash you promised me? I'm not gonna work for free, ya know!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 11:27:04 pm »

Woodsworth shoots back, "Where's the labor you've promised in exchange for capital? How about some of that first? Haven't you read any John Stuart Mill? ;P"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 11:30:22 pm »

Wario grimaces. "I want an advance, at least! I didn't bring any of my fortune with me, and living without money would be the worst!" He starts to sweat. "Look, if I go for more than a day without rolling around in dough, I start to get a little bit off, you hear me? I need money to buy garlic, too; how am I supposed to survive without garlic? If money is what fuels my soul, garlic is what fuels my body!"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:33:57 pm by Elephant Parade »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 11:35:01 pm »

((PTW.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 11:35:35 pm »

"We do not provide any sort of payment until a Cazadore completes a Mission, as stated in the Guidelines. As for garlic, you can find an ample supply of garlic, as well as other common food items, in the on-board full-range kitchen."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 11:41:03 pm »

Wario clenches his fists. "Humph. One way or another, I will get some money—and I won't wait until I've finished a mission. Waiting is for chumps. So long, loser!" Wario makes a rude gesture at the screen, and then leaves the room.

Wario goes to the kitchen. Once there, he pulls out his Portable Garlic-Dispenser. "Did you hear what that loser said, Garlic Guy? This place has garlic! Looks like I'm not going to need your services, chump!"

Wario ransacks the kitchen, searching for garlic; he eats all the garlic he finds. "Wah, I feel stronger already!" If there's too much garlic for him to eat (unlikely), he stores the rest in his pockets.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 11:41:48 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 11:43:47 pm »

Twilight steps into the room, wonder spread across her face as she looks around. "Oh my Celestia! The sheer amount of resources this room alone must take.." she muses to herself, before speaking to the people in the room with her. "Hello there, everypo-", before stopping herself at seeing the colorful cast before her. She pauses, before saying, "Everybody, sorry. I'm Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. I figure if we're going to work together, we should know each other, right?", she says with a nervous grin on her face.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:48:19 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 11:47:41 pm »

Kyle watches the man run off before turning to the unicorn thing talking to everyone. He pauses and pokes his finger on his bayonet before nodding.
"Uh yeah... do I know you from somewhere?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 11:52:40 pm »

Twilight turns to the man speaking, and squirts her eyes for a bit before saying, "I don't know how you would. I'm from the Kingdom of Equestria, but I have gone to a human world on occasion. Maybe you've seen me or my counterpart there?", before suddenly slapping her forehead with her forehoof, before saying, "Duh! I need to tell Sunset what happened! I guess I will after the introductions, then...
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 11:57:58 pm »

"Uh... must be mistaken. I'm Samson... I'd shake your hand but..."
He gestures vaguely to her lack of hands.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 11:59:52 pm »

Twilight looks down before chuckling, saying afterwards, "It's fine, you can shake my hoof. It's nice to be cordial." with a smile on her muzzle. She holds her left Forehoof up, intending it to be shaken.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 12:05:56 am »

Frisk looks around, eager to make some new friends, and goes to shake hands with anyone willing.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 12:11:13 am »

Twilight sets her hoof down for a moment, only to pick it back up a second later when Frisk arrives. She holds her hoof out, and shakes Frisk's hand before saying, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Twilight, what's your name?" with another smile on her face.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 123