Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85398 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2016, 03:10:38 pm »

Mega looks her opponent up and down, and probingly jabs once at Bastion with her sheathed keebot to see how he will react (a basic attack).

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2016, 03:12:38 pm »

A sad-looking girl wearing all-black exists on-ship.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2016, 03:50:23 pm »

Twilight, after savoring reading the book for a while, finishes it and closes it with a content sigh. She looks over to Charlotte, and asks, "So, what are you reading? The cover says it's a guide of some sort. Are you studying for something?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2016, 03:54:50 pm »

Mega looks her opponent up and down, and probingly jabs once at Bastion with her sheathed keebot to see how he will react (a basic attack).
He would react by attempting to bring one of his iron arms in a downward and then outward sweep, a decent, if basic disarming defensive move.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2016, 03:57:46 pm »

"No response?! Are you laughing at me?" Wario waves his arms in front of Woodsworth's screen. "If you're going to be that way, I'm leaving!" He reaches for the door, and then pauses. "Your game room had better have microgames, or I'll be back!"

Wario sulks through the halls, grumbling to himself. His mood doesn't improve until he spots the game room's entrance; as soon as he enters, he begins searching for microgames.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

"I may as well read up on the monsters we will be encountering. My area of expertise is in the taming, handling and raising of creatures like these."
Charlotte produces a drawing of a creature on parchment, showing it to the pony.

It seems to be an ursine creature, two red stripes of fur running across its four eyes, two on each side, with a coat of brownish-red fur and hardened shells of bone covering the pads of its forelegs, its back and across its haunches like pauldrons. The creature seems to be about the size of a grown man on all fours, and towers even over the tallest man when standing on its hindlegs. Smoke seems to be lifting from its mouth.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2016, 04:14:06 pm »

Bastion preemptively takes a generic defensive fighting stance with arms up, one leg behind him to combine stability with mobility. Mega observes the cyborg and then rushes forward and thrusts her sheathed blade at him. [4-2 vs. 5+1(Reactive Armor: 2 Remaining)] Bastion weaves to the side and goes to counter before she recovers from her attack. [9+1(Armor: 1 Remaining) vs. 8] Bastion performs a sweep and drives the back of his heel into the back of Mega's right leg. She stumbles off to the side and remains off-balanced but standing.

Woodsworth's screen turns into a waving hand, "If you want to leave, you could always try the airlock!" Wario finds the Rec Center to have several arcade cabinets. What constitutes as a "microgame" or not is up to him, and it looks as though all the games are full fledged games, unless he considers the classics like "Pac-Guy" or "Highway Runner" to be microgames due to their simplicity.

"Bullshit rookie, you're here so you can score a big contract as long as you can. Well let me tell you something, if you come for me I will knock your ass down so many levels you'll be playing amateur ball in China." Norton walks off.

During stretches and drills, the Quarterback, acclaimed Ben "10" Friesnburghers comes over to Sampson. "Sorry about that, Nort didn't play very well last year and knows he's on the hot seat. By the way, I'm Ben."

> Establish Social Link/Try to Impress the Quarterback
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2016, 04:26:09 pm »

Twilight looks at the creature in shock, saying "Oh my! That's looks terrifying! I'm surprised you can tame a creature like that. Actually, we have creatures like this in Equestria. The Ursa Major and the Ursa Minor. They look like bears, too, but they're composed of the stars of the night! This looks far scarier.", explaining this in a voice of awe.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2016, 04:29:29 pm »

"Oh, they are scary, Grimmbjorn are. They've been known to eat people who anger them, but they're sweet if you treat them right and train them well. My people have been known to ride them into combat.

I have one as a pet, back home; they said I couldn't bring him because they didn't have space for him on the ship. He's rather cuddly, and he likes playing around. I call him Hansel."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2016, 04:33:43 pm »

"WAH! I'm not seeing a single microgame collection, here! Woodsworth, if you can hear me, I demand you import some microgames, ASAP! You can even drag them in from my world, if you want!"

He glances at the Pac-Man cabinet.

"Well... this one looks simple enough to be a microgame, at least! I doubt it'll be up to my standards, but I'll give it a try, wahaha!" Wario plays Pac-Man for a bit, but he gets angry as soon as he reaches the third level. "Wah? What kind of game is this? It's just the same thing, over and over and over again! Microgames are supposed to be mixed up—the variety is the most important part! This arcade is trash!" Wario storms out of the room, stomping through the halls until he enters the portal room once again.

"Hey, Worthless, your microgames are GARBAGE!" Wario accompanies this insult with a rude gesture. "If you're not gonna provide a selection, you'd better give me the tools I need to make my own! Where are the computers in this place?"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 04:36:17 pm by Elephant Parade »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2016, 04:34:58 pm »

She approaches one of the screens and gently lays her hand upon it.
Black lives matter.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2016, 04:36:51 pm »

the mage walks up behind wario and says....
"I Do think you are speaking to one."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2016, 04:38:36 pm »

the mage walks up behind wario and says....
"I Do think you are speaking to one."
"I wouldn't use Worthless as a computer if he was the last computer on Earth! He's so lame, he probably can't even run microgames!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »

Zara is around somewhere, looking around the ship that is so much more advanced than... literally anything she could think of, back home.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2016, 04:41:32 pm »

Woodsworth flutters around Nix, "Before this latest batch of Cazadores that you are part of, the contract between the Facilitators and Cazadores allowed them to have a barrier of privacy between what they did! A lot of it wasn't even recorded by us! But I'll be happy to tell you what I can if you ask specifically! ^_^"

<If possible, what enemy combatants did previous Cazadores encounter in previous missions?  That's what I'm most interested in.>
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 123