Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85390 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2016, 02:33:10 pm »

Woodsworth notes Tanky, "The shooting range is part of our training facility! Enter the gym and take a left at the door with the reinforced glass!"

Kyle wanders back upstairs down some corridors and ends up in the Rec Center, a more colorful area with bean bags and swivel chairs. There are diversions such as pool tables, air hockey tables, televisions with video game consoles hooked up to them, a few easels, some arcade machines and next to them the lauded VR machines that look quite similar. They present him with titles like A Life Well Lived, Futbowl Worl and Canadian Tycoon.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2016, 02:38:04 pm »

Smoke. Black smoke. Solid black smoke. A humanoid being, pure black in color. The End.

The End begins motion. To... somewhere.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2016, 02:43:59 pm »

The girl stiffly moves up to Woodsworth, and, though she doesn't speak, words suddenly appear on his screen.

@H.E.F.S.: (Initiating Log with Local Admin Woodsworth)
Admin Woodsworth, i wish to be notified whenever this unit is to be required to carry out an assignment.
@H.E.F.S.: i also wish to be informed if, as i am a construct of fire reliant on magic, there is any form of energy supply i may freely use whenever required.

Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2016, 02:44:57 pm »

Wario turns to Woodsworth's screen, glowering. "Yeah? Well, maybe you should have told me that you had BAD TASTE! I assumed that anyone with the kind of fortune you promised would be a garlic connoisseur!" He stomps. "do you mean by 'regularly', anyway? If you think I'm gonna wait more than a couple of hours, you've got another think coming!" Wario draws back his fist.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2016, 03:14:54 pm »

Samson briefly checks for other titles before settling for futbowl world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2016, 03:18:41 pm »

@W00DY: Everyone will be notified when a Mission Briefing has been prepared! We do not have any open source of energy available but you might be able to build something if you can figure out the right lab equipment! Otherwise, you can use the money you later earn to buy energy from planet Uol St’rit’, below, also known as the U'S'!

"The Kitchen is periodically refreshed every 4 Hours!"

Samson enters the Futbowl Worl VR Machine. Settling into the chair and put on the VR Helmet, he becomes immersed within the game...

FUTBOWL WORL

Name:
Level: College/Professional
Region: NFL or INFL [Hard Mode]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2016, 03:24:36 pm »

She turns around with a grin. "Hey, see, that's what I'm talking about." Upon spotting the cybernetically-augmented man who spoke to her, her eyes widen and she lets out a "Whoa," that sounds more impressed than anything else. To her credit, though, she quickly regains her composure and grins at him again. "My name's Mega. Who are you?"
"I am Bastion, A cybernetic life support system attached to this man. He is unfortunately not capable of acting on his own at the moment, so I act in his stead as he would have wished."
Sure enough, the man's eyes would appear to be glassed over, and his mouth not moving aside from an occasional sigh.
A Life Well Lived
(Nice rick an morty reference bro)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:27:31 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2016, 03:29:53 pm »

@H.E.F.A: I see. Thank you for your attention.
The girl goes off towards the labs.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2016, 03:31:48 pm »

Charlotte is still wandering about, it seems.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2016, 03:36:22 pm »

Attempt to absorb the brains

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2016, 03:38:03 pm »

Samson makes a small noise of interest.
Name: Samson
Level: Professional
Region: NFL

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2016, 03:53:55 pm »

H.E.F.A. would find the lab as it has been before, stocked with I.A. and all sorts of scientific equipment, both strange and familiar. There is also Ulibossk.
Ulibossk attempts to absorb the brains. He can't melt them down, but they appear to lack much nutritional value, this may have to do with them being made of plastic.

Charlotte might wander into the Library near the Training Facilities and the Rec Center, a large complex of shelves and books that reach to the ceilings, sorted in genres ranging from "Neolithic Indian Conceptual Fantasy" to "Post-Soviet Thrillers with Protagonists Bearing an Uncanny Similarity to Steve Buscemi". An I.A. stands at the front desk, wearing an office shirt and glasses.

FOOTBALL WORL

Graduating College:
Position:
Specialization:

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2016, 04:10:51 pm »

"Waa?! Four hours? That's way too long!" Wario jumps up and down. "Money, food... you aren't giving me either!"

Wario sulks for a while, but eventually continues: "This place had better have microgames, at least. They may be the least of the three 'M's, but I still care about them!"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2016, 04:21:57 pm »

Twilight, after a few minutes, thanks Woodsworth and heads straight to the Library. After checking the sign on the door, Twilight bursts in, and is astonished by just how many books that have been collected! Twilight grabs one and begins reading.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2016, 04:28:35 pm »

Nix, observing the others quarrel and bicker over nothing, moves to the nearest computer terminal, and despite its difference from what he was used to, attempted to access it and learn more about the history of this facility and organisation.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 123