Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85384 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2016, 04:34:42 pm »

Graduating College: Florida state
Position: Lineman
Specialization: Berserk

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2016, 04:39:51 pm »

Twilight reads through book after book, growing more and more excited as time progresses. After setting some aside for later reading, she walks out of the room, and heads back to the Double Dorm she's calling home. As she sets inside, she sees the undisturbed Spellbook still resting on the bed. Glad about that, she walks back out, so as to greet anyone she hadn't met yet.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2016, 04:46:01 pm »

Woodsworth notes Tanky, "The shooting range is part of our training facility! Enter the gym and take a left at the door with the reinforced glass!"

Tank you *POW*

And so off tank rolled to the firing range, at about human walking pace, that's as fast as tank can go after all.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2016, 04:49:30 pm »

Ulibossk, disgruntled with the commotion, decides to sit down in a quiet place and meditate.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2016, 04:59:06 pm »

Charlotte, meanwhile, is lost in the Library's shelves, absolutely enthralled by the thousands upon thousands of books within.
"I've never seen so many...."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2016, 05:05:07 pm »

She looked at him with a bit more unsureness... then shook it off and shrugged.
"...right. Let's go find a sparring room?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2016, 05:11:42 pm »

Twilight walks back to the Library to finish a book she was looking at. As she opens the door, she sees a human with pink hair sifting through the novels and gawking at them. Twilight walks up and says, "Yeah, I know how you feel. Not even my castle has this many books. Hi, I'm Twilight Sparkle. What's your name?", with a familiar smile of comfort plastered on her face.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2016, 05:23:05 pm »

Charlotte stands up suddenly, looking at the winged horse before them. She stares dumbfoundedly at the person in front of them, trying to figure out what's going on. After a few minutes, she has this to say.
".....you are a horse."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2016, 05:35:57 pm »

Twilight then says, "Actually, I'm a Pony. Same species, different animal. I come from the Kingdom of Equestria. What's your name?", once again trying to be polite.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2016, 05:38:37 pm »

Twilight finds the collection of books appears to document universes far and wide, the familiar and the exotic. It is hard at times to discern fact from fiction, and truth from fable.

Tanky, eventually at Tank speed, reaches the shooting range through the Training Room. The shooting range has great depth, stretching for thousands of feet and wide enough to hold more than a dozen shooters at once in their own individual, partitioned lanes. It appears to be touchscreen operated, with a screen in every lane that denotes things like how many targets, a time limit, humanoid shape or bullseye, static or mobile, etc. It might be somewhat awkward to operate with Tanky's unique physiology.

"Samson" has been drafted by the PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

> Make a statement to the press.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2016, 05:41:29 pm »

"Sorry, I'm just.....not used to all this yet. Really." Charlotte looks embarrassed at her own faux pas. As if to make up for her earlier rudeness, she curtseys politely to the pony.
"My name is Charlotte zu Asha. I hail from the Principality of Danestadt."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2016, 05:46:56 pm »

Samson leans on the podium.
"I'd like to say that this is truly an honor, I've always wanted to be a Steeler, but I used to be a scrub so it's only now that my dream comes true. Also, shout out to my home boy Goku, and Kyubey did nothing wrong Kappa."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2016, 05:56:45 pm »

Twilight herself bows, and says, "You don't need to apologize. I'm not used to this either, and people like Nixil are still so strange to me. Still, I'm glad that there's more out there. It's nice to meet you, Charlotte. Though I must ask, what's it like in this Danestadt place, if I may ask?", with more direct honesty in here up to now polite speech pattern.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2016, 06:11:04 pm »

"It's.....cold, and full of monsters that like eating people, but it's home. And it's my job to handle all the monsters that eat people. And....how is Equestria?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2016, 06:15:38 pm »

"It's nice. There's some variety in how things are, for example, I live in a small town called Ponyville, but I used to live in a high class city called Canterlot. It's really a great place, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows. There's a forest near Ponyville that none of the Pegasi manage, and we constantly get invaded. I could tell you what the invasions are, if you want."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 123