Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85385 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2016, 11:50:39 am »

Wario turns to Woodsworth's screen, glowering. "Yeah? Well, maybe you should have told me that you had BAD TASTE! I assumed that anyone with the kind of fortune you promised would be a garlic connoisseur!" He stomps. "do you mean by 'regularly', anyway? If you think I'm gonna wait more than a couple of hours, you've got another think coming!" Wario draws back his fist.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2016, 11:55:35 am »

((PTW))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2016, 11:56:31 am »

Suddenly, the short girl with the sheathed knife in her hair slides into the kitchen portal room. "Ooh, are we fighting? I wouldn't mind a good fight!"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:03:27 pm by Powder Miner »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2016, 11:58:04 am »

The girl stiffly moves up to Woodsworth, and, though she doesn't speak, words suddenly appear on his screen.

@H.E.F.S.: (Initiating Log with Local Admin Woodsworth)
Admin Woodsworth, i wish to be notified whenever this unit is to be required to carry out an assignment.
@H.E.F.S.: i also wish to be informed if, as i am a construct of fire reliant on magic, there is any form of energy supply i may freely use whenever required.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2016, 12:02:30 pm »

Charlotte resumes her walking around, completely unaware of the complete chaos happening in the portal room. She explores the craft, clearly in awe.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:07:14 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2016, 12:08:39 pm »

"Certainly you can punch out anyone, the issue being that I can Theoretically Blow your head off with Six or so Balls of Force, Without anyone else around it would be Simple! But as it is..."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2016, 12:14:02 pm »

"Hah! My head is as MUSCLED as my body! There's no way you could blow it off that easily!" Wario crosses his arms. "You seem pretty flimsy, though! I bet I could knock your head off with one punch!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2016, 01:18:21 pm »

In the doorway, the girl in the kebaya and the short sarong crosses her arms and looks between Wario and the Mage, less than impressed. "Oh, you two are just threatening each other. I was ready to practice my silat and everything."

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2016, 01:25:39 pm »

Tanky was... honestly confused. There was bipedal beings here, tank assumed those were the other Cazadores. Not the kind of people tank was used to, but tank would adjust, like tank always had. What was also interesting was that many of them were speaking in a language like that of the air commander. Yet tank could understand it fine, tank assumed that was the chips doing, it was mentioned after all. Tanky turned towards Woodsworths screen.

So *BLAM* Woodsworth, wheres the firing range? I get kinda *ZING* jumpy when I'm not shooting something.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:45:43 pm by Failbird105 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2016, 01:32:47 pm »

In the doorway, the girl in the kebaya and the short sarong crosses her arms and looks between Wario and the Mage, less than impressed. "Oh, you two are just threatening each other. I was ready to practice my silat and everything."
"I would be happy to assist your practice. Shall we find a room to spar in?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2016, 01:50:58 pm »

She turns around with a grin. "Hey, see, that's what I'm talking about." Upon spotting the cybernetically-augmented man who spoke to her, her eyes widen and she lets out a "Whoa," that sounds more impressed than anything else. To her credit, though, she quickly regains her composure and grins at him again. "My name's Mega. Who are you?"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2016, 01:54:06 pm »

Wario interrupts Mega and Bastion's conversation. "Wahaha! If there's a brawl, I'm in!" Wario pauses. "Uh, I did say I wouldn't move from this spot, though. Hmm..." He grins. "Why don't we just fight in here?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2016, 01:56:40 pm »

Kyle finishes up his matinence and presumably answers any questions the chick in armor asked. After a moment of thought he gets up to check out the VR room he heard about.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2016, 01:59:39 pm »

That's Easy enough, If We can Find a Good Saw we can Remove that Chunk of Floor and Leave it up the Firing range.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2016, 02:12:09 pm »

At some point or another. One would note that Vi drifted into the kitchen, having noticed the brewing hostilities and therefore growing levels of food.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 123