Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9402 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 09:34:34 am »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: You walk towards your bedroom, as you pass by your library you see that whoever killed Jonathan must have also taken all your books. Everything us gone! All your books, all your research...
Sayaka's Scenario: The man starts shouting at you with anger "Me a servant! I could banish you to place that no one would ever find you, where you would never die but feel pain, just centuries of pain, for these thoughts. I do not understand why my sister bothers to even look at these disgusting creatures like you, anyway... what was I gonna say... Ah right!... I am the almighty Garvnot'Hoolbash The Lord of  Blood, brother of Rumia and Ridaksis, bow before my might!"
Jeremiah's Scenario: You try to keep your mind together and keep an eye open for the surroundings, but you slowly fall asleep.
You see yourself walking on a road, in front of you is Paris, but with every step towards it it gets farther and farther and...
"Wake up." The monster hunter shakes you by your arm. The sky is fully dark you can't even see the moon. "I think we might have company"
Ariana's Scenario: "It is going as good as always" your father smiles as he begins to eat his food. In your bowl you see a composition of different marinated vegetables. The rest of the food will come later, however you don't feel very hungry.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 10:56:55 am »

I Must check the armory, and probably the vault. hopefully they didn't take everything...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 01:37:19 pm »

Hmmm...I suppose I shall eat something if only to critique the servant who made it..I will "Punish" them appropriately depending on its quality.
Eat some of it.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2016, 02:14:26 pm »

Sayaka instantly bowed down the second she heard him say brother of Rumia "I'm dreadfully sorry for ever thinking you where a mere servant oh great and mighty one, i beg for forgiveness i do not deserve."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 10:33:18 pm »

Stay low, gripping the dagger in one hand, and try to see what's ambushed us.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 11:55:28 pm »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: You walk down the stairs to your vault where you also keep your armor and weaponry.The vault is a room with many chests, mostly empty. In the corner is an armor stand with an old armor, after your grand grandfather, he was a knight and next to the armor is a sword and shield. Nothing is gone, it looks like they haven't even touched anything.
Sayaka's Scenario: Garvnot continues speaking. "My sister asked me to bring you here and tell you about your next goal. You will travel to the Kingdom of England with five other people, you will find them and they will come with you. When you arrive in England we shall meet again." Garvnot shrinks to normal sizes and he starts walking toward the bench.
Jeremiah's Scenario: Alakasir takes out his sword preparing for a fight. Around you you see dark shadows running around you and closing in. "Aim for the heart or head and try not to get bitten." Alaksir says this to you as he throws himself on one of the creatures with a battle cry.
Ariana's Scenario: You try to eat as much as you can, you eat half of your veggies. Eating anything more will probably end with the dinner and mr. Old man's blood on the table. A pork roast arrives.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2016, 12:07:00 am »

Charge.  No point in dying without a fight.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2016, 02:00:19 am »

Jeremiah's Scenario You charge at one of the creatures but you miss, falling onto the ground you get scratch on your back. As you try to stand up you see that the eyes of the creature are glowing red.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2016, 02:20:50 am »

Ariana gently grabs a handkerchief from her pocket wiping her mouth and getting up.
"I'm done for now father  I'll  have some more later.But I'm not that hungry I think I'll talk with some of the lovely servants Rina for example is always so fun to chat with and she's so lonely I love when she brings me my tea do you mind sending her with some to my room?"

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2016, 02:34:07 am »

Ariana's Scenario: "But you didn't eat anything and we haven't even gotten to the main course." Your father says disappointed. "But if you are full than go. I will ask here when I see here next time.". You hear the dear opening, which means that your mother is back.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2016, 03:08:57 am »

Ariana scowls slightly before turning it back into a polite smile.
Head further into the house and look for my favorite servant Rina.I could use some stress relief.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2016, 04:03:32 am »

Continue to fight.  Always been a coward before, but never corner a rat if you want an easy kill!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2016, 05:41:13 am »

Jeremiah's Scenario:
You can't see too much in the darkness but you try to aim for the head, the easiest point to hit because of the red eyes, you attack and..
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You hit the head scratching the monster, at least you think it's a monster, one of it's eyes stops glowing.
Ariana's Scenario: You walk all around the house and you finally find Rina in the cellar taking some food for dinner. "Scarlet honey, it will be hard to get the body out of here..." a familiar voice speaks in your head.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2016, 07:16:13 am »

Keep stabbing!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2016, 08:43:10 am »

Jeremiah's Scenario: ((if you are OK with this I will roll off-screen)) You stab the monster two times trying to aim for the head but you don't do any serious damage. When you are about to land the third hit, the creature jumps onto you and you both fall over. While struggling with it you see that Alakasir is already done with his three. You struggle for another few seconds and....
"What is going on?" you think as the world starts to change colors, from red to white, you feel nauseous, the monster has backed up a little... you fall unconscious.

You wake up and you can't move... You can't see anything... Where are you?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:44:43 am by snow dwarf »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15