Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9397 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 03:14:31 am »

"If you don't mind me asking, sir, what exactly did you just kill?  I'm rather ignorant in such...matters, and your profession intrigues me."

Follow him while talking.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 03:33:31 am »

"I have been a monster hunter for years now, I kill monster to make the world safer and of course I have to live of something. The thing that attacked you is... actually I don't really know. It is surely a type of undead, but not a ghoul it is an undead that, as I think after my observations, can communicate with others like it. That's why we have to get you clean, it might have send a signal about you to the others and you might get attacked again."
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 03:47:25 am »

"So there may be more out there?  Oh dear, defenceless old me...You wouldn't happen to have a weapon to spare, would you?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 06:37:20 am »

"Here" Alakasir says as he passes you a knife, it is a French knife used by woodcutters to clean the wood. "I don't know how many there may be, but there are a lot. After all that's why I'm the last monster hunter, but I'm not gonna bore you with this story."
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 07:55:34 am »

Take the knife, keep following, and keep an eye out for anything.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2016, 07:59:33 am »

I Enter my Castle.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 08:13:27 pm »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: You walk into your castle... What? In the corner of the wall you see Jonathan with a knife in his chest.
Jeremiah's Scenario: You continue to walk, following the man in silence for the next hours. It is starting to get dark and you are slowly starting to feel tired and hungry. After all, it has been a day of walking.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 08:21:10 pm »

I Pull the Knife from his Chest.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2016, 10:51:15 pm »

Keep walking, no other option really.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2016, 11:13:01 pm »

(Sorry for not posting sooner.)
Sayaka now knowing she didn't lose anything walked over to the man near the bench "Maybe he knew something about my situation." she thought to herself.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:02:53 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2016, 06:16:13 am »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: You pull the knife out of Jonathan's chest. It is a special kind of knife that resembles a pattern from the church you were kicked out of before getting here.
Syaka's Scenario: You walk toward the man. When you are about to talk to him. He stands up and turns around. His face is covered with darkness and he wears dark robes with marks of red. He begins to grow into an enormous size. "Welcome my child", the ground trembles and what was white changes to black as he says this.
Jeremiah's Scenario: You walk for around another hour and the sun disappears behind the hill in front of you. "We can stop here for the night, we will continue in the morning. However for safety purposes we won't make a camp, I will get something to eat for us when you wake up." Alakasir sits down on the ground closing his eyes.
Ariana's Scenario: You hop out of a dark alley with a smile on your face. "Finally got rid of Mr. Rehar" you think walking towards your castle on the hill. Before entering for dinner you wash your hands and face in a stream next to your house. "We don't want anybody to see red do wee Scarlet?" You enter the house with a smile on your face, "I'm home father".

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2016, 07:05:19 am »

"Alright.  Alright then."

Go to sleep, try to figuratively keep one eye open, stay alert.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2016, 11:37:40 am »

Take a seat for dinner
"Hello dad your doing well? I Presume the business is good?"
Relaxed a small smile on her face as she examines her food carefully.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2016, 11:49:05 am »

I- I guess I'll be berryin' you in the morning, wont I Jonathan? perhaps I'll burn down that Church as well?
go to bed, I'll deal with this in the morning.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2016, 12:05:25 pm »

"Hmm, how interesting, i wonder who or what this man truly is... maybe a servant of her greatness Rumia." Sayaka thought to herself before looking up at the robed man and asked "Who are you?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15