Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9393 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

This is the IC for The Cult RPG

Paris 1653, 13th May, after noon
Ah, Paris The water flows, birds sing, the glorious city, that's where our story begins....

Sainte-Chapelle, Sir Lorence's starting scenario:
They kicked you out! How dare they kicked you out! Your life wasn't going on very well since Monday, today is Wednesday. First you were kicked out of the theological academy for, as they called it, "worshiping the demons" which of course is not true. Yesterday they took all you money and now they threatened you that they will burn you alive and kicked you out of the church after you shared your views in the Sainte-Chapelle. The only thing that you have left is an old castle outside of the city around a two hour walk from here. You have been reading about Garvnot for years now and yesterday was not the first day to share the word, it was however the first time it went so wrong.

Streets of Paris, Sayaka's starting scenario:
You see a beautiful scenery of Paris as you wander the streets of this beautiful city. You think that the only thing that is wrong in this city is you. You start to ask yourself a question what actually are you doing here, wearing this thing that used to be clothes. It's gonna get dark soon and it looks like you are gonna have to brave the streets. Your belly starts to grumble. Maybe they will give you some food in that cathedral over there? Before starting to walk towards the building you look into your bag... Nope, no food here.

Outside of Paris, traveling toward Paris, Jeremiah's starting scenario:
A beautiful day and another day of walking towards Paris. You have enough of it! Control! You calm your mind. The last guy we met said you would be by now there. Maybe he knew a shortcut? You are sure this is the right way. Just follow it and you should get there. It's gonna get dark in about three hours and you will probably have to sleep on the road unless you find some place to sleep.

OOC
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:46:09 pm by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC 3/4 One space left!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 04:24:36 am »

"Oh Lord, who art in heaven, hear thy humble petitione-bwahahahaha.  Ha.  As if You'd be willing to do deal with a sorry blasphemous fart like myself.  I'll be just fine, thank You very much.", Jeremiah says, inwardly resigning himself to a cold night on the streets.  Blimey.  If he knew the road to pleasure and freedom required such sacrifice, he could have just stayed back home.

Keep walking, keep an eye out for anything interesting. Also, do an inventory check on myself.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 04:46:09 am »

Jeremiah:
You look into your bag and you find a few copper coins, a dry piece of bread and an old book that you found in a library and took wit you.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 04:50:51 am »

"Is this the place i have been searching for so long? The locals are strange looking but this place looks like where she, her wonderfulness, told me to go in her vision, so long ago. I have lived off the land for long enough, finding something to eat shouldn't be too hard. The people at those shrines to the false one are supposedly generous, maybe i could get something to eat from them, if not i could always go off into the wilderness and gather some food before coming back." Sayaka thought to herself before wandering over to the cathedral.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:08:07 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 07:17:23 am »

I must be headed home now I guess...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 07:33:16 am »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: You begin to walk back home. When walking by a building corner you accidentally walk into an Asian girl. She falls over and all of her stuff spills from the bag she was caring.
Sayaka's Scenario: As you walk to the cathedral, you pass a building corner and accidentally walk into a men. You tremble and fall down. All of your stuff spills from your bag.
Jeremiah's Scenario:Far away you can see a small house.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 07:39:44 am »

"Well this is going to be a unfortunate delay." Sayaka thought to herself as she put her things back into her bag as quickly as she could.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:26:22 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 10:53:37 am »

Sir Lorence Helps the young lady put her stuff back into her bag while saying...
"Sorry Miss, I wasn't Watching where I was Going. The Old Farts in the Cathedral just went and Threaten'd me so My mind Isn't quite Where It should be"
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 01:38:24 pm »

"Its fine. Do not worry to much."Sayaka said after the man had spoken.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 05:00:09 pm »

Walk over to the small house.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 11:29:19 pm »

Sir Lorence's scenario: When helping her with her things you notice an amulet, you think you remember it from somewhere. Where was it? You remember! Yes! It was when you were studying a book... what book was it? No, not "The Holy One"... Yes, Yes it was the ancient book. You found the same amulet in the book about Garvnot. Where did she get it from?
Sayaka's Scenario: The man helps you with your stuff. He takes a few seconds to take a look at the amulet you found after your vision of Rumia when you were still in Japan. "Good for  you, I would cut your hands of if you held it for a second longer." You think after he passes you the amulet. Your belly grumbles.... Time to get some food!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:20:01 am by snow dwarf »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 06:01:49 am »

Jeremiah's Scenario: It is a small village house, behind it there is a small farm. Next to the door is a dog sleeping. You can see somebody working in the field far away. He is probably the owner of this house.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 06:24:47 am »

"Good bye." Sayaka said after having gathered her things as she started to walk in the direction of the cathedral to hopefully get something to eat.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 04:25:27 pm »

Approaching closer to the man in the field, Jeremiah greets him: "Hello good sir!  I am in dire need of a place to sleep tonight, and I was hoping you could find it in your heart to make room for a...poor pilgrim, like myself."
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:51:31 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 04:48:07 pm »

I head home to my Castle.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15