Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9400 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 06:03:05 pm »

((Ptw))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 11:42:31 pm »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: The road to the castle is boring, the same trees, same people. You should be leading people to the real purpose of life right now, not going home. You approach the castle. Hmmm... Why is the door open? Did Jonathan leave it open? It's impossible, he does not forget about those things.
Sayaka's Scenario: You leave the rude man behind while approaching the great cathedral. It is very tall, it's stained glass has beautiful images  of their God. You take a few seconds to take a look at them. You did not notice a man approaching you from behind. He hit you in the head, you fell over and that's when the world went black.
You wake up just a second after getting attacked, at least you think it was a second. Wait, did you actually wake up? You feel the wind blowing onto your cheeks and the fragrance of flowers fills your mind you can hear  the beautiful music of  birds. There is a garden in front of you and other than that everything is blindingly white. In the garden you see a person sitting on a bench, enjoying itself.
Jeremiah's Scenario: The man does not answer, he  just staring mindlessly at you. As you approach closer you see that he has blood all over him, his clothes, hands, mouth everything is red, even the grass. You follow the trail of blood on the grass with your eyes and you see a few meters away a massacred body of what probably used to be his wife.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 11:54:41 pm »

"Wha...Why?  What have you done?"

Get away from this madman.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 04:45:55 am »

"Ugh, what happened? This is bad." Sayaka thought to herself as she got up. "They better not have stolen anything." she then quickly checked her bag for her things, more importantly her amulet.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:48:48 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 05:29:32 am »

Sayaka's Scenario: You have everything with you
Jeremiah's Scenario: You start to run away, but the man jumps on you. You both fall to the ground you struggle roll on the ground. When the man is about to bite you he suddenly stops and falls onto you. As you try to stand up you see an arrow embed half way thru the mans skull.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 05:41:46 am »

Scramble up and look around.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 05:53:16 am »

Jeremiah: You slowly stand up. from the head of the man comes a stinking smell. In front of you stands a man wearing a turban. He holds the bow that he used to kill the attacker. He has a darker carnation than French people and he probably is not from here, he has a black bushy beard. He slowly walks towards you.
"Did the monster do anything to you?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 05:55:52 am »

"N-nn-no.  Who are you?  What in the bleeding was that?!"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 06:02:00 am »

"I'm what people would call a monster hunter. My name is Alakasir, but before I answer any of your questions I ask you to answer my first. Did the man bite you?" The bushy-beard man straps his bow to his back and walks towards the body of the dead man.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 06:04:25 am »

"No.  I wasn't bitten.", Jeremiah said, slowly backing away from the body and this strange easterner to give him room to inspect it. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 06:21:43 am »

Alakasir bends over the body. "So where are you traveling?" He pulls the arrow out of the monsters head, smells it and throws it into the bushes. "We do not want anybody to get cut with this." He stands up, and with a swift move takes out his scimitar, he then cuts the head of the monster. A green fluid comes out of it. He takes the head and puts it in a sack.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 06:23:41 am »

Trying to look as noncommittal as possible, Jeremiah shrugged.  "Wherever the road takes me I suppose.  Provided there's something hot and filling at the end of it."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 06:29:43 am »

"As you will be a target now, would you mind traveling to Paris? We could get you clean there."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 05:22:51 pm »

Sensing opportunity for protection and potentially food, Jeremiah forced his still shaking nerves to steady and assume a calm, genial tone of appearance.  "How kind of you.  I'd be happy to accompany you.", he says, gesturing for Alakasir to lead the way.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 03:10:45 am »

"We have to get as far as we can from here before nightfall, so lets move" You begin to walk on the road leading to Paris. This will be a long journey, so you might as well get to know more about the monster hunter and who actually is a monster hunter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15