Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9405 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2016, 11:57:28 am »

At least they didn't find the Relics... But now is the time for rest, I will deal with these issue myself in the morning...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2016, 12:27:36 pm »

Yeah it would be but I don't have killing her in mind right now.
"Rina come and have some tea with me in my quarter's I'll be waiting.You know exactly how I like my tea best if you hurry I'll give you a reward."
l Begin heading back to my quarters and set up the table in there for her and me.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2016, 01:11:25 pm »

"The kingdom of England, Im bound to meet these people later so for now i should look around and try to find some food." Sayaka thought to herself before looking around for any fruit trees or any food at all really as well as trying to find out where she was at the moment.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2016, 08:46:25 pm »

Try to move, desperately, just try to do anything.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2016, 05:14:39 am »

Sir Lorence's Scenario: You walk to your bedroom and fall on your bed. You wake up the next day.
Sayaka's Scenario: You look around and do not see anything that you could eat. Suddenly you weaken and everything goes blurry...
You wake up again in a cell. Was this just a dream? you think to yourself before looking around. The cell is an area of around 3x2 meters with nothing in it. You were sleeping on the ground. Your bag with the amulet is gone. Across from you is another cell, in it is an old man staring at you.
Jeremiah's Scenario:You try to move and you slow start to push whatever is blocking you from doing so. After a few minutes of struggling you scramble out of your jail.... You were buried in earth.
Ariana's Scenario: You go to your room and prepare the table for the tea. After 30 minutes Rina finally comes to your room. "I'm here miss."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:49:57 pm by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2016, 02:02:37 pm »

Ariana gives a smile closed mouth and a bit too wide to look entirely friendly before in a tone  that's dripping with.....some form of excitement...
"Wonderful Rina just wonderful come sit down with  me I set up the chairs so we would be side by side it  will be great to "relax" won't it?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2016, 11:33:44 pm »

"Oh God..."

Try to see what's around me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2016, 09:25:35 am »

Jeremiah's Scenario: You are at the same place where the fight happened yesterday. The sun is gonna come out soon. On the ground are black cloaks the monsters were wearing when they attacked you. Their bodies are gone.
Ariana's Scenario: "Yes miss, it will be great." The women sits next to you. "Should I pour the tea?"
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2016, 12:21:21 pm »

Ariana  gently takes the tea kettle/pot and pours two glasses.
"No need to  Rina how have you been feeling? Anything you'd  like to share? Perhaps?"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 11:56:38 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2016, 04:56:38 pm »

Take one of the cloaks, try to find some help somewhere.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2016, 05:38:55 pm »

As sayaka wakes up she almost instantly notices that her bag with the amulet is not with her, she takes a moment to desperately search the cell and (Presumably) after finding nothing she thinks to herself "Whoever took it away from me wont even have a second to beg for forgiveness if they don't give it back immediately." she then turns looking out of the cell at the man in the cell across from her and asks "Where am I and what happened?" in a calm manner hiding her actual wrath.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2016, 11:43:20 pm »

Sayaka's Scenario: The man looks at you with his small hazel eyes. "What happened to you or what you did to piss the religious guys off, I don't know and you know the answer to this question better than me. But I know that they brought you in yesterday while I was sleeping and that you're gonna spend the last days of your life in the underground jail of a church.
Jeremiah's Scenario: While picking up the cloak you notice that you hands are very pale. You remember Alakasir telling you that from here you have just another 4 hour walk to Paris. You feel thirsty or is it hungry? The hunger-thirst is so strong you need... you need blood.
"Oh, you know miss life is the same as always..." You talk about unimportant stuff for another half an hour slowly finishing the tea.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2016, 12:02:49 am »

Ariana gives Rina a big grin and  gently  wraps an arm around the girls shoulders getting close and in a casual tone with a smile her eyes narrowing as she finishes off her tea a small smirk coming to her lips.
"You look lovely  today Rin.You don't mind if I call you Rin correct? I quite like the name it's  a nice...hmmm pet name as one would say...you've always been my favorite you know."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2016, 12:27:25 am »

"What's happened to me..."

Walk to Paris.  Just keep walking.  Focus on the road, not...the bloooood.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2016, 01:19:09 am »

Sayaka upon knowing her captors instantly checked the hallway for any guards and then the lock to see if it was rusty and old.
If there are guards and the lock isn't rusty she would then check the cell to see if there was anything she could use as a lock pick
If there are guards and the lock is old and rusty she would wait for the guards to leave and try to bust the lock open.
If there are no guards and the lock isn't rusty she would look for anything she could use as a lock pick and then try to pick the lock.
If there are no guards and the lock is rusty she will just try busting the lock open.

Regardless Sayaka made a mental note to burn down a church after she finds that amulet and before she leaves this city.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15