Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9409 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2016, 02:57:24 am »

Sayaka's Scenario: You don't see any guards. As you examine the lock, you lean on the cell door and it falls down with a loud clank. The man from the other cell stares at you stupidly with an open mouth.
Jeremiah's Scenario: You focus on the road, traveling for one hour, until the sun comes out. It burns!
Ariana's Scenario: "No I don't mind, I guess..." Rina moves a bit away from you.

Spoiler: Sayaka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jeremiah (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ariana (click to show/hide)

((OOC: This has just been read 666 times!))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:03:05 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2016, 03:29:34 am »

The Cloak!  Quickly, put on the Cloak!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2016, 03:33:34 am »

Grab her arm and make sure she can't move  away.
Ariana looks at Rina or better known as Rin now with a rather focused look looking her up and down a small chuckle coming from her lips.
"Rin,Rin,Rin....are you afraid of me darling? Well you don't have to be just be a good servant...and do everything I tell you and your life will be fine....just fine."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2016, 04:15:48 am »

Jeremiah: You put on the cloak with a fast move, but now you have a bigger problem. Blood! You hear a voice speak in your head. For every next half hour without drinking blood you will need to take a willpower check or receive 1+ every hour without blood, mental damage.
Ariana's Scenario: You catch Rin's arm 4+2=5+1, however she soon breaks grip of your hand 4+2<6+1 stands up and starts to run towards the door.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:17:53 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2016, 04:24:44 am »

Ariana gives a plastered on grimace and in a  tone that is attempting to sound apologetic.
"Rina I'm sorry come back I was just trying to mess with you and I went a little  too far..."
Try and be convincing say whatever lies I need to for her not to run.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2016, 04:34:29 am »

Ariana: You try to convince Rina to stay 1+1<7 however she doesn't listen and runs out of your room.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2016, 04:48:38 am »

Ariana at this point heaves a sigh a frown coming onto their face.
"Well now...what to do.... don't  want to kill her.Maybe I shoulda been a bit more straightforward I meant to fuck with her a little bit but didn't intend to scare her so bad she ran out of the room....I probably should apologize or this could be annoying I don't want her to hate me that'd be rather annoying if she slacked on her duty's becuase she dosent like me."
Quietly  follow after her It shouldn't be hard to find her after all it's my house and I know it well.
((Well now Ariana feels like she's inconvenienced herself.))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:55:23 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2016, 05:24:47 am »

Ariana: You can still hear Rin's footsteps so it doesn't take you long to find her. You success on stealthily following her 5+3>2+1 which leads you to the kitchen.

Spoiler: Sayaka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jeremiah (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ariana (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2016, 06:33:27 am »

Find something alive nearby, anything!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2016, 09:45:55 am »

Jeremiah: Your common sense, or maybe it's bloodsense?, tells you walk of the road. You take twenty minutes to walk around until you finally notice an animal in the bushes. It's a hare.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2016, 01:45:04 pm »

Ariana  straightens up unstealthing and in a cautious tone.
"Rina?"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2016, 03:09:19 pm »

Sayaka looks down at the door for a moment before smiling, she then said quietly to the man "If I find the keys I'll save everyone else here." before sneaking forward looking for a key ring and her bag.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2016, 09:02:34 pm »

Grab the hare!  Drink its blood!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2016, 07:29:08 am »

Sayaka:You walk stealthily down the corridor, you pass a corner. The corridor continues straight forward ending on a door, however you stop before getting to the door, because you see stairs leading up.
Jeremiah: You grab the hare with a fast move, the animal doesn't suspect anything. You can hear the animals heart beating when you bite on it's neck. You drink the blood until you can't feel your thirst anymore. You drop the hares lifeless body.
Ariana: "Ahh!" Rina shouts as she turns around to look at you. "Miss... I...." You can see that she is scared.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 02:15:04 pm »

Ariana smiles and in a gentle voice not approaching closer.
"Rina I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you this much I was messing with  you.So you can calm down your not in trouble and I'm  not going to hurt you."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 02:22:25 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15