Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57698 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 5 - Explosive Progression
« Reply #405 on: July 02, 2016, 01:18:04 pm »

My attempts at forensic work.
The first person to be strangled was Zombie Urist. At the time we all started in one room, and anyone could have done it.
Nevertheless, those that remained in the Nexus were
Nexus
- Roo
- Fillipk
- TheBiggerFish
- Dustan Hache
- BlackHeartKabal

The next to die was Teneb, in the Statue Hall. At the end of Puzzle phase 2, these were the people in the Statue Hall:
4maskwolf
Griffinpup
TheDarkStar
BlackHeartKabal
Tiruin (Bleeding Out)
Persus
TheBiggerFish

TDS died Puzzle Phase 3, in the Nexus. At the end of that phase, there were 4 explorers in the room.

The Overgrown Nexus

The dead body of TheDarkStar lies here, strangled to death.

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
Fillipk
4mask
Griffinpup
Tomasque
TDS died.

Griffinpup: What actions did you take last night?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 02, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »

I hit the cracked wall and it told me that it would work if done from the other side.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 02, 2016, 02:05:06 pm »

Here's the Statue hall text:

Statue Hall
Three Statues of Eternal Warriors guarding the temple stand here. They're all broken. There's the Spearman, the Priest, and the Assassin. A faded mural spreads across one wall. A depressed panel takes up the floor space near the passage leading Northwest back to the nexus.

Teneb's body lies here, strangled to death, clothes in disarray.

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
TheBiggerFish (Bruised)
Dustan
Tomasque
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2016, 02:41:27 pm »

Fallacy of Urist: What were your actions last night?

Let's see. I looked at the cracked brick wall in the Nexus, finding that it bulges into the Nexus and doesn't appear to be load-bearing.
... load-bearing? Is there a pillar or something somewhere that could create a cave-in if broken?

I searched TheDarkStar's corpse, finding he was Colonel Metherbly, and noting his possessions were already taken.

Then I went to the Enbalming room. If it hasn't been already noted, I'd like to note that all of the slabs there have been upturned.

Then I ate a no longer relevant message that fillipk had left(regarding his replacement).

Care to share yours?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2016, 04:04:08 pm »

4mask is up for replacement for being absent for two phases.
He was absent? but how did he move from the statue room to the nexus?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2016, 04:42:56 pm »

4mask is up for replacement for being absent for two phases.
He was absent? but how did he move from the statue room to the nexus?
He's been absent for 1 discussion and 1 puzzle phase, so 1 whole cycle.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 03, 2016, 10:37:59 am »

Sure.

I tried to search the marble slab, then attempted to search everyone else in the room with me.

Tiruin seems to be a normal explorer, Dustan had left already, and DA was dead, and appears to be French.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 04, 2016, 02:31:42 am »

Sure.

I tried to search the marble slab, then attempted to search everyone else in the room with me.

Tiruin seems to be a normal explorer, Dustan had left already, and DA was dead, and appears to be French.
Normal how, good sir? ಠ_ರೃ Also how does one...appear to be French?

I'd be poking your manner of how you exclude the idea of 'the killer could go into this room and be the one doing the killing' because the room is dim, but there is also reason in your examination of present suspects.
...And is a good point in me trusting you, because of how you proceed with that. (y'know, other than my bias that 'STABBER = ASSASSIN' since both of us were stabbed :V)
However it is lacking :s The most important thing for the survival of all explorers is a lit room, and we have no information as of now as to what room is lit (srsly guys, I have no idea if the rooms are lit because its not in the room descriptions).

Fallacy: Did Fillipk light the lantern or...?

TBF: Did you actually have a lantern instead of dynamite or something, to light? :v

Then I went to the Enbalming room. If it hasn't been already noted, I'd like to note that all of the slabs there have been upturned.
It has. Surprisingly, the turn before that--all slabs haven't been touched. @_@
So other than Persus' action, others have acted on it. Dustan touched one, so...people seem to have been coordinated in searching those, or by some reason others have done multiple searches :v

Man, if we're going to make a plan--in the least I propose this:
Tell how many general actions of a theme you plan to do.

I plan to make 2 move actions.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 04, 2016, 06:13:21 am »

I plan to try and use my new item. Maybe it can be a weapon...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2016, 07:26:43 am »

For clarity I'll specify in the room title whether a room is light or dark. Otherwise, consider them dim.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 04, 2016, 08:14:32 am »

Nexus people. What direction is the hole in the wall?

Normal how, good sir? ಠ_ರೃ Also how does one...appear to be French?
You were wearing normal jungle clothes. DA's name was Dupont.

(y'know, other than my bias that 'STABBER = ASSASSIN' since both of us were stabbed :V)
I don't know the loyalty of the stabber, but NQT was found strangled at the start of the game, so I assumed that was a clue that the scum would strangle people.
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 04, 2016, 05:07:52 pm »

Phase Extended until I get a replacement or 4mask returns: feel free to send in your actions early, you can always revise them before the end of the puzzle phase.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 06, 2016, 01:35:29 am »

(y'know, other than my bias that 'STABBER = ASSASSIN' since both of us were stabbed :V)
I don't know the loyalty of the stabber, but NQT was found strangled at the start of the game, so I assumed that was a clue that the scum would strangle people.
That has been how bodies have been appearing as of late, yeah.

Really suggesting people do move actions first considering the forensic work popping up because scum seem to strangle first before any attack move, although considering if there are both the stabber and strangler in a room--that'll result in no bodies unless there are others. I believe the more lethal one comes in first considering the patterns?

Still, I'm all EH at the participation this phase. -_- People aren't talking, and considering the lack of any other area for them TO talk, I really believe most of the people here are activelurking.

So anyway:
Vig targets seem to be...TBF? And that's it?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2016, 08:21:38 am »

Fallacy: Did Fillipk light the lantern or...?
... he ended up disassembling it, apparently. Because it was broken.

So instead of an awesome lantern, I've got a frame and a small candle.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2016, 12:01:49 pm »

I think that people kinda need to speak words.  Also, I'm game claiming actions, but if we claim we need everyone to claim.  Partial claims only help mafia, by allowing them to hide, but clarifying town actions so that they can time their own actions better.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43