Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57715 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 5 - Explosive Progression
« Reply #390 on: July 02, 2016, 12:33:25 pm »

PPS: You don't need to add if the room is lit or dim or whatever >_> That'll probably help scum by determining who has the lightsource (although people already became overt [ie Fillipk/Fallacy or TBF] by noting they have a lightsource so eh.)

Hey TBF: Was that match for the explosive you used? Could we please have updoot on the Nexus or otherwise, people not in the embalming room?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 02, 2016, 12:34:29 pm »

... I'm not BHK.  You could've said 'don't go into the nexus'.  You're already kinda a target because you have a medkit.  You didn't even claim this item when we decided to write all of our items down. Messages also let you claim his action anonymously!!! You wouldn't even have to tell people it was you who had it, just write a message down and bam.

Tiriun:  So there is an opening now, but 3 are injured and one's bleeding out.  That's quite a heavy price to pay, I think.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 02, 2016, 12:35:07 pm »

I searched the last slab (the marble one) and found... A brain hook? What the shit is this..
I then moved to the statue room, and messed with the floor panel there.
The others in the room are tomasque and fish.
I suspect 4mask to be assassin due to the fact they have been absurdly quiet. Maybe we should search them?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 4 - A Mounting Body Pile
« Reply #393 on: July 02, 2016, 12:35:44 pm »

Well then.  I got stabbed.
No, wait, I didn't.

I did get bruised though.
No, wait, I was stabbed, it just didn't take.
This is his unverifiable self-claim triple post.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 02, 2016, 12:37:34 pm »

I searched the last slab (the marble one) and found... A brain hook? What the shit is this..
I then moved to the statue room, and messed with the floor panel there.
The others in the room are tomasque and fish.
I suspect 4mask to be assassin due to the fact they have been absurdly quiet. Maybe we should search them?
Reasonable. Egyptian lore.
Inferring from the 'instruments', in my notepad notes--I'm of the belief that we're under an Egyptian theme; the heart is the most important organ of the body and container of the soul; the brain is removed by various orifices and put into an organ jar along with the rest, not seen as the same as the heart. It's best to read up on these things Dustan. :)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 02, 2016, 12:40:31 pm »

That's actually not really likely, BHK, because there were multiple places where things could have gone wrong and the scum would have gotten dynamite.

Nothing, not here.
Bull.  You've already self-claimed that you're immune to stabby stabby things.  I don't accept that as a reason.
I'm not immune to stranglers, BHK.
One - I'm not BHK.
Two - With what you've just did with such a flimsy justification, I really don't see a reason to care.
People were saying the wall should be taken care of. He blew up the wall. He also did mention he knew what to do about the wall. What makes his actions different from being town to justify a lynch on him?

I asked this before, and I'll ask it again, did the Explosion work?

THERE'S NO FULL REPORT WHAT IS SEARCHED OR NOT :I)
Searched items have some sort of indication if they've been searched. A faded mural or a body with pockets turned out.

Deus got strangled in The Embalming Room. Whoever killed Deus must have searched the body immediately after.

Did the explosion work?
Why is this your question? Is this your only question in mind?
Because it if it worked we have another room to use. Yes, its my only question.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 02, 2016, 12:40:52 pm »

Tiriun:  So there is an opening now, but 3 are injured and one's bleeding out.  That's quite a heavy price to pay, I think.
Workable. Still workable.
Quote from: Updoot'd list
- Teneb - dead; Statue Room [Searched?]
- Roo - Deus - dead; Embalming Room [Searched?]
- TheDarkStar - dead; Nexus [Searched?]
- Zombie Urist - dead; Nexus [Searched?]
- NQT - dead; Nexus (Not int he OP but I added it) [Searched?]

- Griffinpup
- Persus13
- 4maskwolf
- Tomasque
- Fillipk - Fallacy
- TheBiggerFish
- Dustan Hache
- Tiruin
- BlackHeartKabal

9/9 still left.
Fill in the blanks; presuming all assassins are alive given the flavor text of death; we also have to note that NQT's BODY has been searched given the shift of his flavor since the first phase of the game.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2016, 12:42:54 pm »

THERE'S NO FULL REPORT WHAT IS SEARCHED OR NOT :I)
Searched items have some sort of indication if they've been searched. A faded mural or a body with pockets turned out.
Tell that to the pool. :P
But yeah, checking back on a REAL quick skim, there is an indication. But thoroughly a phase after, and in general(?), since I see the details only pertaining to all structures in particular rather than specifics. But...yeah, that's reasonable.

However that won't help much unless we know what results to what in the end. In the least, we know that TDS' body has been supposedly searched...but who got it? :-\
At least we have another room here.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 02, 2016, 12:44:51 pm »

Well, I searched a couple of alive people, but when I searched Deus I found he was dead, and someone had taken his stuff already. This means that scum probably searches the bodies on the same turn as they kill their victims.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 02, 2016, 12:47:28 pm »

Well, I searched a couple of alive people, but when I searched Deus I found he was dead, and someone had taken his stuff already. This means that scum probably searches the bodies on the same turn as they kill their victims.
That follows. I checked tds but he's already even searched

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 02, 2016, 12:50:24 pm »

I will say this again. I suspect 4mask of being scum. He has gone quiet and will probably turn up some items as such. If anyone has those guns still, you should probably shoot them.

Additionally, I remember a garrote that was rotted away. Has anyone tried combining the whip mentioned with it?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 02, 2016, 12:52:10 pm »

Doubtful. I do recall there was a snippet of lacking flavor between searched and dead bodies in a detailed drop I or someone else posted before. I think I asked about that too, >_< but what I recall is killing (via item) is different froms earching the body. So a total approx of 2 actions must've been taken, in order.

That could be a way to stop scum too :v making a SoP of MOVING IN THE FIRST TWO slots to mess up kill patterns.

I will say this again. I suspect 4mask of being scum. He has gone quiet and will probably turn up some items as such. If anyone has those guns still, you should probably shoot them.

Additionally, I remember a garrote that was rotted away. Has anyone tried combining the whip mentioned with it?
Query: Was he actually active or was there evidence of him acting? Because inactive folks can just wait all their actions away.

Also, err...a whip + garrote handles don't seem that pliable? From memory, a whip is so long and a garotte is...not so long.
Maybe ask NQT that?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2016, 12:53:25 pm »

4mask is up for replacement for being absent for two phases.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 02, 2016, 01:01:51 pm »

Does anyone think we should do a flavor claim?

So some notes:

At the end of Phase 4 there were three people in the embalming room, me, Tiruin, and Fillipk. At the end of Phase 3 there was 4 of us. DA, Dustan, me, and Tiruin. DA is dead. I know i didn't kill him. That leaves Dustan, Tiruin and Fillipk as suspects. The marble wasn't searched before this phase, and when I attempted to search it someone had already gotten to it, which seems to confirm Dustan's  searching of the marble stone. Getting from the embalming room to the statue hall would take two actions, so unless someone else searched DA aside from the killer, he seems to be in the clear. This leaves Tiruin and Fillipk as the suspects.

Tiruin/Fillipk: What were your actions last phase?
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 02, 2016, 01:13:13 pm »

Actually Fallacy of Urist replaced in for Fillipk, so my question should be directed to him.

Fallacy of Urist: What were your actions last night?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43