Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: ERRANT  (Read 24973 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: ERRANT test run: ER meets tactical urban combat
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2016, 11:39:17 pm »

((Alright, I need to retire for the night, syv and Jaguar are in charge until I wake up. :P))

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2016, 11:41:25 pm »

((I might have to go to sleep in a bit too, so the other squadmates/squad leader can take over.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2016, 11:42:38 pm »

William Muldoon

Holding fire until Lester shoots first.  Pick my target as the near-left beta.

"Pick targets, make the suprise count.  Lets put them all down before they have a chance to shoot back."

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2016, 11:55:28 pm »

Clarify "Bring us in". Do you want to be in a drop zone? And if so, where on the tac map would you like to put down? Which side would you want to approach from?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2016, 07:04:38 am »

Hold fire as per orders. Have FMJ rounds loaded in all weapons.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2016, 08:39:45 am »

Fly into medium weapons range, mimicking a news chopper. Only approach the building after we take out the fout greys. Drop on the southwesy as syv said.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2016, 11:05:08 am »

once we drop on the southwest side have my squads dive into cover.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2016, 11:57:41 am »

Fly into medium weapons range, mimicking a news chopper. Only approach the building after we take out the fout greys. Drop on the southwesy as syv said.

You fly behind a news chopper then drop down to about a hundred meters. The plan is a good effort, except that you're big and black and have a machine gun sticking out the door.

The four visible betas on the roof dive for cover. Two have grabbed children about their own size to use as body shields. Number three is just outright using humans as a pile of sandbags. The fourth is hunkered by a water fountain. They all start plinking away at your copter.

You hear and feel multiple dull thuds through the floor. Your ride starts wobbling unsteadily. The pilot reports that she's bleeding hydraulics and fuel. Something somewhere is starting to smoke.

You all stack up behind the door as you turn to face the aliens.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2016, 12:18:45 pm »

Lamo team! Focus fire on the alien behind the water fountain let the sniper take car of the rest

start snapping shots with my m4 at the alien behind the water fountain and get to cover.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:27:30 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2016, 12:27:01 pm »

"Pilot! How long can you keep her in the sky?"
Stay back and refrain from wasting .45 ammo from this range.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2016, 01:11:37 pm »

Keep my gun pointed at the fountain grey. Make sure FMJ is the loaded ammotype. Don't fire until Lester fires.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2016, 01:13:20 pm »

"Pilot! How long can you keep her in the sky?"
Stay back and refrain from wasting .45 ammo from this range.

"We can't take much more of this fire. I can set you down, but we'll have to call a fresh chopper to extract you. Which means you'll be on your own for an hour."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2016, 01:22:05 pm »

Lamo team! Focus fire on the alien behind the water fountain let the sniper take car of the rest

start snapping shots with my m4 at the alien behind the water fountain and get to cover.

Once we land do this

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22