Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231304 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 10
« Reply #1755 on: May 10, 2016, 10:31:23 am »

(Nvm, it's not a single quotable thing, but a composite. Too much effort to compile together, when I've already given what I want to anyway.)

Ok... Ppe, against my better judgement.
Firstly, I asked, and you ignored the question several times. How hard is it to say "I can't answer that bro"?
Because it could never have been a serious question. You know this. You're a Player.

Trap already explained:
Hence why I wanted to hint I was actually "auto accept" to trap anyone, once Fish made himself clear.

Any more diverting questions?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: May 10, 2016, 10:37:03 am »

Where are these hints then? Quotes or it didn't happen.

What makes you think I sprung your trap, and I'm not attacking you for my own - unrelated - reasons?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: May 10, 2016, 02:40:08 pm »

If what you're saying is correct, then TBF is the scum. Notable for his absence this day, perhaps.

Perhaps you'd like to respond to this then, TBF?
First off, I have real life too.

Second off, I've been more active this round than usual, hector, so why are you fingering me now?  Am I being too aggressive for you?

Then again, Starver has a bit of a fatal flaw here in that Fallacy's flip doesn't seem to support his argument.

I'm waiting on Moonlit to clear this up one way or another.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: May 10, 2016, 03:03:33 pm »

If what you're saying is correct, then TBF is the scum. Notable for his absence this day, perhaps.

Perhaps you'd like to respond to this then, TBF?
First off, I have real life too.

Second off, I've been more active this round than usual, hector, so why are you fingering me now?  Am I being too aggressive for you?

Then again, Starver has a bit of a fatal flaw here in that Fallacy's flip doesn't seem to support his argument.

I'm waiting on Moonlit to clear this up one way or another.

Sounds like an excuse to lay low, brah. You've not been aggressive at all, so if anything you're not being aggressive enough.

How does Fallacy's flip not support Starver's argument?

Did anything happen to you last night?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: May 10, 2016, 03:16:02 pm »

I'm going to just point out that you've had no problem with similar inactivity in any number of rounds before.

Starver, said that Fallacy got what seems to be a cult pitch about an 'enlightened society'.

Fallacy's flip, wasn't a cult flip.

So unless the Neutral was immune to the cult change by reason of reasons (i.e. I don't see an auto about it...)...

It's not as likely for Starver to be telling the truth here.

Not to my knowledge, no.  It's possible there may have been an auto-refusal without my knowledge, but I doubt it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: May 10, 2016, 03:18:03 pm »

I don't have a problem with the inactivity in and of itself, I have a problem with the inactivity combined with the fact you're second-most likely to be scum, in my eyes. We've let Starver get away with it before, in two consecutive rounds, why should you be any different?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 10, 2016, 03:31:56 pm »

Because I'm not Starver.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: May 10, 2016, 03:34:12 pm »

Because I'm not Starver.

... so we're expected to ignore anti-town behaviour you indulge in? Okay, sorry.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: May 10, 2016, 03:34:32 pm »

To elaborate:I'm not doing anything different than usual (in fact I've been asking more questions, as already stated), and I had real life for the past 7-8 hours.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: May 10, 2016, 03:35:01 pm »

Dammit ninjas.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: May 10, 2016, 03:35:33 pm »

As I said, Starver's usual behaviour let him get away with being scum. Your meta has nothing to do with your alignment, does it?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: May 10, 2016, 03:37:18 pm »

Because I'm not Starver.

... so we're expected to ignore anti-town behaviour you indulge in? Okay, sorry.
No, I'm expecting you to look at how I've been playing as Town and compare it to what I'm doing now, alternatively contrasting it with rounds I was scum in.

As I said, Starver's usual behaviour let him get away with being scum. Your meta has nothing to do with your alignment, does it?
Au contraire.  Starver, I've noticed, is far more absent when he's scum, and much more resistant to being poked.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: May 10, 2016, 03:38:24 pm »

It's not his usual behavior, in other words.

Also, on what basis are you juding me absent, anyway?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: May 10, 2016, 03:38:57 pm »

*judging.  Stupid typos.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: May 10, 2016, 03:41:21 pm »

You posted one thing on D2, and it was questions that weren't particularly probing. Perhaps you should get to it? Else I might think you're only active now because I voted for you.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 237