Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231308 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 10
« Reply #1740 on: May 09, 2016, 12:26:28 pm »

(Yes, the maths adds up. Me and the Evil would just need to kill a non-evil, for simple majority as day ends.  And even if it's more complicated than that, we could kill the (if we can't recruit) the last Townie on D3 (if not N2)...)

Except that I'm currently voting you, so let's see what Moonlit and Fish think.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 09, 2016, 12:26:58 pm »

I would imagine so, but I don't feel like furnishing you with information to go off in regards to fakeclaiming and bullshitting your way out of this :P so we'll wait to see what TBF and Moonlit have to say.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: May 09, 2016, 02:16:14 pm »

Hummmmm.

Moonlit:Can you confirm or deny Hector?

Starver:Would you trust Moonlit to confirm or deny Hector?

Hector:Why can Moonlit confirm you?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: May 09, 2016, 02:20:47 pm »

And I can tell you that the "enlightened society" person is still active, to whatever purpose...

You can tell us this, but do you have any proof?

Hector:Why can Moonlit confirm you?

Moonlit visited me last night. This is all I'll say until he pops in.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 09, 2016, 02:38:26 pm »

I would hope so.  Because his interaction with Fallacy (RIP) makes him the most objective.  Although I do worry that Hector might be read 'wrong', I know what Hector's hoping. Gotta hope that answers given at night actually can't be faked, right?

(Hector's in denial mode, I see.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: May 09, 2016, 03:21:38 pm »

Hector's actually in "don't rise to Starver's bait" mode. There's certainly an interesting amount of shade you're throwing my way for someone you're not sure about, plus an OMGUS vote.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: May 09, 2016, 05:51:14 pm »

At this point I'm happy to wait for Moonlit.

But, for the record, I was open to possibilities, and was saying so when at day start, before you leapt in and gave me.a "1 new post" to necessarily react to, and convinced me which way to polarise (with plenty of day left to resolve).  Maybe you don't like that I could have scuppered your plans to lynch scumproof Fallacy, if I hadn't been so unsure about being unsure?

(@Fish, happy to hear more from you, too, although I think me and Hector are at stalemate, for now, even if it's just circumstantial at the moment.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: May 09, 2016, 06:07:39 pm »

I was perhaps a little hasty in proclaiming you as scum, though you are certainly the leading suspect in my eyes, so I'll keep my vote where it is.

I don't think FoU is/was scum proof though, and I did say why I felt he was the best choice to lynch given the information we had during D1. It was fortunate happenstance that his wincon was actually worse than what he claimed.

Moonlit's absence is bothering me for the moment, but there's 39 hours for him to do what I hope he's going to do.

I also note you didn't answer my question regarding proof of the "enlightened sect" you mentioned earlier.

I would hope so.  Because his interaction with Fallacy (RIP) makes him the most objective.  Although I do worry that Hector might be read 'wrong', I know what Hector's hoping. Gotta hope that answers given at night actually can't be faked, right?

(Hector's in denial mode, I see.)

What is it I'm hoping, brah?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 09, 2016, 06:52:08 pm »

What ho, I have been slain!

((Like, totally, a bah post.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: May 09, 2016, 07:01:26 pm »

What ho, I have been slain!

((Like, totally, a bah post.))

Hoist by yer ane petard, wee man.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: May 10, 2016, 03:54:04 am »

What is it I'm hoping, brah?
That you read as Town, regardless, if that what your role and what you think you know of Moonlit's skill promises. But remember the Orb round.

If Moonlit thinks you're good, then I'm back to where I was before you ninjaed me, but if we get the opposite, I think that would be case proven. Fish being agreeable/not disagreeable, of course.

*waits, with stretched hide*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: May 10, 2016, 08:42:57 am »

The issue being Moonlit is the one who was likely targeted last night by the scum. It wouldn't be case proven if the scum is this "enlightened society" thing... of which you have still yet to provide proof.

And I can tell you that the "enlightened society" person is still active, to whatever purpose...
You can tell us this, but do you have any proof?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: May 10, 2016, 09:53:39 am »

You're demanding something you know isn't mine to give.  It is proved to me, that Fallacy wasn't making up the claim that someone other than Moonlit pestered him.

Without overly quoting the mod message sent,  I have the message inviting to join an enlightened society, as Fallacy said.  I nod and smile and thank them as I politely show them out, and am unchanged, as per my role. Only a fellow recipient would know this, and accept what I say.  Fallacy is dead by your hand, after refusing. You are trying to kill me, indicating I'm unchanged as far as you're concerned. My trap set, you are caught.

Unless you can wriggle out of it before Moonlit passes judgement. There's no more to say until additional information arrives.

Wait, there is one more thing, IIRC, but I need to post this first.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: May 10, 2016, 10:00:01 am »

If what you're saying is correct, then TBF is the scum. Notable for his absence this day, perhaps.

Perhaps you'd like to respond to this then, TBF?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 10, 2016, 10:12:07 am »

You're demanding something you know isn't mine to give.  It is proved to me, that Fallacy wasn't making up the claim that someone other than Moonlit pestered him.

Without overly quoting the mod message sent,  I have the message inviting to join an enlightened society, as Fallacy said.  I nod and smile and thank them as I politely show them out, and am unchanged, as per my role. Only a fellow recipient would know this, and accept what I say.  Fallacy is dead by your hand, after refusing. You are trying to kill me, indicating I'm unchanged as far as you're concerned. My trap set, you are caught.

Unless you can wriggle out of it before Moonlit passes judgement. There's no more to say until additional information arrives.

Wait, there is one more thing, IIRC, but I need to post this first.

Should perhaps respond properly to this, though.

Firstly, I asked, and you ignored the question several times. How hard is it to say "I can't answer that bro"?

What trap did you set? It's quite presumptuous of you to say I'm the one that sent the message to recruit you because I came out and voted you straight off the bat.  Had I visited you and you accepted to hear what I had to say, my assumption would be that you accepted, and I would attack someone else. FoU said he refused to accept visitors, though somehow knows about the invitation from the "enlightened society". Given his wincon as the neutral role, he had to make something up to make him appear less malign than he was.  Perhaps you're just picking up his failed gambit to use as your own?

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 237