Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19335 times)

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2016, 08:11:20 pm »

Retcon moment: Las turn, Sythros gets the parchment and reads it. Text:"Remember, do not read the runes above the door! Say the magic words: Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim"[/i][/End Retcon moment]

The Questionable Mage Ozz  casts 'Redefine on the runes changing the effect to 'Area Undo-Curse Spell'. Colonel Jadehand returns to his original human form. [3]

James Smith uses magic murder against the good mages. [5][3]

James Sedgewick, frustrated and a bit upset, casts "Turn me into goddamn steel" at which point he is killed by James Smiths murder spell, then turns to steel like a lifeless sculpture lying on the ground.[1]

Sythros casts Wander into a safe pocket dimension but the dimension does not appear.[2]

Markus Velafi is distracted and confused

Whimsy wizard Hits the Manipulator with a double whammy of sealing and slowing.[3]

Aware that James Smith was about to strike, Lothos protects James sedgewick however James Smiths spell is too strong.[5][2]

Avatar of the ManipulatorExiles Whimsy from the dungeon however the effect will occur very slowly due to the sealing & slowing effect. Whimsy is fine for now. [6]

Gronk the elderly Troll forces asks Sythros for the parchment to open the door by ripping it out ofhis hand.[6]

The Moonlit Shadowwizard prays to the moon but receives no favor, his ring of moonlight goes out.[2]
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2016, 08:21:24 pm »

Remain tethered to the dungeon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 03, 2016, 09:00:39 pm »

Become an avatar of boredom.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 03, 2016, 09:10:21 pm »

"Oh John. Why do you not move? Maybe... hold on... aha! Become a boss fight!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2016, 09:11:10 pm »

James Sedgewick's soul, although his body was dead, persisted for a mere few seconds. In those seconds, he desperately tried to cast "Reanimate my body!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 03, 2016, 11:14:36 pm »

Gronk the elderly Troll opens the door using right words! This could be one of the easiest advices given to him by spirits.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 03, 2016, 11:25:25 pm »

Remain tethered to the dungeon.
Cut the tether.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2016, 02:23:43 am »

Henry the Best casts "sleep" on James Smith before he can cast his spell.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2016, 04:15:42 am »

Henry the Best casts "sleep" on James Smith before he can cast his spell.

Lothos the Miracle-Maker adds the adjective deep onto Henry's spell to lengthen its effect.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 04, 2016, 10:48:40 pm »

(You do know that Velafi means to run off a cliff whilst nude, right?)

(Words gotta be in English dude.)
(It is English, specifically a certain countries English, but just because that country has a few extra words in it's dictionary, doesn't make it not English?)
(Out of curiosity, which country's English?)
(I think it was the Grenadines.)

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 04, 2016, 11:12:26 pm »

Whimsy Wizard Magically remains tethered to the dungeon.[4]

Avatar of the Manipulator tries to cut the tether but Whimsy wizards magic overpowers your spell .[3]

Henry the Best casts "sleep" on James Smith before he can cast his spell but Henry is the one to fall asleep.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[1]

Lothos the Miracle-Maker adds the adjective deep onto Henry's spell to lengthen its effect but unforunately it affects the wrong intended target. He puts Henry the Best in a prolonged sleep.[2]

James Smith "Oh John. Why do you not move? Maybe... hold on... aha! Become a boss fight!" but the spell is a failure. [2]

James Sedgewick's soul, In its last seconds,  desperately tried to cast "Reanimate my body!" but Teskireloth had already taken the power from that spell. He is dead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gronk the elderly Troll opens the door saying the magic words: Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim" The door glides open smoothly revealing the gloomy interior.

The Moonlit Shadow Shouts "HERESY" and PRAISE THE SUN. The sun grants him a gift, a magic ring of the sun. It is made of electrum and emits a dazzaling beam of light. However the  ring of moonlight tarnishes and stops glowing.[5]

Sythros the Mad Wizard Become an avatar of boredom He is literally boredom incarnate.[5]

In the next room is  a stone statue centerd within it. The statue is of a wizard locked in combat with a dragon, pointing his wand at the dragons face. The dragons mouth is wide open ready to bite the wizard. The wizards wand is black iron, so is the dragons tongue.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:16:16 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 04, 2016, 11:28:45 pm »

Manipulate the Manipulator's mind to make him a pacifist.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 04, 2016, 11:43:18 pm »

"Let's try that again! Make John Smith an incredible boss fight."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 05, 2016, 02:34:21 am »

"Damn! Henry? Wake up!"

Awaken Henry the Best, but failing that carry him around with me until the spell wears off.

(The RNG certainly has a sick sense of humor...)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2016, 04:30:54 am »

Try to wake up.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28