Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19341 times)

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2016, 07:33:18 pm »

EP: The whimsy wizard arrives on the scene.

The avatar of the Manipulator arrives on the scene. He casts banish on Whimsy but he resists. [2]

Awakened by all magical shouts reverberating through the rock, Gronk the elderly Troll Shaman looks around in irritation, trying to guess where his narcolepsy-induced slumber happened this time. Finding no obvious clues, he asks spirits for guidance. The spirits tell him to use the words in the parchment to open the door with the runes above it. You will have to ask Henry the Best to show the parchment to you. [6]

Henry the best takes the healing herbs and bandages. He uses "Golem" on Colonel Jadehand so he has mobility and agency again. Colonel Jadehand jumps back, startled and bewildered by his new form.  [5]

Colonel Jadehand Takes a chance to cast "Stone to Flesh" on himself however the spell fails to work and he thinks he will remain in golem form forever, however Lothos tries to assist him. [1] (see Lothos' trurn)

Lothos the Miracle-Maker Assists Colonel Jadehands spell and returns him to flesh form, however he becomes a flesh golem instead.[6]

James Smith awaken, John Smith's mind but the effects of his ghoul form are permanent. [1]

Markus Velafi shouts "Markus Velafi," This does nothing. (spell words must be descriptive of the spell cast, see the examples in my first post to get the concept.)

Sythros Fails to get the parchment before  Henry the Best. He does not succed in conjuring a magical breastplate.2

The Questionable Mage Ozz Heads through the closet sized hidden room, past the others through the door and joins the group in the dungeon room with the pool and the door with the arcane runes above the door. [3]

James Sedgewick casts "Steelify skin!". The spell was miscast. [2]

Recap
The lay out of the dungeon is as follows: The goblin hall leads to a small room with a well. Your wizards discovered a secret room in there that contained the parchment. This secret room had a door which led to the room with the pool containing a giant black eel and a tablet that Lothos recovered. The room with the pool has an exit door with arcane runes above it that turn the reader to stone.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:39:00 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2016, 07:45:20 pm »

I cast 'Redefine magic' on the runes that turn the reader to stone, Changing the effect to 'Area Undo-Curse Spell'.
(Since Theoretically runes are a language and the magic of them was defined by whoever put them there...)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2016, 07:49:37 pm »

"Well, John, that's unfortunate. Rest in peace, wherever your mind is."
"Now go murder all mages that would wish my master harm. Use magic."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2016, 07:53:47 pm »

James Sedgewick, frustrated and a bit upset, casts "Turn me into goddamn steel already!" without thinking of the repercussions of including the "God damn" part. Woops.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2016, 07:55:43 pm »

Hit the Manipulator with a double whammy of sealing and slowing.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 02, 2016, 08:26:01 pm »

Lothos looks apologetically at Colonel Jadehand. "Sorry, I tried my best."

Aware that James Smith was about to strike, Lothos protects whoever is affected by the spell.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 02, 2016, 08:45:25 pm »

Wander into a safe pocket dimension.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2016, 12:11:34 am »

(You do know that Velafi means to run off a cliff whilst nude, right?)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2016, 12:22:36 am »

(Words gotta be in English dude.)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 03, 2016, 05:35:36 am »

((I didn't take the parchment. I only took the healing supplies. Like hell I'm touching potentially cursed items.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2016, 11:51:49 am »

Exile EP from this thread.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2016, 12:47:00 pm »

(It is English, specifically a certain countries English, but just because that country has a few extra words in it's dictionary, doesn't make it not English?)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2016, 04:29:06 pm »

Gronk the elderly Troll Shaman tries to follow advice: he walks around, searching for a certain mage to forceask him for the parchment to open runic door.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2016, 04:42:18 pm »

Henry the Best puts the parchment he didn't mean to pick up right back where he found it, thank you very much.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2016, 06:34:43 pm »

(It is English, specifically a certain countries English, but just because that country has a few extra words in it's dictionary, doesn't make it not English?)
(Out of curiosity, which country's English?)
Dying of laughter?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28