Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19329 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2016, 05:51:25 am »

Gronk the Elderly Troll looks around, then wishes for something to eat.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2016, 07:25:45 am »

I Try to cast "Quick* Unliveing matter"
((*Used in archaic meaning))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2016, 10:02:18 am »

Be so boring I put any possible foes to sleep. While scanning the area for loot, of course. Or getting away from the guy who's going to explode, if need be.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:55:43 am by Whisperling »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2016, 10:28:14 am »

Accidentally detonate self.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2016, 10:37:47 am »

Manipulate the Manipulator's mind to make him a pacifist.
Twist this spell back at FW.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:56:28 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2016, 01:02:56 pm »

Markus uses his Charming features to convince everything in the dungeon to serve him.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2016, 02:01:53 pm »

The hideous ghoul John Smith is magically transfomed into a super tough version of himself, filled with rage and aggression, beware his disease causing attacks. You must defeat him before you can continue your adventure.

James Smith turns the ghoul John Smith into an incredible boss fight. But then he is bored into unconciousness by Sythros. Hopefully John Smith can protect you. [6]

Whimsy wizard manipulates the Manipulator's mind to make him a pacifist.[5]

Avatar of the Manipulator attempts to twist the spell so as to make it affect Whimsy wizard but cannot resverse the effect His next few actions cannot be hostile.[3]

Lothos the Miracle-maker Tries to magically awaken Henry the Best, but the spell has no power so instead he decides to carry Henry around with him until the spell wears off.[4]

Henry the Best Tries to wake up but remains asleep. He will awaken next turn. [2]

Gronk the Elderly Troll looks around, then wishes for something to eat. a large table with a delicious banquet appears. But will anyone eat with John Smith the horrible ghoul on a rampage?[6]

The Questionable Mage Ozz Tries to cast Quick Unliveing matter" but nothing happens.[2]

The Moonlit Shadow wizard Desecrates the wizard statue but it was magically protected. The Moonlit Shadow wizard is now cursed (-1 rolls.) [1]

Sythros, boredom incarnate Tries to put his foes to sleep by being so boring while scanning the area for loot, of course. He bores James Smith to sleep and notices the wand that the wiazard statue is holding is removeable.[4]

Colonel Jadehand tries to accidentally detonate himself. Lucky for him that spell has no power anymore.3

Markus the Stylish wizard uses his Charming features to convince everything in the dungeon to serve him.All hostiles must obey Markus next turn as long as they are not forced to harm themselves.[5]

Note to players: Now that you are in a boss fight with the ghoul, ignoring him and taking any other actions is done at your extreme peril as he will be actively attacking you!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:03:35 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2016, 02:04:54 pm »

Offer the ghoul to eat together.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2016, 02:11:31 pm »

Trap the ghoul within an inferno.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2016, 03:00:46 pm »

Bore the ghoul into unconsciousness, too! Use a magic hand to grab the wand while I do so.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2016, 03:52:31 pm »

Ally with the ghoul.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2016, 04:57:19 pm »

Order the ghoul to leave the dungeon, and start a successful restaurant, and everything else to go, and start a orchestra!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2016, 04:59:42 pm »

I cast: Bisect Bosses!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 09, 2016, 09:40:08 pm »

Gronk the Elderly Troll Offers the ghoul to eat together but the ghoul perfers rotted corpses to table fare.[2]

Questionable Mage Ozz casts Bisect Bosses but is interrupted by an attack. The ghoul claws your face with its dirty nails and the wounds begin to burn immediately.[2]

The Moonlit Shadow wizard Purges the ghoul with the light of the Sun! And the beast has some of his skin burned by a piercing White light from above. There is a smell of burnt flesh. The ghoul is mostly unharmed though. [4-1]

Whimsy wizard tries to trap the ghoul within an inferno but the column of flame surrounds himself instead. The intense heat of the flame is causing him agony and his clothes are in danger of combusting. [1]

Avatar of the Manipulator enchants the ghoul to become his Ally. The ghoul will not attack him and will aid him. [3]

Sythros, boredom incarnateTries to bore the ghoul into unconsciousness without success, but does manage to use a magic hand to grab the wand. It doesn't seem magical, but i must have some purpose because it was designed to be removed from the statue. [3]

Markus the Stylish wizard "Order the ghoul to leave the dungeon, and start a successful restaurant, and everything else to go, and start a orchestra!" (sadly, you rolled a damn 5, so that gibberish you said happens... A GODDAMN FIVE!)  The battle is over apparently.[5]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 09:43:43 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2016, 10:32:59 pm »

Lothos the Miracle-Maker receives the rewards of completing a boss battle.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28