Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19342 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:54 pm »

(I guess i just killed an ally.)

I Crystallize my dagger blade, for purposes of personal protection
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:54:26 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 10:22:48 pm »

"William the Wordsmith, could you use your dragon to scout down that pit? I'm gonna help the Best here get up."
"Give me just a moment!"
SHRINK my dragon companion to approximately human size.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 05:02:49 am »

Wake up.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 02:10:25 pm »

Destroy Henry the Best!

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 07:14:23 pm »

After surveying the pit area the party takes a moment to prepare for their journey into the depths.

Harold the Generic Wizard casts "Illuminate" area trying to look on the bright side however the darkness below cannot be pierced by such a simple spell. No need to worry however for your rings of moonlight give the surrounding area the glow of a bright full moon.[2]

Lothos the Miracle-Master casts "heal" Henry the Best attempting to revive his companion, but magic is a tricky thing to manipulate and he winds up absorbing the effect acting on Henry into his own body. Lothos falls over incapacitated.[1]

Flimsy Wizard stumbles through the door. and uses his magic, "call" an ally of great power! A large stone golem arrives outside the entrance of the dungeon. [5]

Salsacookies casts "crystallize" on his dagger blade trying to enhance it however it simply transforms the weapon into a fragile ornament useless in combat. [2]

William the Wordsmith casts a "shrink" spell on his dragon companion but it only lasts a moment, not fast enough for the dragon to enter. [2]

Henry the best, awakens but his friend Lothos is now the one a sleep, limp on the floor. [3]

Hiddenleafguy casts "destroy" on Henry the Best but makes a horrible error while casting. Hiddenleafguy has been blown into chunks! [1]

How do you want to head down into the pit?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:18:33 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 07:22:51 pm »

Flimsy alters gravity so that a side of the pit is "down".

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 08:42:21 pm »

Harold the Generic Wizard used "Pierce the Darkness!" on the pit.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2016, 08:43:50 pm »

"Hmm.
Appraise the Dagger
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 08:57:15 pm »

Slap Lothos awake.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2016, 09:13:40 pm »

Slap Lothos awake.

((I swear if being slapped awake is more effective than a healing spell I'll eat my (wizard) hat.))

Get slapped awake. If it's successful, eat hat, then reanimate Hiddenleafguy's corpse.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2016, 09:34:49 pm »

Float to the bottom of the pit.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 10:49:29 pm »

As you stand at the edge of the deep dark pit Harold the Generic Wizard shouts out "PIERCE!" and shoots out his open hand suddenly. The darkness below is struck by a radiant beam of light revealing the rough dropoff where the rope hangs ending 10ft below at a landing to a stone staircase spiraling down some 100ft into the dungeon. The center of the spiral staiway is open right to the bottom. Parts of it have been obliterated by Salsacookies disintegrate spell.

Harold the Generic Wizard used "Pierce" the Darkness on the pit. the features below are revealed. The walls and stairs of the spiral stairway look trecherous due to the missing peices of stairs. [5]

Flimsy successfully bends "gravity" so that a side of the pit is down for him. [4]

Salsacookies appraise the crystal dagger at approximately double the value of a standard functional dagger, depending on the buyer. [3]

Henry the Best slaps Lothos awake. It's a crude method but effective. [3]

Lothos gets slapped awake. His hat is  tough to chew and tastes terrible. He spends the turn chewing and recovering from his unconciousness. (You can try to reanimate Hiddenleafguy's corpse next turn, but reanimated chunks aren't that useful.)

William the Wordsmith "floats" to the bottom of the pit. The problem was that he couldn't float very slowly. He also had no way of stopping. So the landing was rather hard and his legs took a beating. He is so injured that he can barely limp a long. At the bottom of the pit he discovers a heavy wooden door. It is locked shut. [6]

How will the rest of you get to the bottom. William, do you want to try to get the door open?
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 10:53:20 pm »

((Dammit! :P ))

Bitter (in mood and taste), Lothos the Miracle-Maker weaves a new hat, preferably enchanted. Peering down to where Henry had fallen, he shouts.

"You okay there?"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 10:53:26 pm »

Invigorate my hurt leg, and use it to kick the door open!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 10:57:26 pm »

I begin to Auction my dagger for a exchange of a useful object of equal or greater value.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28