Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19300 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2016, 03:48:21 pm »

Torus the Grim speaks in the language long dead and forgotten, giving his undead warriors nearly the same speech and order as Jadehead:
"Maagrish! Tal-alor, ghari akesh! Haadrim!!!"

Then, he magically prepares himself with deliberate use of necromantic energies.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2016, 03:58:15 pm »

"Help me my friends! I need to be un-joined with these goblins!"

Although pained and somewhat distracted, Harold the Generic Wizard tried to cast "Eliminate traitorous wizard, John Smith!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2016, 03:59:20 pm »

Sythros separates Harold from the goblins.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2016, 04:44:37 pm »

"Goblins! Be enlarged!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2016, 04:48:08 pm »

Markus sees him being bitten, and immediately shouts "Exterminate!" to kill the man, in and attempt to stop him from becoming a goblin.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2016, 05:13:09 pm »

Inspire those wizards around Lothos.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2016, 03:11:47 pm »

The questionable mage Ozz  "Transmutes" the goblin's blood to snakes. All the pools of goblin blood on the floor begin to convalesce into writhing balls of deadly snakes. A venomous one strikes him in the foot!  [1]

The Aspect of the Manipulator  attmepts to "Mindswitch" the mind of the wizard Teskireloth.  Of course the spell has very little chance of succeeding because he has no idea who The mad wizard is or his whereabouts. The spell fails to have any effect. [2]

Colonel Jadehand gives the order to attack to his Illusionary army. With a magical  "shout" everyone is forced to cover their ears and thesoldiers charge into the abode of the goblins [3].

Torus the Grim Orders his undead horde to charge into the goblin hovel  as well, flooding the great room with illusinary soldiers of Col Jadehand and the soldier corpses of armies past. The Goblins panic and are then overrun and cut down. He magically "prepares" himself with deliberate use of necromantic energies. [4]

John smith shouts at the top of his lungs "Goblins! Be "enlarged!"" and the goblins on Harold the generic wizard grow to hobgoblin size. Like giant goblins on steroids, theyrend the flesh of the poor wizard to the groups dismay.  [3]

With his final breath Harold the Generic Wizard although pained and fading from the wold  tries to cast "Eliminate" on the traitorous wizard, John Smith! His last act in the world is to exact revenge. He slumps to the ground mortally wounded as he sees John smiths corpse fall over on its face. [5]

Markus sees him being bitten, and immediately shouts "Exterminate!" to kill Harold, in and attempt to stop him from becoming a goblin Alas, the poor wizard was already dead and the exterminate spell destroyed the body to such a degree he could never be resurrected . [6]

Sythros "separates" Harold from the goblins but it is already too late. Now the hobgoblins are free from the corpse and ready to attack another victim. [4]

Lothos seeks to magically "Inspire" his wizard allies. They all receive a magical buff of inspiration. Depite the tragic death of their friend their resolve is not tested and they feel the strength to go on in his name! Lothos himslef is also inspired and feels a bit more recuperated. [5]

John Smith and Harold The Generic are dead. The questionable mage Ozz is bitten by a poisonous snake. Lothos is wounded. There is a pack of howling hobgoblins about to attack. But all is not lost, the bulk of the goblins are routed and then systematically mopped up by the hideous undead horde of Torus. The army of  Colonel Jadehand disappears into the ether among the goblin corpses. The tide of the battle has turned and the light of victory  lies just beyond the hobgoblin menace you face here.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 03:15:12 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2016, 03:17:33 pm »

Sythros freezes the hobgoblins in place.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2016, 03:22:42 pm »

Coloner Jadehand casts single look at the hobgoblins. "Your PAIN is intolerable."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2016, 03:24:28 pm »

The Worm Wizard violently Emerges from within the Hobgoblin's Gut, now twice as large as before.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:36:37 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2016, 03:59:19 pm »

"I know what to cast, Man To Devil!"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2016, 04:19:25 pm »

((So... am I like permanently out of the game now? :C))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2016, 04:30:58 pm »

((Nope, I already died, also, I would like the title Markus Velafi, The Stylish wizard.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2016, 08:00:26 pm »

"I think it's best we focus on the common enemy...." Lothos said. The idea of his fellows backstabbing him was not a pleasant one.

Barricade! "Quick, defend yourselves behind the wall!"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2016, 08:06:58 pm »

And lo, James Smith watched as his brother died. And he was angry. But he would leave the goblins to their work. Master demanded another task... James warded the chamber beyond the goblin halls against mages without the last name Smith.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:45:28 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28