Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19317 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2016, 08:23:30 pm »

"I shall now be known as James Lothos the Miracle-Maker!" He shot a glare at the new wizard. "Everyone, change your name to James!"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2016, 08:26:47 pm »

James Sedgewick entered the dungeon, snorting loudly. He had heard the magical call for more James's. He entered the goblin room and used "Immolation!" upon the goblins.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2016, 08:34:22 pm »

"Behold, I am James, The Worm Wizard!"
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2016, 08:38:23 pm »

Henry the Best throws his spear like a javelin into the hobgoblin horde.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2016, 09:14:00 pm »

Torus the Grim, inspired by a sudden idea, walks to the corpse of John Smith. Then, he casts ghoul onto it, to raise once-hostile wizard as his mindless, flesh-rending bodyguard.

"You shall make a good servant, indeed."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:16:19 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2016, 12:09:15 am »

Markus hears this, and shouts "Silence" in an attempt to make James Lothos mute.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2016, 12:10:16 am »

Collapse the ceiling.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2016, 05:11:24 pm »

Scry on the Evil Wizard that we have been sent to kill. Next turn, Mindswap with him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2016, 02:23:47 am »

Flimsy wizard commands  the ceiling to "collapse" but the ceiling maintains its structural integrity. [2]

Henry the Best throws his spear like a javelin attempting to hit the pack of hobgoblins. However his throw was not the best. Actually it was the most unco-ordinated sissy, weak throw the world has ever seen. The wizards and hobgoblins stop in the midst of their combat and share a satisfying laugh as Henry lowers his head in shame staring at the spear lying on the ground in front of his feet with a frown on his face. [1]

James Lothos the Miracle-Maker attempts to conjure a  "Barricade!" but his voice is magically silenced by Markus Velafi, The Stylish wizard. [2]

Markus Velafi, The Stylish wizard casts "Silence" and causes James Lothos to be mute. [3]

Coloner Jadehand a casts single look at the hobgoblins. "Your "PAIN" is intolerable." They cry out in anguish. One drops to the floor clutching it's stomach and a minutle later... [3]

...In a sickening display James the Worm Wizard violently "Emerges" from within one of the hapless hobgoblin's gut,  twice as large as before. What an entrance!? [5]

Sythros tries to "freeze" the hobgoblins in place but stutters and blunders his casting. [2]

James Sedgewick entered the goblin room and used "Immolation!" upon the goblins but they were already killed by Torus the grims undead warriors so it was hardly that useful. [2]

Torus the Grim walks up to the dead body of John Smith and curses it causing him to become a "ghoul", raising it from the dead to become his mindless servant. It begins fiendishly gorging itself on corpses that lay about the room. [3]

James Smith puts a "ward" on the chamber beyond the goblin hall against mages without the last name Smith. [3]

The questionable mage Ozz "I know what to cast, Man "To" Devil!" His skin turns red, horns grow out of his skull knocking off his wizard hat and his feet turn to hooves but thats about it. [2] (please put a bit more thought into your spell word, that was hardly the main idea of your spell )

The aspect of the Manipulator "Scries" on Teskireloth. He sees in a dream state an unbelievably old man, near death, sitting at a table in a black room, staring into nothingness.  As he sits his arm moves with blazing speed, scribing with machine-like movements without pause. Then he stares directly into the direction of the invisible scrier and quietly mouths something, then the dream ends. [5]

In the goblin hall, tables are overturned, the floor is littered with ghastly smoldering corpses and Torus' skeletal warriors stand motionless and unthinking. Chairs are knocked over, ale is spilled and dripping, pooling across the floor and mixing with the dark blood. And all of that is covered with a thin layer of colorful glitter like some macabre party in hell.
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2016, 02:26:36 am »

Shatter all supports.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2016, 02:38:30 am »

Colonel casts greater invisibility on himself and proceeds deeper into the dungeon.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2016, 05:17:18 am »

Still magically silenced, James Lothos flipped the asshat wizards a middle finger. He headed over to Henry the Best and gave him a reassuring pat on the back.

His voice came back. "Come on, let's go get loot. Create passage! to the closest chamber."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2016, 05:47:22 am »

James the Wizard Worm slithers along with the other wizards. If possible, hitch a ride in a walking corpse.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:02:37 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2016, 06:37:00 am »

Torus the Grim uses his power to raise dozens of corpses littering the room as additions to his loyal army and marches onwards with his undead servants.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2016, 12:06:05 pm »

James Sedgewick shouted "Dispel all wards!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28