Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19292 times)

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 09:39:45 pm »

We will use English only  since the translation would be the same word in another language. It is the spell effect itself that is stolen by Teskireloth anyway, so no other languages.
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2016, 10:09:28 pm »

Wait until one of my companions' actions kill a goblin, then take that goblin's weapon to fight.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 01:53:47 pm »

Lothos, in a panic, casts "build" and a translucent  glowing magical energy fills the large gap between the stone staircase. As soon as Lothos has taken a couple of steps though, a catastrophy occurs. The magic wanes and he free falls  12 feet to the next steps landing on his side, hitting his head and then sliding down several more steps unconcious and bloodied.[1]

Salsacookies puts on his mysterious other dimensional helmet, then casts "Levitate" to travel down the stairway. The weight of the exceptionally heavy helmet  makes him flip head first as he descends. Fortunately  a small goblin hoisting a spear is crushed down  by the weight of the wizard and taken out of the fight. He is now surrounded by many more of his larger goblin companions. [6]

Harold the Generic Wizard casts "Detonate" against the  hostile goblins and several of the front line troops explode into gore!  [3]

William the Wordsmith casts "Reverse" the direction of the arrows, and the spell has no effect. he is struck by one as it grazes his arm. The wound begins to swell and sting immediately. At the same moment his exceptional leg strength is lost and he returns to normal. [2]

John Smith reveals himself, then uses "enslave" to take control of the demon but the demon's mind resists his will and enslaves John smith. "gouge your own eyes out." The demon suggests. Then John smith obediently complies comitting a disgusting diplay of self mutilation, blinding himself with his fingers. [1]

The questionable mage Ozz  casts "Force" evil, on the demon. The demon turns it's attention from John Smith to the goblin horde. With an ear piercing scream of fury the demon charges straight throught the mass of advancing goblins. Limbs fly, claws rend flesh, Canines mortally bite and at the end of the demons charge he plunges throught the floor in a fiery erruption leaving a flaming pentogram on the ground. For a second everyone stands there stunned, awe struck by the violence of the attack. [4]

Markus Velafi enters the pit, shouting "dagvaarden" but to his bewilderment there is no effect. It is as though th magic he casts has somehow been rendered useless.

Henry the Best  sees the goblins routed and grabs a a weapon from the clutches of the fallen. He grabs a crudely made but razor sharpened. spear. He has never trained much with weapons, devoting his whole life to magic study. It will be difficult for him to use in combat. [4]

The frightful assault by the demon destroyed the morale of the goblin horde and they quickly pull back into their living quarters to regroup. The spearmen cover the retreat as the archers fire pot shots over their heads.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:58:18 pm by chokepoint »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:21 pm »

"I Will Misappropriate your Minds; Thus you goblins will be mine!"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 02:04:09 pm »

I will Eviscerate them all!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2016, 03:29:23 pm »

Join the people fighting goblins.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2016, 04:33:44 pm »

Use my own flesh as thread to Stitch together my wounds
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2016, 04:46:40 pm »

Take cover so I don't get hit by arrows.

(Is it possible to combine words together with other players? For example, if I said "Super" and someone else said "Saiyan" in conjunction with me, would we be able to summon/turn someone into a Super Saiyan?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2016, 04:57:00 pm »

Harold the Generic Wizard casts "Envenomate all hostiles!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2016, 06:45:40 pm »

"Agh! Rewind time! Rewind time!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2016, 06:56:39 pm »

Annihilate all foes.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2016, 10:45:21 pm »

Markus then shouts "Glitter" in an attempt to give himself the ability to magically create said substance.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2016, 11:04:58 pm »

Call for Help!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 02:51:33 am »

Torus the Grim enters the dungeon and immediately casts ghost form on himself to safely descend!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2016, 02:33:38 pm »

The hasty retreat of the goblin horde has given you a chance to prepare some offence, standing at the bottom of the pit, outside the door of their hovel you  prepare your incantations to show these foul little beings a lesson.

The questionable mage Ozz  shouts "I Will "Misappropriate" your Minds; Thus you goblins will be mine!" However the spell fails to have any effect whatsoever. In your confusion you think you should have practiced that one a little more during your studies. [2]

Salsacookies commands ""Eviscerate" them all!" however a quick lapse in concentration causes the spell to act on himself. His guts spew out of his abdomen on to the cold dungeon floor. He madly scrambles to shove them back into his body cavity but his time has come. He falls over dead in his grizzly mess. [1]

Harold the Generic Wizard "Envenomates" his goblin foes. A few of them  visible through the open door, fall over. They lay stone dead clutching their chests.their hearts stopped by the arcane poison. Revenge for Salsacookies! [3]

Flimsy calls for the power to "Annihilate" all foes. His face draws tight with anger, and with an accusing finger he points towards the door and several more of the goblins are struck down! Turned to mist by the might of this impressively powerful spell. [4]

Markus Velafi shouts "glitter". There is a large "POP" sound and thousands of tiny, flashy bits of glitter fall above the goblins heads, they cringe for a second waiting for some horrible effect to occur when the glitter touches them but none occurs. Their vision is temprorarily obscured by the downward floating material and they can see nothing. [4]

Lothos the Miracle-Maker Calls for help. However his cries are weak and unheard. They also steal his last bit of energy he goes unconcious and his eyes roll back in his head. He lies helpless. 1

Sythros the mad joins the wizards in attacking goblins. (not sure if you were trying to cast join? I assumed not.)

William the Wordsmith uses his own flesh as thread to "Stitch" together his wound. however the closed wound is full of infection and the pain is searing. [3]

Henry the Best takes cover. Easy enough staying out of the doorway . (I would allow players to ask to combine each others spell words, but I would only allow it to be successful if both players rolled a 5 for that turn. I would also consider it extremely risky!)

John Smith cries out "Agh! Rewind time! "Rewind" time!" The world slows and then stops for a moment from his perspective. Then, He plunges his fingers into his eye sockets again and when he pulls them back out his eyes feel fine and he can see clearly again! What relief. He can't believe it! [5]

Torus the Grim enters the dungeon and immediately casts "ghost" form on himself and safely descends, reverting back to his normal form at the bottom. It was a chilling experience! [3]

With the death of Salsacookies the goblins celebrate for a moment, but it's cut short as more of their number are struck down by powerful spells and although many more of their number remain, the cannot sustain these losses. Blinded by a dazzling explosion of glitter they become disoriented and confused. They are once again left on the back foot scrambling to re-organize and offer some retaliation. what is need now is some decisive blow. No goblins remain in view of the doorway.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:39:49 pm by chokepoint »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28