Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Foundations of Government (OOC)  (Read 14870 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Foundations of Government (OOC)
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2016, 01:09:06 am »

Any really probally better than taking ones that other ministry cover since it lead to fighting over control or make you lose out on resource.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2016, 01:39:42 am »

Well your ministry doesn't necessarily have to do anything with what you're actually doing in the game.

I mean Ghazkull and I both have security forces kicking about, and each of our forces could do the job of the other one pretty easily (I imagine, anyway)

That and the Advanced Defence ministry is the one coming up with all the tax proposals.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2016, 01:42:31 am »

Can't have too many internal security bureaus...
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Nunzillor

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2016, 04:15:41 am »

It would be nice to have a Ministry of Ministries or something to sort of organize inter-ministry work, and have a vision for the country at large.  It seems kind of rudderless right now...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:17:45 am by Nunzillor »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2016, 09:23:33 am »

We're ruled by a council of ministers. Having a rudder would mean something like a Prime Minister...
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2016, 01:42:32 pm »

Could I be Ministry of Education?
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2016, 07:57:05 pm »

Will next turn be tomorrow?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2016, 08:18:25 pm »

Working on it right now. I'm not setting deadlines because some people post a stupid amount of actions.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2016, 08:19:16 pm »

Working on it right now. I'm not setting deadlines because some people post a stupid amount of actions.
Sorry to ask just wondering.

Nunzillor

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2016, 08:21:53 pm »

That may or may not have to do with my actions...  Is there an action limit you'd be more comfortable with, like 10 actions max?

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2016, 08:22:15 pm »

Am I going to get a response?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2016, 09:15:43 pm »

That's not for me to decide.

That may or may not have to do with my actions...  Is there an action limit you'd be more comfortable with, like 10 actions max?
In my experience, action limits don't work and tend to be counterproductive (especially because some actions take longer than others). I'd prefer if people simply limit themselves to a reasonable amount of "stuff" they're getting done.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2016, 02:22:09 pm »

That's not for me to decide.

In my experience, action limits don't work and tend to be counterproductive (especially because some actions take longer than others). I'd prefer if people simply limit themselves to a reasonable amount of "stuff" they're getting done.
Who does decide, then?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2016, 02:22:41 pm »

All currently active ministries.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2016, 02:48:42 am »

Sorry for the delay, working out some of the more specific details. Turn should be up within a day.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16