Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772768 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24930 on: April 13, 2016, 04:50:45 pm »

"Y-yeah."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24931 on: April 13, 2016, 04:51:38 pm »

"U-um.....w-we got a hail for help f-from someone. T-they said....t-they're being attacked by a Trespasser. T-they're Persona users, l-like me."
"Do we need a disguise for It That Embraces or something?  I don't know for sure but your universes don't have friendly nonhumans that much?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24932 on: April 13, 2016, 04:52:43 pm »

((Is Sachi still connected with Kasumi or did she lose it when she put away her Persona? And it's probably worth noting Kasumi was not particularly panicked when she said that.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24933 on: April 13, 2016, 04:52:52 pm »

"So, What is this about finding a lead to fighting trespassers?" Dackly comments to the allocated Exposition person
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24934 on: April 13, 2016, 04:52:59 pm »

"O-oh....yeah..."
((Still connected.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24935 on: April 13, 2016, 04:54:02 pm »

"U-um.....w-we got a hail for help f-from someone. T-they said....t-they're being attacked by a Trespasser. T-they're Persona users, l-like me."
"Do we need a disguise for It That Embraces or something?  I don't know for sure but your universes don't have friendly nonhumans that much?"
It That Embraces... disappears. Her presence can still be felt by those who know her, but to everyone who she hasn't met, she's more or less become invisible.

[I am not an expert in subtlety, but even so... humans can be blind to both things smaller than them... and things much, much larger than them.]

Huh. Neat.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24936 on: April 13, 2016, 04:55:02 pm »

"Well we're not under attack right this second, we got away... but yeah, we need a bit of help. I'll tell you where to go when you get here and then I can explain."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24937 on: April 13, 2016, 04:56:11 pm »

"So, What is this about finding a lead to fighting trespassers?" Dackly comments to the allocated Exposition person
"Look, I'm not sure if the lead's a lead, but this is an important case, and my partner said I shouldn't miss this. If I can solve this case, maybe we might find something to help beat the Trespassers."

Alright.

"S-so, a-are we all here?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24938 on: April 13, 2016, 04:56:44 pm »

"We are happy to help, regardless if it helps us."

"So, where are we going exactally?" Lupapon asks Aesford as she and the rest of the Donchaka are following him closely.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24939 on: April 13, 2016, 04:57:20 pm »

"Whoa.  That's cool.

Maybe?  I don't know who's going where, really."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24940 on: April 13, 2016, 04:58:30 pm »

"Look, I'm not sure if the lead's a lead, but this is an important case, and my partner said I shouldn't miss this. If I can solve this case, maybe we might find something to help beat the Trespassers."

Yamal blinks, as if having second thoughts. "Wait a minute. If this is a subtle, detective-y thing, why are you bringing notably non-subtle strangers into it? We could just fuck it up for all you know. I mean, I'm not complaining, just... curious."

"Whoa.  That's cool.

Maybe?  I don't know who's going where, really."

As far as Alanis is concerned, ITE is still visible. But not quite as... aggressively visible as usual, really. It's like she's melding with the background or something. Very strange.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24941 on: April 13, 2016, 04:58:59 pm »

"Timeless spirit, will you come with me? We could use all the assistance we can muster."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24942 on: April 13, 2016, 04:59:14 pm »

It's still cool.
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24943 on: April 13, 2016, 05:00:09 pm »

"They get attacked by giant lizards all the time in her world... maybe they aren't worried about sublety."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24944 on: April 13, 2016, 05:00:59 pm »

Tourmaline manages to catch up with Penelope just in time, "Wait for me! I wish to come along."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 ... 1862