Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1663 1664 [1665] 1666 1667 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772659 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24960 on: April 13, 2016, 05:38:22 pm »

"Timeless spirit, will you come with me? We could use all the assistance we can muster."
[Of course.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24961 on: April 13, 2016, 05:39:32 pm »

Tourmaline nods, materializing her Twilit Hammer, and charging towards the Masked Group!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24962 on: April 13, 2016, 05:40:23 pm »

Wilson immediately pulls out his revolver, getting into cover. He fires a few shots at the soldiers seemingly to test their armor.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24963 on: April 13, 2016, 05:40:34 pm »

There is a noise of a lightsaber activating as 6AR prepares to draw the men's fire away from the civilians with a Jedi Mind Trick.

If successful, the men should retarget upon their compatriots.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:45:32 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24964 on: April 13, 2016, 05:41:15 pm »

Victoria goes magical-girl form and goes after he masked group!

((Will move along my plot in ~30 minutes))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #24965 on: April 13, 2016, 05:43:33 pm »

Evridiki lets out a snarled "FUCKERS!" at the sight of the armored people firing at civilians, and immediately jets towards the situation, hair bouncing and jacket flapping as she retrieves her first aid kit and charges towards the fray, running towards some of the most injured but saveable civilians she can see.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24966 on: April 13, 2016, 05:47:11 pm »

Penelope is about to speak, before a loud explosion sounds from the end of the street. People start screaming and running the opposite way from the explosion, as smoke starts wafting upwards from the horizon.

On the opposite side of the road, civilians seem to be running away from a group of men in full armour, from head to toe. They are wearing grey armour with a black undersuit, with various logos on their chestplate, some with stylized swords, some with a stylized coin, some with grails and some with staves. Their helmets are black with an opaque grey visor encompassing the whole face, and their weapons consist of small, sturdy-looking batons and what resemble small submachine guns, made from solid black plastic and with a small scope on the side to accommodate aiming, attached to a small slide to allow it to flip onto the sights of the gun for aiming.

They seem to firing in the direction of the crowd. Some people are falling over, injured, but the majority seem to be running in fear.

Penelope blinks, then immediately runs across the street, standing between the civilians and the armoured men.
".....it seems that's our lead. Evridiki and anyone else who wants to, follow me. I'll try to cover the civilians. The rest of you, keep on those things and subdue them! My partner should be on the way!"

Yamal's first impressions go a bit like this. A lot faster than you might think from reading this post.

She sees the armored men wielding batons and small arms.

"Police?"

Then she sees the stylized imagery, and blinks.

"Tarot-themed police?"

Then she notices them firing wildly (and clearly lethally) into the crowd, her briefly wide-eyes narrowing.

"Bad guys."

Notably, she did NOT, in fact, say they were not police. She summons her rigging in an instant, the flaming-hair Russian now seeming much larger, her boilers working up steam to the gentle hum of her reactors. Machinegun emplacements swivel and stare, and she charges into the crowd of armored black figures with a bombastic battle cry:

"YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, *****!"

Tacky. Note the presence of Russian swearing that Twi is too busy posting to go look up right now. Sorry.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24967 on: April 13, 2016, 05:49:40 pm »

((Is there some point at which extra DEX begets an extra action, by the way?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24968 on: April 13, 2016, 05:52:03 pm »

Evridiki, it seems, isn't the only one pissed off. Just as another armoured fighter attempts to fire on Evridiki herself, all the medic sees is a blur of red and brown leather, before Penelope grabs the fighter by the arm, twisting it and expertly disarming him, before throwing him onto the ground and stomping on his helmet, knocking the fighter unconscious within the space of seconds. It's pretty clear by now that Penelope's training, whatever it is, is most likely military. With a small curt nod to Evridiki, Penelope then resumes doing her best to fight the armoured fighters, trying to avoid being shot.

The fortunate saved civilian gratefully thanks Evridiki, sighing in relief. He points to some more, asking Evridiki to help them.

6AR manages to deflect some shots as the group of armoured fighters sends one small group to fire on the droid. The Jedi Mind Trick, if it worked, doesn't seem to have had much of an effect on the actual group as a whole.

Wilson's revolver fires and.....well, crap. It seems the armour is strong enough to take quite a few shots. And he's gotten the attention of those few, too.

Victoria transforms mid-run, running alongside Tourmaline into the mass. The Gem warrior slams a warrior aside with her hammer, while Victoria manages to land another down with a two-footed kick, starting her fight with a dynamic entry.

They are swiftly followed by the Russian icebreaker, as Yamal immediately piles into one, smashing them into a nearby lamppost. Their guns turn on her and fire, but her emplacements shoot most of the ammunition of the air as she prepares to charge into the mass.

((This fight, as with a lot of fights in this, will be mostly guided freeform. Have fun.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24969 on: April 13, 2016, 05:53:17 pm »

6AR charges in, unleashing a Flurry of Blows upon three separate mooks, aiming for their gun arms.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:56:31 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24970 on: April 13, 2016, 05:53:45 pm »

In that case Wilson methodically produces a grenade, rips the pin out, and hurls it at them.
He changes into his suit within blinks, too.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #24971 on: April 13, 2016, 05:58:05 pm »

Evridiki nods at the civilian and at Penelope in turn, looking over the situation as her health analyzer took in the health condition and injuries of the crowd -- and for that matter, those of the enemies. (MedHUD implant perk!)
"Penelope! Cover me for a moment, I'm going to get as much of the crowd as I can, but I need to be still for a moment first!"
Evridiki then crouches down on the spot, pulling out tubes from her bag, and begins to assemble a Tricordrazine grenade!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24972 on: April 13, 2016, 05:58:28 pm »

Haruka runs forward headlong into the group, transforming as she goes. She jumps through the air, a bit more acrobatically than one might expect from her heavy armor, then slams her shield down into the pavement in front of her. Gossamer-thin threads, almost entirely transparent, extended toward her foes and wrapped about them and attempting to magically pull their attention toward her - if her entrance didn't do that. [Taunt used, by the way.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24973 on: April 13, 2016, 06:01:27 pm »

Tourmaline takes a deep breath and unleashes a banshee's wail, intending to traumatize the villains for their crimes!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #24974 on: April 13, 2016, 06:04:18 pm »

Tourmaline takes a deep breath and unleashes a banshee's wail, intending to traumatize the villains for their crimes!
((pfft))
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 1663 1664 [1665] 1666 1667 ... 1862